Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 247.0

Brunch: 4 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 cups of Coffee; 1 Sausage Egg and Cheese Sizzli on a Croissant, 1 Hash-brown, 1 Doughnut all from Wawa.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Dinner: Salmon w/Red Pepper Sauce and Pasta, 1 House Salad w/Ranch, 2 Pieces of Garlic Toast, 2 Pepsi's.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I did okay today. I went to eat at this place I usually go to, but I got something different. Unfortunately it didn't taste good and upset my stomach.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 245.5

Breakfast: 4 Doughnut all from Wawa,2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon BBQ Burger, 1 side of Fries, 2 Dr. Peppers all from Rock Bottom Brewery.

Snack: 1 Slice of Cake.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 247.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Bagels, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 3 Nutri Grain Bars.

Lunch: Korean Beef w/Noodles, 1 Apple, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Honey Roasted Turkey Breast).

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 2.7 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 248.2

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sizzli, 1 Blueberry Muffin, 1/2 Bowl of Oatmeal, 1 large Coffee, all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Grain Bowl w/Eggplant, Steak Shawarma, 1 Mini Pita side, 1 Baklava all from Mezeh.

Snack: 1 Yogurt, A few Grapes, 1 Apple.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 1 Bagel, 1 Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Pulled Pork Barbeque, 1 side of Roast Potatoes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Roasted Chicken Breast).

Snack: A few Grapes.

Estimated Calories: 1960

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal, 1 Carmel Latte.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Chipotle Chicken Flatbread pizza, 1 Bowl of Autumn Squash Soup.

Snack: 1 Bowls of Cereal.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Bagels, 4 slices of Bacon, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Steak and Cheese Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookies all from Panera.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Grapes, 1 Banana.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been working a lot and very long hours. I've basically get up and go to work, come home, eat, walk Misty, then go to sleep.

Hi, Matt. I was wondering about you. I hope you have something fun planned over Christmas. Hi, Misty!

Today's Weight: 246.6

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin, 3 Hash Brown, 1 Large Coffee, all from McDonald's.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 House Salad, A few Pieces of Bread, 1 Bowl of Shrimp and Scallop Linguine alla Vodka, 3 Pepsi's, 1/2 of a piece of Cheesecake all from Carraba's.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 1.5 hours of Walking.

I didn't do much walking today as I'd have liked to. I fell asleep and unfortunately we have a curfew in my state and can't go out after midnight.

Hi, Matt. I was wondering about you. I hope you have something fun planned over Christmas. Hi, Misty!

Hi Cate, I was wondering about you too. Nothing special planned, I might visit my dad that's about it. Misty says "Hewwo"!

Archie says hi to Misty :)

Attachments

• 5BE13C98-72B4-41A0-9042-339F0FC363BF.jpeg
    5BE13C98-72B4-41A0-9042-339F0FC363BF.jpeg
    368.9 KB · Views: 2

Today's Weight: 246.6

Breakfast: 5 Cinnamon Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Pulled Pork BBQ, 1/2 side of Roast Potatoes.

Dinner: 1 Dave's Double, 1 Large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 1 slice of Cake.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 5.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 249.2

Breakfast: 2 Bowls of Cereal, 1 Large Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Can of Soup (Macaroni Chili), 1 Salad w/Chicken and Ranch Dressing, 2 Apples.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 2 Bagels.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Hot Chocolate.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Today's Weight: 249.2

Breakfast: 3 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Honey Chicken Pita w/Hummus, 1 Cookie all from Cava.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Container of Cottage Cheese.

Estimated Calories: 2330

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

I did pretty good today, though my stomach felt funny. I don't know if it's something I ate or the medication I'm taking. I decided to try cottage cheese. I never liked it but I've never had it and it was okay lol. I also finally got my license renewed.

wow! two hours of walking! thats impressive! Is it split up over the day or all at once?

It's split up mainly. Unfortunately it's harder to do a lot of walking since my medication makes me tired and there are days where I have to work pretty long hours.

Today's Weight: 248.0

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 1 Bagel, 4 Strips of Bacon, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Penne w/Meat Sauce, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Ranch Dressing, 2 Apples.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Large Vanilla Latte.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Today's Weight: 246.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Penne w/Meat Sauce, 1 Bowl of Autumn Squash Bisque, 2 Apples.

Dinner: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 Order of Large Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper, 1 Holiday Pie all from McDonalds.

Estimated Calories: 3350

I screwed up and ate McDonalds, At least I got to leave work somewhat early.

Back