Matt's Diary

Congratulations on getting your license renewed!

Cottage cheese is one of those foods that has grown on me: filling, fairly low calorie, good protein, and it goes really well with a bit of fruit

I also finally got my license renewed.
Yay!!!

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Today's Weight: 247.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 3 Pieces of Fried Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Cole Slaw, 1 Biscuit, 1 Dr. Pepper, all from KFC.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce); 4 pieces of Garlic bread.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I screwed up again and ate fast food. My lunch was short and unfortunately the only places nearby are fast food places.

Current Goal: Staying Alive, Healthy, Financially Stable and Sane during a Global Pandemic.

Breakfast: 1 Traditional, 1 Belgian Waffle, all from First Watch, 1 Large Coffee, 1 Danish all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Hot Dogs, 1 side of Chips, 2 Large Cans of Pepsi all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

You do a lot of walking and I thought I was a crazy walker. I go out for a couple of hours in the morning but with UK weather lately I have had to do my exercise on a stationary bike.:(

It's split up mainly. Unfortunately it's harder to do a lot of walking since my medication makes me tired and there are days where I have to work pretty long hours.
I hear you, but I've heard split up is just as good for you as being done all at once...keep on plugging away!

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, A few Pancakes, w/Syrup, Butter and Jelly, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Smokehouse Brisket, 1 Large side of Curly Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper, all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 Slice of Cake, 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Miscellaneous: NA

Estimated Calories: 3700

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 248.8

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese all on Brioche, 1 cup of Oatmeal, 2 Large cups of Coffee, all from Panera.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Ranch Dressing, 2 Apples, 1 Bowl of Baked Spaghetti.

Dinner: A few pieces of Roast Chicken, 2 sides of Mashed Potatoes.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

You do a lot of walking and I thought I was a crazy walker. I go out for a couple of hours in the morning but with UK weather lately I have had to do my exercise on a stationary bike.:(

Yeah there times where I REALLY have to bundle up. Luckily, it doesn't get too cold here though.

Today's Weight: 248.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 4 Pieces of Fried Chicken, 1side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Cole Slaw, 1 Biscuit all from KFC.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce); 4 pieces of Garlic bread.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2900

I didn't do well today, I got a craving for KFC.

Today's Weight: 248.0

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Bowl of Oatmeal w/Cinnamon, Strawberries and Pecans, 1 Bagel w/Spread, 1 Caramel latte, 1 Large Coffee, all from Panera.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Butternut Squash Bisque, 1 Bowl of Chicken Alfredo, 1 Apple.

Dinner: A few pieces of Roast Chicken, 2 sides of Duchess Potato Casserole.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Today's Weight: 248.0

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Small Box of Cookies.

Lunch: 2 Apples, 1 Bowl of Penne w/Meat Sauce.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Roasted Turkey Breast).

Snack: 3 Bowls of Cereal.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I ate too much again, since it was Christmas Eve, I got a box of cookies as a gift that I ate.

Today's Weight: 249.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 5 Pancakes, w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few pieces of Hershey's of Nuggets candy.

Lunch/Dinner: A few pieces of Ham, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Green Bean Casserole.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Today's Weight: 249.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Chicken, Bacon and Swiss Sandwich, 1 side of Large Curly Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper, 1 Cherry Turnover all from Arby's.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

Sorry for the lack of updates. After the new year I think it will get better since my work schedule is going to be changing, so (hopefully) I won't be working 8:30-7pm, 2-3 days a week without a break. I'll be getting off at 6 and I won't be working on weekends.

Merry Christmas, Matt. I hope you enjoyed your day with your Dad.

It was okay hahah. I hope you had a Merry Christmas also!

Back