Matt's Diary

Well done Matt. The 100's are getting closer & closer.....:D

Day 254

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: In progress...

Weight: 208.4

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 banana,1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of coffee, 1/2 12 oz. Starbucks caramel Frappucino (w/o whipped cream)

Lunch: 1/2 Strawberry poppy seed and chicken salad, 1/2 BBQ chicken flat bread,1 apple from Panera bread.

Snack: 1 Peach.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Meatloaf), 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters, 2 diet iced teas.

Estimated Calories: 1750

Exercise: 3.6 hours of walking.

I screwed up again and had a Starbucks Frappucino. Screwing up two days in a row is not good! Though in my defense, someone had an extra and offered it to me. I should have turned it down but I guess having half is better than the whole thing! I also would have liked to drink more water, but we ran out of bottled water.

Day 255

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: In progress...

Weight: 207.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of coffee, 1 peach

Lunch: 1 Serving of bourbon chicken, 2 peices of meatloaf, 1 piece of cornbread, 1 side of broccoli, 1 side of watermelon wedges.

Snack: 1 Peach.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken), 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 4.5 bottled waters, 4 diet iced teas.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking.

I see changes, I see changes...I SEE GOOD CHANGES!! Woot, Woot...loving the broccoli, the variety in fruits...NO SODA TODAY, WHAAAT??!!!! Seriously, whenever I see you really making these changes...I feel like I am one of those crazy trainers in those weight loss shows, except buddy, that this has little/nothing to do with us...I AM IN AWE BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS ALL YOU!! Congrats Matt, these small changes are giving you years back of life...your determination, your hard work, your consistency...you will see, I HOPE YOU ARE ALREADY SEEING IT, all of this in less than a year...you are AWESOME!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Day 256

Weight: 208.6

Breakfast: 2 Peaches, 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 2 servings of Pulled pork BBQ, 1 piece of cornbread, 1 side of coleslaw, piece of corn on the cob, 1 side of watermelon wedges from Golden Corral.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Beef and Broccoli), 1 side of duchess potatoes, 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 1 Cherry Coke Zero

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Well its FINALLY starting to actually feel like summer (though technically summer doesn't start in a month). I decided to have something different today at lunch. I probably shouldn't have ate the potatoes but I wanted to eat the rest. Also I'm not happy about gaining a pound.

I see changes, I see changes...I SEE GOOD CHANGES!! Woot, Woot...loving the broccoli, the variety in fruits...NO SODA TODAY, WHAAAT??!!!! Seriously, whenever I see you really making these changes...I feel like I am one of those crazy trainers in those weight loss shows, except buddy, that this has little/nothing to do with us...I AM IN AWE BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS ALL YOU!! Congrats Matt, these small changes are giving you years back of life...your determination, your hard work, your consistency...you will see, I HOPE YOU ARE ALREADY SEEING IT, all of this in less than a year...you are AWESOME!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Thanks for all your words of encouragement. I'm loving the broccoli and the fruit also :). Of course I tend to eat more fresh fruit/veggies in the Spring/Summer months. It's a good thing we're not on one of those weight-loss shows given some of the stuff they do,lol . :)

Sadly, nope. The closest one is 2 and a half hours away. I've eaten there many times when visiting my brother though. Delicious! :)

That sucks.Yeah its close to my work but if I'm not at work the closest Golden Corral is 30 mins away.

Day 257

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Strawberry poppy seed and chicken salad, 1/2 BBQ chicken flat bread,1 french baguette all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Sweet and sour shrimp), 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 2 diet iced teas, 1 Cherry Coke Zero

Estimated Calories: 1820

Exercise: 3.3 hours of walking.

I know what you're going to say, and in my defense I ordered the baguette by mistake, if you order online, the french baguette is the default side item and you have to change it.

Day 258

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of orange juice, 3 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 2 pieces of baked chicken (breast and thigh), 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of corn all from Kroger.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Meatloaf), 1 cup of orange juice.

Snack: 1 yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 2 diet iced teas.

Estimated Calories: 1815

Exercise: 3.6 hours of walking.

Day 259

Weight: 207.4

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 cup of orange juice.

Lunch: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Meatloaf).

Dinner: 10 pieces of garlic bread, 4 slices of pepperoni pizza, 2 slices of apple desert pizza, 1 slice of bavarian cream desert pizza, 1 cinnamon roll, 1.5 cups of Dr. Pepper all from Cici's pizza.

Miscellaneous: 1 bottled water, 2 diet iced teas, 1 can of cherry coke zero.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 2.3 hours of walking.

Today was a cheat day so I went a little crazy.I wish I had walked more but today was kind of a crappy, rainy day.

Day 260

Weight: 206.8

Breakfast: 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cup of orange juice.

Lunch: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Roasted garlic chicken).

Dinner: 3 pieces of rotisserie chicken (Breast, leg and thigh) over a squash medley, 1 side of sweet potato casserole, 1 side of collard greens.

Miscellaneous: 2 bottled waters, 3 diet iced teas, 1 can of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking

I'm surprised my weight actually went down considering yesterdays indiscretions. I wasn't sure about the sweet potato casserole as a replacement for mashed potatoes,but it was actually pretty good.

I've grown to really like mashed sweet potatoes. I mean, I'll never prefer them over regular ones, but I can enjoy them now at least. lol! Good job on the loss! :)

I love sweet potatoes. They are much tastier than white potatoes. Phew to your weight going down after your big day. Doing well Matt!

Yeah I never really like sweet potatoes until I tried them recently now I can't get enough of them!

Back