Matt's Diary

Congratulations Matt & well done on your perseverance & determination!

Thank you! I couldn't have done it without everyone's support!

Day 191

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: In progress...

Weight: 221.6

Breakfast: 1 bowl of diced cantaloupe, 2 packs of oatmeal, 3 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Italian Combo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Dinner: a few pieces of roasted chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green peas.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Cherry coke zero, 5 bottled waters.

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

Well my weight went up, though I kind of figured it would happen.

Day 192

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: In progress...

Weight: 221.8

Breakfast: 1 bowl of diced cantaloupe, 2 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Italian Combo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Dinner: a few pieces of roasted chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green peas.

Snack: A few pieces of mixed fruit.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Cherry coke zero, 6 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

That's not a typo I pretty much had the same thing as I did the previous day lol.

Day 193

Weight: 221.4

Breakfast: 1 bowl of mixed fruit, 2 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 2 pieces of roasted chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green beans, a few pieces of broccoli, 1 dinner roll, all from Golden Corral.

Dinner: 1 Healthy choice TV dinner (Classic Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Cherry coke zero,1 can of Pepsi. 6 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Day 194

Weight: 219.8

Breakfast: 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 2 pieces of sirloin steak, 1 piece of baked fish, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli, 1 dinner roll, all from Golden Corral.

Snack: a few pieces of mixed fruit.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Cherry coke zero,5 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking.

You are sticking to your plans Matt & doing well. Well done on the new low! (& the fruit)

Day 195

Weight: 220.0

Breakfast: 2 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of coffee.

Snack: A few pieces of fruit, 1 navel orange.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Steak and roasted potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Cherry coke zero,4 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.3 hours of walking.

Day 195 addendum: Breakfast was actually 3 packets of oatmeal and 2 cups of coffee. (I hate the fact that there is a limit to editing posts).

Day 196

Weight: 220.2

Breakfast: 3 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Lunch: 1 piece of bourbon glazed salmon, 1 side of greek pasta salad, 1 side of roasted potatoes.

Snack: 3 navel oranges.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Salisbury steak)

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Cherry coke zero, 4 bottled waters.

Exercise: 5 hours of walking.

Day 197

Weight: 219.2

Breakfast: 3 packs of oatmeal, 1 cup of milk.

Snack: 2 navel oranges.

Lunch: a few pieces of roasted chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green peas.

Dinner: A few pieces of ham, 1 baked potato, 1 side of mixed vegetables, 1 slice of peach pie.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Cherry coke zero, 1 bottled waters, 1 bottle of Gatorade.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Happy Easter! Not as much walking today which is probably a good thing I don't want to wear my legs out! I tried to get my dog to wear her Ester bunny ears but she wasn't having it.

Day 198

Breakfast: 2 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Snack: 2 navel oranges.

Dinner: A few pieces of ham, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of mixed vegetables, 3 dinner rolls

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Cherry coke zero, 5 bottled waters, 2 cups of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking.

Day 199

Weight: 220.6

Breakfast: 3 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee, 1 navel orange.

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Salisbury Steak)

Miscellaneous: 1 bottle of Gatorade, 3 bottled waters, 4 cups of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 3.6 hours of walking.

Not again! My weight goes up then down, etc. I'm beginning to think my body is charging interest! I hope this is not a trend.

Day 200

Weight: 219.4

Breakfast: 3 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee, 1 cup of milk

Lunch: 1 piece of meatloaf, 1 piece of roasted chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli, 1 dinner roll, all from Golden Corral.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 4 cups of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 3.6 hours of walking.

I can't believe its been 200 days. That's a little over half a year!

Day 201

Weight: 218.6

Breakfast: 3 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Italian Combo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters, 2 cups of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 2.5 hours of walking.

It looks like things are moving in the right direction. I would have like to walk more, but since the weather is changing, idiots are driving around like they are in the Fast and the Furious movies and scaring my dog.

Day 202

Weight: 218.6

Breakfast: 3 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Italian Combo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread,1/2 bag of potato chips all from Panera bread.

Snack: various free samples

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken)

Miscellaneous: 4 bottled waters, 2 cups of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 3.2 hours of walking.

Day 203

Breakfast: 2 packs of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 2 pieces of baked chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli and carrots, 1 dinner roll.

Snack: 1 banana

Dinner: 1 roast chicken breast, a few pieces of ham, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of mixed vegetables.

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters, 2 cups of Cherry coke zero.

Exercise: 2.6 hours of walking.

Sorry about the late posting. I just realized that I basically ate the same thing for lunch and dinner. Also my weight shot up again which I'm not happy about.

Back