Matt's Diary

Day 319

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 193.4

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast, 3 Yogurts,1 Banana, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz salad w/chicken, 1 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country fried chicken)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters.

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 3 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Day 320

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 193.0

Breakfast: 2 slices of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 1 Apple, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Piece of rotisserie Chicken, 1 serving of Pulled Pork BBQ, 1 piece of Cornbread, 1 side of Coleslaw, 1 piece of corn on the cob, 1 side of strawberries, all from Golden Corral.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 3 Bud Lights.

Estimated Calories: 2150

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

I decided to go out tonight, which explains the beers. Also, I finally got a lot of walking in.

Lots of walking & a few beers....sounds like a good balance Matt. Sometimes it's just worth it :D

Day 321

Weight: 192.4

Breakfast: 2 slices of Toast, 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad, 1 Turkey and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat bar, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef Strips Portabella)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 2 cups of Diet Iced Tea.

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

I broke down and ate a kit kat bar, luckily it didn't effect my calorie intake but still.

Day 322

Weight: 192.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal 1 cup of Orange juice.

Snack/Lunch: 6 Cookies, A few Pretzel sandwich snacks, 1 Kit-Kat bar, 1 bottle of Cherry Coke.

Dinner: 6 pieces of garlic bread, 5 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 slice of Honey BBQ flatbread pizza, 3 slices of Pretzel stuffed crust pizza, 2 slices of Dessert pizza (apple/bavarian cream.), 2 Cinnamon Rolls all from Cici's pizza.

Miscellaneous: 2 bottled waters,2 cups of diet iced tea.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 3 hours of walking

Yeah I definitely went crazy today. I ate more than twice as many calories as I normally do. At least I only do this like every 2 weeks.

Day 323

Weight: 194.0

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Mini candy bar, 1 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1800

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

Ugh! My weight went up, but I shouldn't complain I'm paying for yesterday. I also shouldn't have had that candy bar, even though it was tiny. Luckily I won't have to go back to my rental office for a while. I had to go there b/c my lease was up for renewal and I was supposed to get a gift card but they were out so I had to come back.

Day 324

Weight: 195.2

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1820

Exercise: 2 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

::Sigh:: It looks like I'm still paying for Sunday. :(

Day 325

Weight: 194.0

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad, 1 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef strips Portabella)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1860

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking.

A much better day, though I skipped the weight training b/c my back was bothering me.

I envy you being able to walk so much. I need to fix the issue of uncomfortable rubbing before I can increase mine. Do you do anything at this point or is it just something you're able to get through without doing anything?

Day 326

Weight: 193.0

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf); 1 cup of Orange juice.

Estimated Calories: 1860

Exercise: 3.33 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Thankfully, the weather has gotten better, so I can do more walking. It's still hot but its not triple digit heat.

I envy you being able to walk so much. I need to fix the issue of uncomfortable rubbing before I can increase mine. Do you do anything at this point or is it just something you're able to get through without doing anything?

Do you mean like chafing? I had that problem and it hurt like hell. I used to use Vaseline, or Gold Bond powder. Luckily I don't have that problem now.

Day 327

Weight: 192.4

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf)

Exercise: 2.7 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

Glad you are back on track!

Back