Matt's Diary

Fewer sweets make such a difference. I'm glad your weight is coming down, Matt. Mine has started too again, but I need to cut down on all the "treats" & stick to good, healthy "real" food. Fruit will be my sweets.

Good! One of my problems has been people bringing sweets to work like Chocolate and Doughnuts and its hard to not eat it.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 250.4

Breakfast: 10 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Plate of Sushi

Snack: 6 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 1 Large Can of Pepsi, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Kind of a crappy day. There was a huge Ice storm so I had to stay in, then to make things worse the power kept going out.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 251.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza, 1 orange Cranberry Muffin, 1 Large Pepsi, all from Panera.

Dinner: 3 Chicken Tenders, 2 Boxes of Ore-ida Crinkle Cut Fries.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Milk, 2 Large Cans of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 3950

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 253.6

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Grain Bowl w/Rice, Steak Shawarma, Vegetables, Tahini Sauce and 1 side Pita all from Mezeh.

Snack: 1 Cheese Danish from Starbucks.

Dinner: 6 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Pistachio Latte, 2 cups of Water.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 1.75 hours of Walking.

My weight obviously went up which I wasn't happy about. Also I had to fill in for another store, which I thought was only going to be for 2 hours, but lasted the rest of the day because the store where I usually work at didn't have power. At least I got to leave early.

Today's Weight: 253.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Bagels, A few pieces of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone Sandwich, 1 side Salad w/Vinaigrette Dressing, 2 Apples.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls, TV Dinner (Rigatoni Bolognese), 2 Pieces of Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2840

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Bagels, A few pieces of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone Sandwich, 1 side Salad w/Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls, TV Dinner (Lasagna).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: .67 hours of Walking.

I didn't get to do much walking, I had to take Misty to the vet because when I got home, she was lying on the ground in a pile of her mess. They think she might have had a seizure. Also, it looks like she's blind.

I didn't get to do much walking, I had to take Misty to the vet because when I got home, she was lying on the ground in a pile of her mess. They think she might have had a seizure. Also, it looks like she's blind.
Poor Misty & poor you, Matt. Is it time to have her put to sleep do you think? We had to make that decision a couple of years ago with our little old terrier as we felt it was the kind thing to do. I think we left it a week too late though as she suffered while we decided. It was very tough. I feel for you as I know how hard this is. Sending you some strength & kindness, Matt xo

Today's Weight: 254.4

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Cup of Oatmeal w/Strawberries and Pecans, 1 Coffee, all from Panera.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Container of Ukrop's Baked Spaghetti, 4 pieces of Garlic Toast.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 2 cups of Milk, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I had the day off today because we had another ice storm, though not as bad as Saturday. Misty seems to be doing okay, she slept a lot today.

Today's Weight: 254.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, A few pieces of Bacon, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack; 1 Nutri-Grain Bar.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Pita w/Braised Lamb and Hummus from Cava.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of Water.

Estimated Calories: 2200

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

Poor Misty & poor you, Matt. Is it time to have her put to sleep do you think? We had to make that decision a couple of years ago with our little old terrier as we felt it was the kind thing to do. I think we left it a week too late though as she suffered while we decided. It was very tough. I feel for you as I know how hard this is. Sending you some strength & kindness, Matt xo

It's been on my mind, and I hope not. I've been lucky in I have never had to make that decision before. I'm going to make a follow up appointment next week and discuss my options. Thank you for the kind thoughts!

I hope not too, for your sake, but you will know if the time is right, Matt. We often have to put others ahead of ourselves & our animals are so dependent on us to do the right thing by them xo

Today's Weight: 252.4

Breakfast: 6 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 few pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Small Pepperoni Pizza, 1 slice of Cheesecake.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Milk, 2 20 oz. Dr. Peppers.

Estimated Calories: 3350

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Do you know how many steps you do everyday or how much distance you cover during your walks? I'm trying to hit 10k everyday but seeing the success you had the first time around makes me want to get that number way up.

Today's Weight: 251.2

Brunch: 8 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Seafood Curry, 1 side of Rice, a few pieces of Naan Bread, 1 Piece of Cheesecake.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water,1 20 oz. Dr. Peppers, 1 Large Can of Pepsi, 1 Old Fashioned.

Estimated Calories: 3700

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

I decided to try something new and had Indian food today. It was pretty good and spicy lol.

Do you know how many steps you do everyday or how much distance you cover during your walks? I'm trying to hit 10k everyday but seeing the success you had the first time around makes me want to get that number way up.

I'm not sure the number of steps, I plotted the route I usually go and its roughly a little over 5 miles.

Today's Weight: 253.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 pieces of Bacon, 6 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Apple, 1 Side Salad w/Vinaigrette Dressing.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Lasagna w/Meat Sauce), 4 Pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 1 hour of Walking.

Today's Weight: 253.0

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal w/Cinnamon and Strawberries, 1 Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1 Large Coffee all from Panera, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Side Salad w/Vinaigrette Dressing.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Sesame Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.33 hour of Walking.

Today's Weight: 253.0

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal w/Cinnamon and Strawberries, 1 Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1 Large Coffee all from Panera, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone Sandwich, 1 Bowl of Campbells Chunky Soup (Chili Mac).

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Chicken Burrito).

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 2.5 hour of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 6 Pieces of Toast, 4 pieces of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: Chicken Tinga, Ranchera Beef, 1 side of Rice, 1 side of Refried Beans, 3 Tortillas, 1 Piece of Tiramisu.

Snack: 4 Glazed Doughnuts.

Estimated Calories: 3150

Exercise: 2 hour of Walking.

I didn't do well today. I had some Tiramisu and someone brought doughnuts.

Today's Weight: 252.0

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 3 Glazed Doughnuts

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Foot Long Italian BMT Sub, 1 Bag of Chips all from Subway.

Snack: 6 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 2 hour of Walking.

I did better, though I felt awful today.

Back