Matt's Diary

Day 290

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 199.2

Breakfast: 2 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 ham sandwich, 1 apple.

Dinner: a few pieces of rotisserie chicken, 1 side of pumpkin/sweet potato mix, 1 side of spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5.5 bottled waters.

Estimated Calories: 1980

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking; 60 (4 reps of fifteen) dumbbell curls, 30 (3 sets of ten), standing dumbbell flies, romanian deadlifts, squats, lateral rows, arm raises, oblique side bends, dumbbell snatches, Russian dumbbell swing; 60 (4 sets of fifteen) tricep extensions; all w/5 lb. weights; 60 (4 sets of fifteen) crunches.

Day 291

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 200.4

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 ham sandwich, 1 apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1750

Exercise: 2.7 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT ( 4 sets of 20 front jabs each side, jumping jacks, sumo squats).

Annd... that train to Onderland just passed me by. My weight went up unfortunately. I hope it doesn't go up again I'd hate to un-achieve a goal.

Day 292

Weight: 201.2

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 ham sandwich, 1 apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf); 1 cup of orange juice.

Estimated Calories: 1820

Exercise: 3 hours of walking

Goal 6 Un-achieved ?! A crap day all around. First not only am I past wonder land but my weight went up AGAIN. Then I felt like crap and had a headache all day, so I skipped my workout.

It's only temporary Matt. Don't stress about it. Within no time at all you will past that goal & almost at your next. Stay determined. Stay focused & don't let a minor slip-up get you down. I would maybe go easy on the cheat day if you are still going to have one.

Day 293

Weight: 198.8

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 ham sandwich, 1 apple.

Snack: 2 chocolate chip cookies

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country chicken and shrimp)

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters, 1 diet iced tea.

Estimated Calories: 1856

Exercise: 1 hour of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT ( 4 sets of 20 front jabs each side, jumping jacks, sumo squats).

A much better day, though I wish I could have walked more (it rained today, it's been a rainy summer!) I need to stop getting cookies when I visit my leasing office, luckily I don't visit them that much. Also I'm back i onederland!

It's only temporary Matt. Don't stress about it. Within no time at all you will past that goal & almost at your next. Stay determined. Stay focused & don't let a minor slip-up get you down. I would maybe go easy on the cheat day if you are still going to have one.

Thanks. I might just do that.

Well done on your weight loss! I've struggled for 4 years myself trying to get down to a size that I'm happy with and It doesn't help with all of the misinformation that's scattered all over the internet about what's healthy and what's not. I've been loosing weight quickly on a ketogenic diet, but always seem to cave in after reaching my desired weight and put it all back on, I think it's just hard to keep consistent with it. Recently though I've started a 23 day strategy (I'm usually skeptical of those kinds of lose weight quick schemes) and its pretty similar to a ketogenic diet but much less restricted and it seems to be working for me so far. Thanks for your story though jonom, just reading through this forum hass really inspired me to stick it out so keep it up man!!

Day 294

Weight: 198.6

Breakfast: 5 yogurts, 1 cup of orange juice.

Lunch: 1.5 doughnuts, 3 chocolate chip cookies,1 kit-kat bar, 1 bottle of Cherry Coke.

Dinner: 5 pieces of garlic bread, 2 slices of pepperoni pizza,3 pieces of stuffed pretzel pizza, 1 slice of apple desert pizza, and 1 slice of bavarian cream desert pizza all from Cici's pizza.

Miscellaneous: 1 bottled water, 1 diet iced tea.

Estimated Calories: 2840

Exercise: 4.25 hours of walking.

Well I tried to avoid Cici's but I failed at least I didn't eat as much as before.

Day 295

Weight: 198.8

Breakfast: 3 yogurts,2 pieces of toast 1 cup of orange juice.

Lunch: 1 roast beef and cheese sandwich, 1 side of pumpkin/sweet potato mix, 1 salad w/chicken

Dinner: A few pieces of chicken, 1 side of sweet potato casserole, 1 side of spinach.

Miscellaneous: 1 bottled water, 2 diet iced teas.

Estimated Calories: 1950

Exercise: 1.33 hours of walking.

Happy fourth of July! Otherwise known as the original Brexit! A rainy day (Of course!) so unfortunately I didn't get a lot of walking in. I skipped the weight exercise b/c my back was acting up again also I left the weights at work. I probably should have ate a little less.

Day 296

Weight: 199.2

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf)

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 3 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT ( 4 sets of 20 front jabs each side, jumping jacks, sumo squats).

My weight went up not surprisingly. At least it wasn't raining today so I got more walking in. However it was late at night (like 1-4 am) so I wasn't too thrilled.

Hi Matt. I was in a hurry yesterday, but just want to say how proud you should be. You have really changed your body & you look so much fitter & healthier. Well done!

Day 297

Weight: 198.0

Breakfast: 3 yogurts, 1 cup of orange juice, 1 apple, 1 packet of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. salad w/chicken, 1 roast beef sandwich, 1 apple.

Snack: 1 kit-kat bar

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Lemon Pepper fish); 1 cup of orange juice.

Estimated Calories: 1860

Exercise: .75 hours of walking;60 (4 reps of fifteen) dumbbell curls, 30 (3 sets of ten), standing dumbbell flies, romanian deadlifts, squats, lateral rows, oblique side bends, dumbbell woodchops, Russian dumbbell swing; 60 (4 sets of fifteen) tricep extensions; all w/10 lb. weights; 60 (4 sets of fifteen) crunches.

A pathetic amount of walking I know,I tried to take the dog out but she would go so I power walked for about 20 mins. Plus I broke down and ate a kit kat bar. BTW I discovered that the weights I've been using are 10 lb not 5 lb.

Hi Matt. I was in a hurry yesterday, but just want to say how proud you should be. You have really changed your body & you look so much fitter & healthier. Well done!

Thanks!Its amazing seeing the before and after pics.

Yes, you have. Good going Matt!

Back