Matt's Diary

Goal 1: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 245.0

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 Pancakes w/Butter, Syrup and Jam, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Laughing Cow Snack Packs, 2 Cupcakes.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Piece of Orange Chicken.

Snack: A few pieces of Sliced Cucumber, A few Grapes, A few Crackers, 1 side of Cream Cheese.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Today was my day off, and it was nice having the day off when you expected it and not having to work 2 long days in a row. I was trying to svoid it since I was nearby by, but I succumbed and ate 2 cupcakes.

Today's Weight: 244.4

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 4 Packets of Oatmeal w/Dried Cranberries, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1/2 Package of Dried Cranberries.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Pieces of Grilled Salmon, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes.

Snack: A few pieces of Sliced Orange, A few Grapes, A few Crackers, 1 side of Cream Cheese.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I did pretty good today, though I would walked more but I fell asleep.

Today's Weight: 243.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Bagels, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Apple, 1 Bowl of Beef w/Country Vegetable Soup.

Snack: 2 Nutrigrain Bars.

Dinner: Chicken Marsala, 1 side of Green Beans.

Snack: A few Grapes, A few Crackers w/Cream Cheese. Crackers w/Hummus.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 244.8

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 1 Nutrigrain Bar, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Chicken Platter, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 Sliced Apple, A few Grapes, A few Crackers, 1 side of Cream Cheese.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Diet Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 1.75 hours of Walking.

I felt awful today, first I felt weak then my stomach hurt the rest of the day. I fell asleep early which I had been doing for the past week.

Today's Weight: 244.8

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 Fried Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 BBQ Chicken w/Bacon Flatbread Pizza, 1 Cranberry Muffin, 2 cups of Pepsi,1/2 a Cinnamon Roll all from Panera.

Snack: 1 Sliced Apple, 1 side of Cream Cheese.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Diet Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 5 hours of Walking.

I did better than previous Saturdays, also it was the first Saturday I've had off in almost a month.

Today's Weight: 243.2

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 Fried Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 5 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 1/3 Angus Beef Burger, 1 side of Burgerim Fries, 1 Sprite, all from Burgerim.

Snack: 1 slice of Cheesecake, 1 Glazed Doughnut, 1 Blueberry Muffin all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 Large Cans of pepsi, 1 cup of Tea.

Estimated Calories: 4600

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 245.8

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 Fried Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Ham, Egg and Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Butternut Squash Bisque Soup, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce).

Snack: Several Cracker w/Cream Cheese Dip, A few Grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 246.6

Breakfast: 1 Bagel, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 5 Strips of Bacon, 5 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Nutrigrain Bar.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Dried Cranberries, A few Crackers w/Cream Cheese, 1 Banana.

Snack: Several Crackers w/Cream Cheese Dip.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 2.7 hours of Walking.

I got to leave work early because, I had an appointment to renew my license, unfortunately I failed the vision part of the exam so it looks like I may need glasses.

Today's Weight: 246.2

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal, 1 Large Coffee all from Panera. 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Nutrigrain Bars.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Korean Beef Noodles from Noodles and Co.

Snack: 4 Nutrigrain Bars

Dinner: 1 Marie Callander's TV Dinner (Slow Roasted Beef).

Snack: Several Crackers w/Cream Cheese Dip.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Ugh, I ate too much today, mainly by snacking. I'm going to try to stop getting snack foods, though there are some at work.

Today's Weight: 246.6

Breakfast: 6 Pancakes w/Butter and Syrup, 1 Banana, A few Grapes, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: A few slices of Sliced Turkey w/Gravy, 3 sides of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Green Beans, 2 Dinner Rolls, 2 sides of Cranberry/Orange Relish, 2 pieces of Peach Pie w/Ice Cream.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today's Weight: 248.0

Breakfast: 6 Pancakes w/Butter and Syrup, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, A few pieces of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Nutri-Grain Bar.

Lunch: A few slices of Sliced Turkey w/Gravy, 1 side of Green Beans, 1 sides of Cranberry/Orange Relish.

Snack: 2 Nutri-Grain Bars, A few Crackers w/Cream Cheese.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callander's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 1 Banana

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 2.67 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 245.6

Breakfast: 1 Bacon Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal, 1 Large Coffee, all from Panera;1 Banana, 1 cup of Milk

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double, 1 side of Large Fries, 1/4 of Lemonade all from Wendy's.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes, 2 Small Slices of cheesecake.

Dinner: 1 Spicy Bite Hot Dog, 2 slices of Pizza all from 7-11.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4200

Exercise: 3.67 hours of Walking.

Goal 1: ???

Today's Weight: 245.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 7 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Rice Bowl w/Braised Lamb, Hummus and various Vegetables, 1 small Pita all From Cava.

Snack: 1 small Gelato Sundae from Galati Celesti.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 can of Pepsi, 1 Large Can of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

A better day today, though I wish I did more walking and didn't fall asleep early.

Goal 1: ???

Today's Weight: 248.0

Breakfast: 2 Bowls of Cereal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 4 Nutri Grain bars.

Lunch: 1/2 Steak and Cheese Sandwich, 1 Bowl of Ten Vegetable Soup, 1 Apple all from Panera.

Snack: 1 Kind Bar.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 1/2 Pack of Artisan Crackers w/Cream Cheese Dip.

Estimated Calories: 2900

I ate a little too much today. Honestly, I'm thinking of taking a break from dieting. I mean I don't want to gain all my weight back, but at the same time, I believe that my body is under a lot of stress dealing with a pandemic where there's no end in sight, as well as financial insecurity, so I think it might be inevitable.

Keep at it Matt! Gaining weight is not inevitable, but if you give up that's almost certainly what will happen. For perspective, here is your post from 1 year ago:
Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 217.8

Breakfast: 1 Sausage McMuffin w/Egg, 2 Hash Browns 1 Medium Coffee all from McDonald's, 2 Yogurts, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, 1 House Salad w/Ranch Dressing (and 1 extra Ranch), 3 pieces of Garlic Bread all from Vinny's.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 4 cans of White Claw.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Your gain of 30 lbs in 52 weeks suggests that even with all of your walking you are eating about 300 calories too many per day. You can pretty much fix this just by eating a healthier breakfast and it won't cost you any extra money (you'll probably save money on cereal, pancakes, and donuts). You've lost the weight before, you got this! Easier now than if you let things slide for 6 months...

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 248.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 6 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl, 1 slice of Carrot Cake.

Dinner: Beef Pot Roast, 1 side of Duchess Potato Casserole.

Estimated Calories: 3350

Exercise: 4.75 hours of Walking.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 248.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 4 Nutri-Grain Bars.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Smoked Salmon, 1 Bowl of Butternut Squash Bisque, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1/2 of a sleeve of Crackers w/Hummus Dip.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Lasagna w/Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Today's Weight: 249.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 8 Pieces of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 3 Nutri-Grain Bars.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Smoked Salmon, 1 Bowl of Butternut Squash Bisque, 1 Apple, 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Lasagna w/Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 1 Apple.

Estimated Calories: 2520

Today's Weight: 249.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 3 Nutri-Grain Bars.

Lunch: 1 Chef Salad an Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Butternut Squash Bisque, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Devour TV Dinner (Smokehouse Meat and Potatoes), 4 pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2550

I did better today, also I got my new glasses.

Back