Matt's Diary

Goal 1: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 241.4

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 slices of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Italian Soup, 1 Salad w/Apple, Salmon and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Pita w/Braised Lamb and Hummus, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from CAVA.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottles of Water.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 1.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 240.4

Breakfast: 1 cup of Oatmeal, 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Brioche, 1 Cinnamon Roll all from Panera, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 12 Piece Chicken Nugget Combo (w/Large Waffle Fries), 1/2 of a Large Cherry Coke all from Chic-Fil-A.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes, 4 Pumpkin Cream Cheese Rolls.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottles of Water, 3 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 5000

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I ate wayy too much especially sweets.

Today's Weight: 240.4

Breakfast: 2 Waffles w/ Syrup and Butter

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Grain Bowl w/Hummus, Roast Vegetables, Steak Shawarma, 1 Piece of Pita Bread, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Mezeh.

Snack: 2 Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of Milk, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I did pretty good for a Sunday.

I don't lol. I keep track of everything in my head. No, what are macros?

There are 4 main types of macros. Proteins (1g = 4cal), Carbs (1g = 4cal), Fats (1g = 9cal), and Alcohol (1g = 7cal). Eating sufficient protein can help you make sure you're mainly losing fat and not muscle along with it.

Wow, 4 hours of walking. Do you have a certain podcast you listen to during your walk? I can only walk for leisure if it's with my dog or if I have something to listen to.

Today's Weight: 243.4

Breakfast: 2 Bowls of Cereal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Banana, 2 Apples.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2100

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

I got a new scale, which unfortunately shows a greater weight also I'm getting up earlier.

There are 4 main types of macros. Proteins (1g = 4cal), Carbs (1g = 4cal), Fats (1g = 9cal), and Alcohol (1g = 7cal). Eating sufficient protein can help you make sure you're mainly losing fat and not muscle along with it.

Wow, 4 hours of walking. Do you have a certain podcast you listen to during your walk? I can only walk for leisure if it's with my dog or if I have something to listen to.

Ok cool, no I walk at different times. I do look at my phone, though I have to be careful by my dog can pull and finds things she shouldn't be eating lol.

Today's Weight: 244.4

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich, 1 cup of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee all from Panera.

Lunch: 1/2 Toasted Steak and Cheese Sandwich, 1 Bowl of Autumn Squash Soup, 1 Apple all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice bowls TV Dinner (Adobe Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

I ate a lot of Panera today, I had to cover for someone and work a long shift (8:30-7) so I got breakfast on my way to work and didn't have time to pack a lunch.

Breakfast: 2.5 Frozen Waffles, 2 cups of Coffee all from Panera.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Smoked Salmon and Balsamic Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Hormel Compleats, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I ate quite a bit and didn't do enough walking, though I wonder if I could count spending time cleaning up after Misty when I get off work.

Today's Weight: 242.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Pieces of Bacon, 1 Banana, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Smoked Salmon and Balsamic Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Apple, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak).

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Smoked Salmon and Balsamic Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup, 2 Bananas.

Dinner: 1 Lamb/Rice/ Hummus Bowl, 1 Mini Pita, 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies all from CAVA

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottles of Water.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 244.4

Breakfast: 1 Cup of Oatmeal w/Strawberries and Nuts, 1 Blueberry Bagel, 2 Caramel lattes all from Panera..

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Burger w/Bacon 1 side of Fries.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottles of Water, 1 Old Fashioned.

Estimated Calories: 4050

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 3 Doughnuts, 1 Blueberry Muffin all from Wawa, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Grain Bowl w/Hummus, Roast Vegetables, Steak Shawarma, 1 Piece of Pita Bread, 1 Baklava all from Mezeh.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottles of Water, 2 Bottles of Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3650

Exercise: 5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 243.2

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 7 Pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Autumn Squash Soup, 1 Apple, 1 Package of Ollo Salumeria (Prosciutto and Mozzarella).

Dinner: 1 Boston Market TV Dinner( Pork Rib).

Snack: 3 Yogurts, 1 Package of Ollo Salumeria (Soppressata and Cheddar).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottles of Water.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 243.0

Breakfast: 2.5 Bowls of Cereal, 2 cups of Coffee, 1 Caramel Late.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich, 1 Bowl of Autumn Vegetable Squash Soup, 1 Piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Snack: 1 Latte, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Panera.

Dinner: A few pieces of Salami.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottles of Water.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 2.7 hours of Walking.

I've been eating more and feeling hungrier which is worrying. I finally got a hold of my DR and she said we can reduce the dosage of my medication some. I hope this helps.

Back