Matt's Diary

Day 298

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 198.2

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted potatoes); 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 7 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1770

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT ( 2 min jogging in place, 1 min jumping jacks, .5 min pushups, 2 min jogging in place, 1 min mountain climb, .5 min crunches, 2 min jogging in place, 1 min squats)

Well luckily I got a chance to do more walking. Unfortunately my dog has gotten into the habit of waking me up late at night to go out and I had to take her out at 4 am. Also I tried switching up my HIIT exercise though I might switch back.

You exhausted me, just reading about your exercise Matt!

Day 299

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 198.4

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 1 cup of orange juice,2 packet of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 apple,1 peach.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted potatoes); 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1810

Exercise: 1 hours of walking; 60(4 reps of fifteen) dumbbell curls, 30 (3 sets of ten),arm raises, standing dumbbell flies, romanian deadlifts, squats, lateral rows, oblique side bends, Russian dumbbell swing; 60 (4 sets of fifteen) tricep extensions; all w/10 lb. weights; 60 (4 sets of fifteen) crunches.

Day 300

Weight: 198.0

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 apple,1 peach.

Snack: 1 yogurt

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried chicken)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters, 1 diet iced tea

Estimated Calories: 1830

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT ( 2 min jogging in place, 1 min jumping jacks, .5 min pushups, 2 min jogging in place, 1 min mountain climb, .5 min crunches, 2 min jogging in place, 1 min squats)

Day 301

Weight: 196.6

Breakfast: 4 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal

Lunch: 1 ham sandwich, 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and sour chicken)

Snack: various free samples

Dinner: 1 garden salad

Miscellaneous: 2 bottled waters, 1 diet iced tea, 1 pint of beer.

Estimated Calories: 1980

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

I ate a little too much today (though not as bad as some Sundays). I shouldn't have had the beer which I found out later had 200 calories and the free samples.

Day 302

Weight: 196.8

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 ham sandwich, 1 apple

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried chicken)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters, 2 diet iced teas.

Estimated Calories: 1780

Exercise: 2.6 hours of walking; 75(5 reps of fifteen) dumbbell curls, 60 (4 sets of fifteen) tricep extensions, 30 (3 sets of ten) arm raises, standing dumbbell flies, Romanian dead-lifts, squats, lateral rows, oblique side bends, Russian dumbbell swing; dumbbell wood-chops, ; all w/10 lb. weights; 75 (5 sets of fifteen) crunches.

Day 303

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 apple.

Snack: 1 yogurt

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters, 1 diet iced tea

Estimated Calories: 1830

Exercise: 3 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT ( 2 min marching in place, 1 min step jacks, .5 min pushups, 2 min marching in place, 1 min leg plank, .5 min crunches, 2 min marching in place, 1 min squats)

Holding steady at 196. I slightly modified my exercise routine, marching in place instead of jogging and doing step jacks instead of jumping jacks, and doing leg planks instead of mountain climbers. It kind of embarrassing but the fat (or excess skin) around my stomach bounces when I jump up and down and it's kind of uncomfortable.

Day 304

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of oatmeal,1 Nutri-grain bar 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/chicken, 1 Roast beef sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Yogurt

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Lemon pepper fish)

Miscellaneous: 4.5 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1900

Exercise: 2.6 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training: (60 (4 sets of 15): Curls; Tricep extensions; 3 sets of ten:Squats, Arm raises
Standing dumbbell flies, Oblique side bends; Romanian deadlifts; Lateral rows; Russian dumbbell swing; Overhead Side bends; Side to Side press, all w/ 2 ten lb. dumbbells. 60 (4 sets of 15):Crunches.)

I probably ate a little too much lol. I would have like to walk more but it rained AGAIN.

Day 305

Weight: 196.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal,1 banana, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/chicken, 1 Roast beef sandwich, 1 Apple, 1 Peach.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country fried chicken)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1800

Exercise: 2.5 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT (2 min marching in place, 1 min step jacks, .5 min pushups, 2 min marching in place, .5 min Standing mountain climbers, 1 min crunches, 2 min marching in place, 1 min squats)

I would have like to have walked more yesterday though I might be walking more since my car broke down yesterday! :(

Day 306

Weight: 197.0

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal,2 pieces of toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Pieces of rotisserie chicken, 1 Piece of cornbread, 1 Side of strawberries, 1 Side of broccoli all from Golden Corral.

Snack: various free samples

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef Merlot Steamer)

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1780

Exercise: 1 hour of walking, 5 minutes of weight training (30 (3 sets of ten) squats, 30 ( 2 sets of 15) dumbell curls, all with 10 lb. weights;60(4 sets of 15) crunches.)

Kind of a crappy day, first my weight went up, then I didn't get a chance to walk as much as I would have liked and I only got to do 5 minutes of weight training mainly b/c I was running around getting parts to get my car fixed plus another car we're trying to sell.

Day 307

Weight: 196.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal, 3 Yogurts, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz salad w/ chicken, 1 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef Strips Portabella)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 3.5 Bud Lights, 1 Devils Backbone Vienna Lager

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 2 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT (2 min marching in place, 1 min step jacks, .5 min pushups, 2 min marching in place, .5 min Standing mountain climbers, 1 min crunches, 2 min marching in place, 1 min squats)

I decided to go out which I haven't done in awhile. I probably should have waited until next week since tomorrow a cheat day.

Back