Matt's Diary

Your in the same boat as me. Gonna take some time I guess...I just figured out how to get past plateaus for myself. Protein and Fresh fruit have been boosting my mood as well so I'm pretty partial.

Your in the same boat as me. Gonna take some time I guess...I just figured out how to get past plateaus for myself. Protein and Fresh fruit have been boosting my mood as well so I'm pretty partial.

Yeah but hopefully not too much time lol. Good for you, hitting a plateau was what made me abandon dieting last time. My mood has been pretty much the same though I haven't been as tired and have felt better overall, not counting very recently.

Day 145

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: In progress...

Weight: 241.2

Breakfast: 1 cup of strawberries, 1 packet of oatmeal, 1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey bravo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Snack: 2 pieces of Ghiardelli dark chocolate mint

Dinner: 1 can of Spinach, 1 tin of anchovies,1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country herb chicken), 1 Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 4 bottles of diet iced tea, 3.5 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking

Day 146

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: In progress...

Weight: 240.4

Breakfast: 1 cup of strawberries, 1 packet of oatmeal, 1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey bravo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Snack: 4 pieces of Ghiardelli dark chocolate mint

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (steak and roasted potatoes), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottles of diet iced tea, 3.5 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.3 hours of walking

Day 147

Weight: 240.8

Breakfast: 1 cup of grapes, 1 packet of oatmeal, 1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 2 pieces of rotisserie chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes,1 side of green beans, a few pieces of broccoli, 1 roll all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 2 pieces of Ghiardelli dark chocolate mint, 2 chocolate chip cookies

Dinner: 1 Salad (lettuce, cucumbers, onion,olives, pepperoncini,1 packet of chicken of the sea lemon pepper salmon, 4 tbsp of Olive Garden lite Italian dressing), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottles of diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.2 hours of walking

I've been eating too much sweets, the good news is I finished the bag of chocolates, I won't be doing that for a while! Also I'm glad history didn't repeat itself since this time last year I got sick with food poisoning!

Day 148

Weight: 239.4

Breakfast: 2 hard-boiled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 1 cup of milk.

Snack: about a cup of grapes

Lunch:1 sandwich ( roast beef, ham, lettuce, onion, mustard/mayo combo, a dab of peppercorn gourmaise), 1 can of spinach, 1 can of Pepsi

Dinner: 1 9 oz steak, 1 side of garlic mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli,1 can of Pepsi from Outback steakhouse.

Miscellaneous: 2 bottles of diet iced tea, 1 cup of water.

Exercise: 4 hours of walking

I ate a little more than I should today, I could've done without the Outback. Its hard to trying to not eat too much but not eat too little.

Your food, combined with 4 hours of walking still looks like a good day though Matt. Well done!

Day 149

Weight: 239.6

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 packets of oatmeal, 1 cup of coffee.

Snack: 41 piece of sliced roast beef, 1 piece of ham.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottles of diet iced tea, 5 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking

jonom,

Holy S***! You've made some serious progress since your first post. What did you change from before day 1 that has given you such great results?

jonom,

Holy S***! You've made some serious progress since your first post. What did you change from before day 1 that has given you such great results?

Umm I'm not sure before day 1, but after day 1, cutting out fast food, Pepsi ( I slip up and have fast food and sweets once in a blue moon) and consuming less calories than I did before certainly helped. Of course a certain spoiled walker hound who loves her walks has helped also.

Umm I'm not sure before day 1, but after day 1, cutting out fast food, Pepsi ( I slip up and have fast food and sweets once in a blue moon) and consuming less calories than I did before certainly helped. Of course a certain spoiled walker hound who loves her walks has helped also.

Cool, man! You lost all this weight completely differently than me... I followed a super strict paleo diet for 4 months and lost 40lbs. What's been the hardest part for you?

Cool, man! You lost all this weight completely differently than me... I followed a super strict paleo diet for 4 months and lost 40lbs. What's been the hardest part for you?

I guess not giving into temptation. I love pizza and fast food lol

Day 150

Weight: 237.6

Breakfast: 2 packets of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee.

Dinner: 2 pieces of sirloin steak, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green beans, 1 side of broccoli from Golden Corral, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottles of diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.16 hours of walking

I think I can safely say this, but I actually broke my last record!Last time I tried to lose weight I got down to 239 and got stuck there and eventually gained all the weight back and then some, but now I beat my last record! Also, I'm starting to get back in the habit of eating out for dinner which I need to stop.One thing I don't want to get thin is my wallet lol.

Day 151

Weight: 238.60

Breakfast: 2 packets of oatmeal, 1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Italian Combo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Snack: 3-4 slices of roast beef

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 bottle of diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking

Day 152

Weight: 237.4

Snack: 1 banana.

Lunch: 1/2 Classic with chicken salad, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich, 1 piece of french baguette bread all from Panera bread.

Dinner: 1 small salad (lettuce,onions, olives, some salmon, about 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette dressing), 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Honey roasted turkey breast), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottle of diet iced tea, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.67 hours of walking

Day 153

Weight: 237.0

Snack: 1 banana.

Lunch: 2 pieces of rotisserie chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green beans, a few pieces of broccoli, 1 roll all from Golden Corral.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Salisbury Steak), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottle of diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking

Unfortunately my back pain has come back again. I don't really want to go to the Doctor because A. I can't really afford to, B. Its' going to be a repeat of last time.

Back