Matt's Diary

Goal 1: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 239.8

Breakfast: 3 Bowls of Cereal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Linguine Pescatore, 1 Salad, A few pieces of Bread all from Carrabbas.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 240.8

Breakfast: 6 Pancakes w/Syrup, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 5 pieces of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: A few pieces of Steak, 1 side of Broccolini, 1 side of Potato Fingerlings, 1 slice of Lemon Cake.

Snack: 1 box of Microwaveable French Fries, Some leftover Linguine.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 Large Cans of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 3200

I did better today then last week. I had the fries because they were sitting in my freezer so I figured I'd finish them off, same with the Linguine.

Breakfast: 4 Pancakes w/Syrup, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 pieces of Bacon, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salami/Prosciutto/Ham/Pepperoni Sandwich on Sourdough, 1 Small Salad, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's Bowl-Fulls TV Dinner (Slow-Roasted Steak and Potatoes), 2 pieces of Garlic bread.

Snack: A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2620

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

I did better today, then past Mondays'. I have a video interview that I think went well. I'm having another one today.

Breakfast: 2 Bowls of Cereal, 1 Banana, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salami/Prosciutto/Ham/Pepperoni Sandwich on Sourdough, 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2210

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I wasn't that hungry today, I'm not sure if it was what I ate or nerves since I had an interview today. I got one offer and accepted it, though I'm not sure about it, since it doesn't pay that well and will only last a year at most.

Today's Weight: 240.0

Breakfast: 3 Bowls of Cereal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salami/Ham/Pepperoni Sandwich on Sourdough, 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

I did good, except for having cupcakes. I went out to get some work clothes which is near the cupcake place. I'm also disappointed my weight didn't go down more. I don't know if it was nerves or what.

I'm looking forward to fall also. I'm getting sick of this hot weather and being eaten alive by bugs. I was looking forward to the heat only because I hoped it would effect COVID, but since that's not the case, I'm hoping for cooler weather.

Today's Weight: 239.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 2 pieces of Sourdough Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken meal, w/ 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Kind of a crappy day, I had to get up early and take the dog out and I got a headache that lasted all day.

Today's Weight: 239.2

Breakfast: 7 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Boxes of Sushi.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 Cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 3.67 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 239.0

Breakfast: 3 Bowls of Cereal.

Lunch/Dinner: Guajillo Glazed Salmon, 1 Bowl of Fried Iced Cream.

Snack: 1 Pumpkin Muffin w/Cream Cheese.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper, 1 Whiskey Sour.

Estimated Calories: 2900

I went out today, and went to a restaurant for the first time ever since this pandemic (well other than takeout). It was an interesting experience.

Breakfast: 5 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 Fried Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 pieces of Sourdough Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Dave's Double, 1 side of Medium French Fries, 1 Medium Lemonade all from Wendy's.

Snack: 1 Cream Cheese Danish, 2 cups of Coffee.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 Large can of Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 3200

I did better calorie-wise, though I ate a lot of junk.

Breakfast: 5 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 8 Pieces of Bacon, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Caesar Wrap, 2 small bags of Chips.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Grilled Salmon, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 5 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 5 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/ Dinner: 1 Italian Shorti Sub, 1 Package of Reese's pieces cups, 1 Chocolate Chip cookie all from Wawa.

Estimated Calories: 2550

I started a new job today and after I kind of celebrated by having Wawa.

Breakfast: 1 Bowl of Cereal.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich, 1/2 BBQ Chicken Salad, 1 Large Coffee, all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Piece of Grilled Salmon, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 side of Asparagus, 1 piece of Spoon bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 1.75 hours of Walking.

I kind of had a crappy day, my alarm didn't go off so I was rushing to get to work in the morning so I only had 1 bowl of cereal and had to skip the coffee so I was miserable most of the day. Then I had some errands to run so I didn't get home til late. This new job has more of a formal dress code so I have to get new clothes and I have to basically guess my size and whats worse is because of COVID, most stores closed there dressing rooms so I keep having to return stuff.

Today's Weight: 240.0

Breakfast: 3 Fried Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee, 1 Large Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Lunch: 1/2 Steak and Cheese, 1/2 BBQ Chicken Sandwich, 1 Piece of French Baguette, all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Country Fried Pork).

Estimated Calories: 2800

My weight went up a little, I think because I ate late yesterday. A much better day, though I got to start bringing my lunch. They don't give you a lot of time for lunch and most places to eat are fast food. There's a Panera but it's kind of far.

Today's Weight: 238.4

Breakfast: 1.5 Bowls of Cereal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich, 1/2 Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup, 1 Apple, 1 Large Coffee, all from Panera.

Dinner: Spaghetti w/Meatballs, 1 Small Greek Salad, 2 pieces of Sourdough Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

Hey Matt, I may be wrong, but it appears to me your weight is creeping up a bit lately. You are still doing a lot of walking, can you figure a way to reduce your calories a little? Not judging, just observing.

How's the new job treating you?

Today's Weight: 238.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 5 Sausage Links, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Hash Browns, 4 Pancakes w/Butter and Syrup, 2 cups of Coffee, 1 cup of Milk.

Lunch/Dinner: Scallops w/Grits and Kale, 3 Doughnuts.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper, 1 Cocktail.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 4.25 hours of Walking.

Back