Matt's Diary

217.2-215.8 & then you ate stale cake Matt? :eek:
Good to see you started off your day with some fruit though & I like seeing spinach in there too. Do I detect a day of no take out?

217.2-215.8 & then you ate stale cake Matt? :eek:
Good to see you started off your day with some fruit though & I like seeing spinach in there too. Do I detect a day of no take out?

Yeah guilty as charged, the chicken and rice was take out though.

Day 219

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: In progress...

Weight: 216.2

Breakfast: A few orange slices, 2 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich,1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice cafe TV dinner (Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters,1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 1.75 hours of walking.

Kind of a pathetic amount of walking today.I'm probably going to start walking later in the evening. Since the weather is changing more people are out, there's more noise which startles my dog who is very skittish.

Day 220

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: In progress...

Breakfast: A few orange slices, 2 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1 piece of chicken breast,1 side of bourbon chicken w/rice, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli, 1 dinner roll from Golden Corral.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Sweet and Sour chicken)

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters,1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Day 221

Breakfast: 1 banana, 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Frontega Chicken Panini,1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Chicken Parmesan), 1 side of spinach

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters,1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Still holding at 216. I decided to switch things up a bit and try a panini for lunch today.

Day 222

Weight: 215.6

Breakfast: a few strawberries, 2 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Frontega Chicken Panini,1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 chicken breast, 1 chicken leg, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of spinach

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 2 diet iced teas,1 cup of orange juice,1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Day 223

Weight: 216.0

Breakfast: 1 banana, 2 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Snack: 1 banana

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Meatloaf), 1 cup of orange juice

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters, 1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking.

Day 224

Weight: 215.2

Breakfast: 1 banana, 2 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Lunch: 2 pieces of rotisserie chicken (breast and thigh) 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli, 1 bottle of diet Pepsi.

Snack: various free samples

Dinner: 1 piece of grilled chicken w/patatas bravas, 1 side of chorizo paella, 1 side of spinach, 1 cup of orange juice

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters, 1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

I think I went overboard with the samples also, they had a promotion at my local Kroger called "A taste of Spain" that I indulged in, unfortunately I didn't realize it was relatively high in calories.

Day 225

Weight: 215.4

Breakfast: 1 bowl of diced cantaloupe, 1 few orange slices, 1 cup of orange juice.

Snack: 1 protein bar, 3 fudge cookies, 1 20 oz. cherry coke.

Lunch: 1/2 garden salad w/ fat free ranch dressing, 1/2 sweet chipotle chicken sandwich all from McAllisters deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken)

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of water, 1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3.67 hours of walking.

I kind of screwed up today, though less so than before at least I didn't eat pizza.

Not having any protein at breakfast may have led to sweets cravings Matt. It's good to see some more fruit in there, but maybe some yoghurt with it would have helped. Do you like yoghurt?

Not having any protein at breakfast may have led to sweets cravings Matt. It's good to see some more fruit in there, but maybe some yoghurt with it would have helped. Do you like yoghurt?

Yeah good point I'm going to buy some yogurt next time I go to the store.

Day 226

Weight: 215.4

Breakfast: 1 bowl of diced cantaloupe, 3 packets of oatmeal, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of coffee.

Dinner: 3 pieces of baked chicken (breast, thigh and leg), 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of spinach, 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters

Day 227

Weight: 215.2

Breakfast: A few orange slices, 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of orange juice, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich,1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Chicken Parmesan), 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters,1 cup of diet iced tea.

Day 228

Weight: 214.6

Breakfast: A few orange slices, 3 containers of yogurt, 1 banana, 2 cups of coffee

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country herb chicken), 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters,1 cup of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3.3 hours of walking.

Day 229

Weight: 213.2

Breakfast: 2 containers of yogurt, 2 packets of oatmeal, 1 cup of coffee

Lunch: 1 piece of chicken leg and thigh combo,1 side of bourbon chicken w/rice, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli, 1 dinner roll from Golden Corral

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Salisbury Steak), 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters,1 cup of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3.3 hours of walking.

Hi Matt. Good to see that weight going down a bit more. I see the yoghurt has been introduced to breakfast. I find it really filling. Do you ever count calories? I would be interested to know the calorie count of just one of your days, just out of curiosity really. Maybe also the sodium. It's good that you walk such a lot & that you drink lots of water.

Day 230

Weight: 213.8

Breakfast: 2 containers of yogurt, 2 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Dinner: 2 pieces of sirloin steak, 3 small pieces of fish,1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli, all from Golden Corral, 1 cup of orange juice.

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters,1 cup of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking.

My weight went up unfortunately.I also probably shouldn't have gone to Golden Corral for dinner.

Hi Matt. Good to see that weight going down a bit more. I see the yoghurt has been introduced to breakfast. I find it really filling. Do you ever count calories? I would be interested to know the calorie count of just one of your days, just out of curiosity really. Maybe also the sodium. It's good that you walk such a lot & that you drink lots of water.

Yeah it is pretty filling. I got the Target brand that's only 80 calories a container. I do count calories, and try to stay around the 1700-1800 range, though yesterday I screwed up and went to Golden Corral for dinner so yesterday was probably more (I believe yesterday was 2050-2100!). That's a good idea, I might start including a calorie count. Yeah the walking really helps,I also get exercise b/c I constantly have to pull the dog away from discarded chicken bones and pizza!

Back