Matt's Diary

Day 328

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 192.0

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad, 1 Ham and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: various free samples

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters; 5 rum and (diet) cokes

Estimated Calories: 1250

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

I went out tonight which explains the rum and diet cokes, I think I drank a little too much though lol.

Glad you are back on track!

Same here, thanks!

Day 329

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 191.2

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 slices of toast, 1 cup of Orange Juice,

Lunch: A few pieces of Rotisserie chicken, 2 sides of mini potatoes, 1 side of spinach.

Dinner: 1 6 oz piece of Steak, 1 side of Mashed potatoes, 1 piece of Bread, 1 side of grilled Asparagus all from Outback steakhouse, 1 cup of Orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 2 bottled waters; 1 latte from Starbucks.

Estimated Calories: 2200

Exercise: 3 hours of walking

I ate a little more than usual, though nowhere near as bad as last week. I met someone for coffee, and I should have gotten something else besides the latte. I had a gift card burning a hole on my pocket which is why I went to Outback. At least I got a lot of walking in. One thing that's annoying this time of year is there are a lot of spider webs and it seems like I am constantly walking into them!

Day 330

Weight: 190.6

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 side of Spinach and mini Roasted potatoes, 1 Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Yogurt

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 3 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

Day 328 correction

The estimated calories for that day should have read 2150 not 1250.

Those frozen dinners really seem to be working for you. Are Healthy Choice and Marie Callender's your favorites?

I tried a chicken fried rice that I think was made by Smart Ones and it tasted like sadness. :D

I picked up a handful of them at the store this weekend to try and see if I can stomach them. Of course, the mac and cheese one tasted pretty good, but it's also 600+ calories compared to the others that are like 300-400 each.

Day 331

Breakfast: 1 Yogurt, 2 slices of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/chicken, 1 Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: A few pieces of Cocktail Shrimp, 1 Nutri-grain bar.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1900

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

I ate a little more than I should today mainly do to the shrimp and the Nutrigrain bar. I skipped the HIIT training b/c I was feeling crappy, my throat felt scratchy and I was coughing. I really hope I'm not coming down with something.

Those frozen dinners really seem to be working for you. Are Healthy Choice and Marie Callender's your favorites?

I tried a chicken fried rice that I think was made by Smart Ones and it tasted like sadness. :D

I picked up a handful of them at the store this weekend to try and see if I can stomach them. Of course, the mac and cheese one tasted pretty good, but it's also 600+ calories compared to the others that are like 300-400 each.

It's hard to say, but I think the Marie Callender's taste a little bit better,though you have to be careful b/c some of them tend to be high calorie.

Day 332

Weight: 190.2

Breakfast: 2 Nutrigrain bars, 2 slices of Toast, 1 Peach, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Estimated Calories: 1840

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking.

I'm feeling a little better, but still a little crappy. I decided to skip the weight training. I would have liked to walk less, but the boss had different ideas.

Day 333

Weight: 190.2

Breakfast: 3 Nutrigrain bars, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack:1 Peach

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters, 1 cup of hot tea

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking.

Day 334

Weight: 191.2

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/chicken, 1 Ham and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country fried chicken)

Estimated Calories: 1840

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

Ugh my weight went up a lb. which sucks. I'm trying to take it easy still, but my dog wanted to walk today so we walked.

Day 335

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/chicken, 1 Ham sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 2 Bananas; 1 Nutrigrain bar.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak.)

Estimated Calories: 1900

I ate a little too much, I need to stay away from the Nutrigrain bars! At least I did my walking.

Day 336

Weight: 189.6

Breakfast: 3 Nutrigrain bars, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Orange Juice.

Snack: 1 Kit-kat bar; 1 mini Peppermint patty.

Lunch/Dinner: 7 pieces of Garlic bread, 3 slices of Pepperoni pizza, 2 slices of stuffed crust pretzel pizza, 3 slices of dessert pizza, 1 brownie, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 3000

Well my weight went down which was good, unfortunately on a cheat day!

Back