Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 248.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 5 Pancakes w/Butter, Syrup and Jam, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Daves Double, 1 Large Order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Dinner: A few Pieces of Ham, 3 sides of Green bean Casserole.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 2 Cheese Danishes all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Milk, 2 Large Cans of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 5110

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Wow I definitely ate too much today!

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 253.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Smokehouse Chicken BBQ, 1 Bowl of Broccoli Cheddar Soup, 1 French Baguette all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 1 Banana, A few Pieces of Ham.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 250.4

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal, 1 Bagel w/Spread, 1 Large Vanilla Latte, all from Panera.

Lunch: 1/2 Steak and Cheese Panini, 1 cup of 10 Vegetable Soup, 1 Apple, all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 1 bowl of Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Large Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 2700

I did better today then before. Unfortunately I spoke too soon, earlier and it looks like I'll be covering 8:30-7 shifts M-Th.

Today's Weight: 249.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, A few Strips of Bacon, 2 Coffees.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Salad Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 cup of a Greek Yogurt Parfait , all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Slow Roasted Beef).

Snack: 1 bowl of Grapes, A few pieces of Ham, 4 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Today's Weight: 248.2

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal, 1 Large Latte, 1 Large Coffee, all from Panera.

Lunch: 1 Tuna Salad Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana, all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Meatball Pita w/ Hummus, 1 Cookie, all from CAVA.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Large Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 247.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 5 Pancakes w/Butter and Syrup, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone on Sourdough sandwich, 1 small Salad.

Dinner: 1 1/4 lb. Hot Dog, 5 Chicken Strips, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 2 Large Cans of Pepsi, all from Wawa.

Snack: 2 OLLI snack packs.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Butter, Jam and Syrup, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Lunch/Dinner: 5 Slices of Pizza, 2 Pieces of Garlic Bread, 1 small Dr. Pepper, all from Cici's Pizza.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Today's Weight: 247.2

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Butter, Jam and Syrup, 7 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double, 1 Large side of French Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's

Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl.

Snack: 2 Cookies, 1 slice of Cake.

Estimated Calories: 4150

Today's Weight: 248.8

Breakfast: 1 Fried Egg, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee; 1 Large Vanilla Latte, 1 Bagel from Panera.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone on Sourdough, 1 side Salad w/Vinaigrette Dressing, 2 Apples.

Dinner: 1 Plate of Sushi.

Snack: A few Grapes, 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 1.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 249.6

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Cup of Oatmeal, 1 Bagel w/Spread, 2 Large cups of Coffee, all from Panera.

Lunch: 1 BBQ Chicken Salad, 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheese Soup, 1 French Baguette, 1 Oatmeal Cookie, all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken and Gravy).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: .75 hours of Walking.

I ate a lot of Panera, and ate quite a bit plus i didn't walk as much. Misty wasn't feeling well and didn't want to walk and I fell asleep early.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Orange Chicken, Honey Walnut Shrimp, Black Pepper Angus Steak, 1 side of Chow Mein all from Panda Express.

Dinner: 2 Bowls of Cereal.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 4 Pieces of Toast, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone on Sourdough, 1 side Salad w/Vinaigrette Dressing, 2 Apples.

Snack: A few Sugar Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Slow Roasted Beef).

Estimated Calories: 2750

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee; 2 Sausage McMuffin W/Egg from McDonald's.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Provolone on Sourdough, 1 Apple.

Snack: A few pieces of Pepperoni, 4 Pieces of Toast.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken and Gravy).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I've been eating more this week, I think because it's been a stressful week at work, plus I've been worried about Misty. Also I've felt more drowsy. The Neurologist prescribed a different medication, but it would cost almost $800! I got a headache Friday I think it was because I ate too many sugar cookies. Maybe that will discourage me from eating sweets!

Today's Weight: 250.2

Breakfast: 6 Pancakes w/Butter and Syrup, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Cookie, 2 Doughnuts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 12 Piece Chicken Nugget Combo, w/ 1 side of Large Waffle Fries, 1 Large Cherry Coke all from Chick-Fil-A.

Snack: 1 Slice of Cheesecake w/Strawberry and Whipped Cream.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4100

I ate too many sweets and again I got a headache.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 4 pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 of a Lamb Pita w/Hummus from Mezeh.

Dinner: A few pieces of Bread, 1 House Salad, 1 Plate of Spiedino Di Mare, w/1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1Tiramisu, 3 Dr. Peppers, all from Carrabbas.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Water.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Back