Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 252.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Covered Granola Bar.

Lunch: 1 Italian Sub, 1 Bag of Chips all from Wawa.

Snack: 6 Glazed Doughnuts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Roasted Turkey Breast).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I didn't do well today, someone brought doughnuts and I had a little too much. I felt sick afterwards also.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 253.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 5 Pieces of Toast, 5 Pieces of Sausage, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Green Goddess Salad w/Chicken,1 cup of Broccoli Cheddar Soup, 1 Piece of French Baguette, all from Panera.

Snack: 4 Pieces of Toast.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Sesame Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 253.0

Breakfast: 1 Bacon Egg and Cheese of Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal w/Strawberries and Cinnamon, 1 Bagel, all from Panera, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 6 inch Italian BMT Sub, 1 Bag of Chips all from Subway.

Snack: 2 Biscuits

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Lasagna w/Meat Sauce).

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 251.2

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 Biscuits, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 12 Chicken Nuggets, 1 side of Large Waffle Fries, 1/2 of a Cherry Coke all from Dr. Pepper.

Snack: 6 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of Milk, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3950

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 Biscuits, 6 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Burger w/Bacon, 1 side of Fries all from Wawa.

Snack: 1 Yogurt, 12 Mini-Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Milk, 2 Large Dr. Pepper Cans.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Today was kind of a lazy day due to a snow storm. It's harder fr Misty to go down the stairs so I've been carrying her, which she hates.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Choco-Sticks.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone on Sourdough, 1 Side Salad w/Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup.

Dinner: Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Sesame Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Today's Weight: 253.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Biscuits, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Nutri-Grain Bar.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone Sub, 1 Side Salad w/Balsamic Dressing, 1 Banana.

Dinner: Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Beef and Broccoli).

Snack: 3 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Today's Weight: 252.8

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich on Brioche,1 cup of Oatmeal w/Cinnamon, Pecan and Strawberries, 1 Blueberry Bagel w/ Cream Cheese, 1 Large Coffee, all from Panera, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone Sub, 1 Side Salad w/Balsamic Dressing, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Chicken Teriyaki).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: Orange Chicken, Honey Sesame Chicken Breast, Black Pepper Angus Steak, 1 side of Chow Mein all from Panda Express.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk

Estimated Calories: 2500

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 ChocoStick.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Side Salad w/Balsamic Dressing, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Grain Bowl w/Rice, Braised Lamb, 1 side Pita all from Cava.

Breakfast: 8 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1.5 Cupcakes.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Small pepperoni Pizza from Vinny's

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz. Dr. Peppers, 1 Large Can of Pepsi, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 252.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Bagels, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Apple Turnover, 2 Cookies all from 7-11.

Lunch/Dinner: 11 Double Charburger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Sprite all from Habit Burger.

Miscellaneous: 2 Large Cans of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 252.8

Snack: 1 Choco-Stick.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Side Salad w/Balsamic Dressing, 2 Apples.

Snack: 4 Greek Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2600

I did better today than I have in the past. It's going to get harder to walk, since it's going to snow also I have to carry Misty up and down the steps.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Bagels, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Side Salad w/Balsamic Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Sesame Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 252.2

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1 cup of Oatmeal w/Strawberries, Cinnamon and Pecans, 1 cup of Coffee, all from Panera, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Side Salad w/Balsamic Dressing, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Chicken Teriyaki).

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 251.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Bagels, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 2 Choco-Sticks.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Beef and Broccoli).

Snack: 4Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Exercise: 1.5 hours of Walking.

My weight's going down which is good. I didn't do a lot of walking, mainly because it's snowing.

Fewer sweets make such a difference. I'm glad your weight is coming down, Matt. Mine has started too again, but I need to cut down on all the "treats" & stick to good, healthy "real" food. Fruit will be my sweets.

Today's Weight: 251.8

Breakfast: 3 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 4 Pieces of Fried Chicken, 1 Biscuit, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Cole Slaw, all from KFC.

Dinner: A few Pieces of Pepperoni and Cheese.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 1.5 hours of Walking.

I did good except for the KFC.

Back