Matt's Diary

Day 204

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: In progress...

Weight: 219.0

Breakfast: 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of milk

Lunch: 4 chocolate chip cookies, 1 Kit-Kat bar, 1 12 oz bottle of Cherry Coke, 1 12 oz bottle of Ginger Ale.

Dinner: 1 salad w/ranch dressing, 5 pieces of garlic bread, 5.5 slices of pizza (3 pepperoni, 1.5 honey bbq flatbread, 1 spinach alfredo flatbread), 3 cinnamon rolls all from CiCi's pizza.

Snack 1 banana

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

I got to get out of this habit of visiting CiCi's pizza every time I volunteer! I know I screwed up, BTW.

Day 205

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: In progress...

Weight: 219.8

Breakfast: 2 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Lunch: Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Italian Combo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread, all from Panera bread.

Snack: 1 banana

Dinner: 1 roast chicken leg and a few pieces of chicken, a few pieces of ham, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green peas.

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters, 2 cups of diet iced tea.

Day 206

Weight: 219.2

Breakfast: 1, banana, 2 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Lunch: Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread, all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Steak and Roasted potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 1 cup of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Day 207

Weight: 218.4

Breakfast: 1 banana, 2 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich, all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 2 pieces of sirloin steak, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli, 1 dinner roll, all from Golden Corral.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters, 2 bottles of diet iced tea,1 cup of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

Question - how do you manage to get in so many hours of walking every day?

I get up early and walk in the morning and in the evening. Sometimes I'll walk in the afternoon if I get off early from work. It also helps that I don't have a life so I have more time to walk lol.

Day 208

Weight: 218.4

Breakfast: 1 cup of orange juice, about 9 orange slices, 2 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich,1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Snack: A few orange slices

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 2 cups of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 2.5 hours of walking

As the saying goes April showers bring May flowers.It has been pretty rainy here (...and there's supposed to be snow on Saturday!?!) that's why I didn't walk as much. I got some orange juice to boost my Vitamin C since it supposed to help absorb iron.

Day 209

Weight: 217.6

Breakfast: 1 cup of orange juice, 3 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich,1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 2 pieces of bourbon glazed salmon, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of collard greens.

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 1 cup of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking

Day 210

Weight: 219.0

Breakfast: 1 cup of orange juice, 3 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Snack: 1 bowl of strawberries

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Chicken Teriyaki)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 2 cups of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking

My weight went up, I should probably weigh myself earlier in the day it'll be more consistent.

Day 211

Weight: 217.0

Breakfast: 1 cup of orange juice, 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 bowl of strawberries, 1 glass of milk

Lunch: 1 roast chicken leg and a few pieces of chicken, a few pieces of ham, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green peas, and 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: 1 Godiva chocolate bar

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Salisbury steak)

Miscellaneous: 1 bottled waters, 2 cups of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 4.5 hours of walking

I decided to go ahead and drink my last Pepsi, also I screwed up and had some candy. Though in my defense it WAS Godiva.

Day 212

Weight: 216.8

Breakfast: 1 cup of orange juice, 3 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Chicken Teriyaki)

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters, 1 diet iced tea, 1 cup of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 2.3 hours of walking

Day 213

Weight: 216.4

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Classic Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters,1 cup of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking

Day 214

Weight: 216.8

Lunch: 2 pieces of chicken,1 piece of meatloaf, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of collard greens, 1 dinner roll, all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 1 York Peppermint Patty

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Salisbury Steak)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters,1 cup of cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking

I ate a little too much today, plus I got to stop eating Peppermint Patties!

Day 215

Weight: 217.2

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Steak and Cheddar Panini ,1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Steak and Roasted potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters,3 bottles of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking

Ugh my weight went up, though it shouldn't surprise me since I ate a little too much yesterday.

Day 216

Breakfast: 3 packs of oatmeal, 1 banana, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich,1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread, a few pieces of shrimp.

Snack: various free samples

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice cafe steamer TV dinner (Home style chicken and potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters,1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Day 217

Breakfast: 2 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice cafe TV dinner (Country fried chicken)

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters,1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Day 218

Weight: 215.8

Breakfast: 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 bowl of strawberries, 1 cup of milk.

Lunch: 1 cupcake, 1 slice of cake, 1 protein bar, 1 bowl of chicken and fried rice, 1 20 oz bottle of Cherry Coke

Dinner: 1 chicken breast and leg, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of spinach.

Miscellaneous: 2 bottled waters,1 cup of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking.

Today I volunteered so I screwed up, though not as bad as before. I should have listened to another volunteer, she told me the cupcake and cake were probably stale and I shouldn't have wasted the calories.

Back