Matt's Diary

Здравствуй Jonom! You don't know me but I would like to support you on your not easy way. I believe that you can do this! Don't give up and know that what you do everything from it dependse your future! Good luck take care about yourself and here I found some workouts you can check may be you can try to do some of them Video link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Goal 1: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 241.4

Breakfast: 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana, 4 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Watermelon, 1 Salad w/Salmon and Egg.

Snack: 6 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2200

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Because I ate so much yesterday, I wasn't really hungry today so I just had coffee for breakfast and a salad for lunch/dinner. I was going to walk more, but there was a lot of rain due to Isaias passing through the area.

Здравствуй Jonom! You don't know me but I would like to support you on your not easy way. I believe that you can do this! Don't give up and know that what you do everything from it dependse your future! Good luck take care about yourself and here I found some workouts you can check may be you can try to do some of them Video link removed

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

Today's Weight: 240.0

Breakfast: 1 Bowl of Cereal, 2 Bananas, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Grilled Lamb Gyro, w/Horseradish, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side of Chips all from Taziki's.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Grapes

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 3.67 hours of Walking.

I ate a little more today, though I did a lot more walking since it was a lot cooler than it has been.

I had my Doctor appointment today and we talked about the medication. She told me that it was possible that it was having an effect on my weight and there is a possibility that she can lower the dosage.

So do I, no expertise here, but I always try to take as little medication as I can.

Good to hear it's cooling off a bit for you, still hot here, but our mornings are starting to feel a little cooler. And I see no more 100+ degree days in our long term forecast. Summer is slowly ending.

Today's Weight: 239.0

Breakfast: 2 Bowls of Cereals, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Snickers Bars

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl

Dinner: 1 Plate of Sushi

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Grapes

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 3.67 hours of Walking.

I had my Dr appointment today, then I had to go to a lab and get a blood test. I was feeling a little weak so I got some candy bars (I REALLY don't like having my blood drawn). I haven't heard back from the doctor yet, but I hope she will lower the dosage.

So do I, no expertise here, but I always try to take as little medication as I can.

Good to hear it's cooling off a bit for you, still hot here, but our mornings are starting to feel a little cooler. And I see no more 100+ degree days in our long term forecast. Summer is slowly ending.

Same here! I hate taking medication, the side effects always bother me. Yes I know, and hopefully this year will end soon enough, I'm looking forward to 2021; hopefully they'll find a vaccine for COVID and we won't have to worry about quarantine, wearing masks and social distancing.

Today's Weight: 237.4

Breakfast: 2 Bowls of Cereals, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 cup of Milk, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Charcuterie Plates (Lunch Meat, Pepper Jack Cheese, Crackers, Grapes and an Orange).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 239.8

Breakfast: 3 Bowls of Cereals, 1 Banana, 1 cup of Milk, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Meat/Cheese Plate, 1 Salad w/Ham and Catalina Dressing.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Peach.

Dinner: 1 Boston Market TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan), 2 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 240.0

Breakfast: 6 Waffles w/Butter and Syrup, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Smokehouse Brisket Combo, w/Large Curly Fries and a Large Dr. Pepper all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 Peach.

Estimated Calories: 3900

Exercise: 4.25 hours of Walking.

I ate a little too much crap today, at least I walked a lot. Also my phone broke while I was waiting in line. :(

Today's Weight: 241.4

Breakfast: 2 Glazed Old-Fashioned Doughnuts, 2 Cheese Danishes all from Wawa, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad w/Catalina Dressing, A few Pieces of Bread, Cod Imperial, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, a few Pieces of Broccoli all from Bonefish Grill.

Snack: 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters; 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 242.6

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 5 pieces of Bacon, 4 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Plates with Ham, Cheese and Crackers, 1 Salad.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Bowls TV Dinner (Chicken Teriyaki).

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 4.75 hours of Walking.

I have tried, flyer!
Matt- Is your doc going to change your meds?

Back