Matt's Diary

Day 308

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 196.8

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 1 cup of Orange juice.

Snack/Lunch: 6 cookies, 1 bottle of Cherry Coke.

Dinner: 5 pieces of garlic bread, 1 slice of Pepperoni Pizza, 2 slices of Meat eaters pizza, 2 slices of Honey BBQ flatbread pizza, 4 slices of Pretzel stuffed crust pizza, 2 slices of Dessert pizza (apple/bavarian cream.) all from Cici's pizza.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters,2 cups of diet iced tea.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking

Today was a cheat day so I well cheated big time. I probably should have ate less since my calorie in take was kind of high yesterday, and thinking about it now, I decided not to go out when the following day is going to be a cheat day. I did get kind of a work out since it was also a volunteer day and I had a 60-70 lb. dog who like to pull on his leash.(It was the same dog in the "after pic" I poster a while back.)

Day 309

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 194.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal, 3 Yogurts, 1 cup of Orange juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz salad w/ chicken, 1 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country fried chicken), 1 cup of Orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 1.5 hours of walking, 30 minutes of Weight training.

Yeah I can't believe I actually LOST 2 lbs. after last weekend. I wish I could have walked more, but we had a late night thunder storm.

Day 310

Weight: 195.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal, 3 Yogurts, 1 cup of Orange juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Yogurt

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (meatloaf), 1 cup of Orange juice.

Estimated Calories: 1860

Exercise: 3 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT

Day 311

Weight: 194.2

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal, 3 Yogurts, 1 cup of Orange juice, 1 cup of Coffee, 1 Nutrigrain bar.

Lunch: 1 17 oz salad w/ chicken, 1 Roast Beef and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken), 1 cup of Orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 2 bottled waters, 1 cup of diet iced tea, 1 bottle of Coke Zero.

Estimated Calories: 1970

Exercise: 4 hours of walking, 30 minutes of Weight training.

I got to leave work early because there was a power outage so I decided to take advantage of it. I walked more and for the first time since I moved here, I've taken advantage of my apartment complexes fitness center. However I ate a little more than I would have liked. At least my weight went down. Here's a fun fact: 195 was going to be my "first" final goal, then I pushed it to 190, then 185 before settling on 180.

Day 312

Weight: 194.0

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal, 3 Yogurts, 1 cup of Orange juice, 1 cup of Coffee, 1 Nutrigrain bar.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamer TV Dinner (Beef Merlot), 1 cup of Orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 2 bottled waters, 3 cups of diet iced tea.

Estimated Calories: 1830

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT.

Last edited:
Day 313

Weight: 193.8

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal, 3 Yogurts, 1 cup of Orange juice,2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz salad w/ chicken, 1 Roast Beef and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple,1 Peach.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef Strips Portabella), 1 cup of Orange juice.

Exercise: 2.5 hours of walking, 20 minutes of Weight training.

I wish I could have walked more, but I probably won't be walking much in the next few days since it's supposed to get into the 100's. Also I only did 20 minutes of weight training. I went to the gym again and I added more weight. I was going to do 30 minutes but I didn't want to strain myself too much.

Day 314

Weight: 193.6

Breakfast: 2 Packets of oatmeal, 3 Yogurts, 1 cup of Orange juice,2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz salad w/ chicken, 1 Roast Beef and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple, 1 Peach.

Snack: 3 cookies

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf), 1 cup of Orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters; 1 diet iced tea

Estimated Calories: 1980

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

I know, I should've had the cookies. It happens almost every time I go to my apartment managements office. I also didn't do the HIIT training b/c my back was sore. I may do it Sunday though.

It's very inspiring to see your dedication! You've worked for more than 10 months on this and that you have made a lot of progress! Well done man!

If I may ask: what is your final goal?

It's very inspiring to see your dedication! You've worked for more than 10 months on this and that you have made a lot of progress! Well done man!

If I may ask: what is your final goal?

Thanks! My final goal is to get to 180 lbs. or 81.65 kg for those who use the metric system ;)

Day 315

Weight: 192.6

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Slices of toast, 1 cup of Orange juice

Lunch: 1 piece of Roast Beef, 3 pieces of Rotisserie chicken, 1 side of Frijole beans, 1 side of Spinach.

Snack: 2 Cookies, 1 Peach smoothie.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef strips Portabella), 1 cup of Orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 1 Diet iced tea

Estimated Calories: 1920

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking; 20 minutes of weight training.

Yeah I know I shouldn't of ate the cookies or the smoothie. I have something in common with my dog if you put food in front of me I'll eat it. lol. As for the smoothie, I didn't really want one, but I was meeting a friend and they suggested going to Tropical Smoothie. I tried to get the lowest calorie one, but still.

Day 316

Weight: 193.4

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Orange juice.

Snack: 1 slice of Swiss cheese.

Dinner: 3 pieces of Rotisserie chicken, 1 side of Frijole beans, 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 bottles waters, 1 Diet iced tea.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

Day 317

Weight: 194.0

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal,1 Banana, 2 cups of coffee.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters.

Estimated Calories: 1800

Exercise: 1 hour of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Ugh my weight went up again, that's two days in a row, plus I didn't get much exercise because of the Thunderstorms. I did get a litte exercise having to clean up after my dog who had an accident while I was working and tracked it around the apartment (yecch!)

You're almost at the goal weight I'm going for but am currently very far from. But it sounds like you started about 40lbs heavier than I started, so that gives me a ton of hope.

You also seem to gain and lose weight at about the same speed as I do. I might have to read through your diary to see what you've done. It already seems like walking is a big part of your workouts and that's something I'm just now starting to do. 25 minutes a day is a big strain for me at 260lbs.

You're almost at the goal weight I'm going for but am currently very far from. But it sounds like you started about 40lbs heavier than I started, so that gives me a ton of hope.

You also seem to gain and lose weight at about the same speed as I do. I might have to read through your diary to see what you've done. It already seems like walking is a big part of your workouts and that's something I'm just now starting to do. 25 minutes a day is a big strain for me at 260lbs.

Good luck to you. It was a big strain on me too believe it or not. For some reason when I walked my dog it was fine, but when I walked by myself I could barely walk around my apartment complex.

Day 318

Weight: 193.6

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal,1 Banana, 1 hard boiled egg, 2 cups of coffee.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters.

Exercise: 1.5 hour of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

Another day with a crap amount of walking. I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait for summer to be over. Ever day is either a thunderstorm or over 100 degree weather. I was also worried I was getting sick, but I think it's just bad allergies.

Back