Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 236.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Yogurts, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Watermelon.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Braised Lamb, Grilled Meatball Pita from Cava.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 233.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 6 Pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Watermelon, 1 Poke Bowl.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

I'm glad my weigh went down as much as it did, I was getting worried. Unfortunately it looks like, I won't be going back to work as my job is closing down permanently. I had to get some stuff that was there yesterday.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are losing your job, Matt. I don't know what work you do, but I hope when things improve that you will be able to find something suitable. I have no idea what the US unemployment payment is like, but I know here it is normally very low. Our government brought in new criteria & doubled the usual payment for this crisis, but it's all due to run out in September.
Take good care of yourself & try to eat well. Less eating out would be good & more healthy stuff.
You probably don't read my diary so I will tell you in here. I now have my own Misty. He's called Archie & is adorable & just loves a walk! Here is a before badly needed haircut photo & an after. He is about 5 &1/2 yrs old.
Archie at Vet 04052020 3.jpg1590616999372.png

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, A few Grapes, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Salad sandwich on a Croissant, 1 side of Broccoli Salad.

Dinner: 1 Salad w/Salmon.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Bar, 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 2.33 hours of Walking.

I need to probably adjust my walking schedule because Misty seems to want to walk less in the evening.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are losing your job, Matt. I don't know what work you do, but I hope when things improve that you will be able to find something suitable. I have no idea what the US unemployment payment is like, but I know here it is normally very low. Our government brought in new criteria & doubled the usual payment for this crisis, but it's all due to run out in September.
Take good care of yourself & try to eat well. Less eating out would be good & more healthy stuff.
You probably don't read my diary so I will tell you in here. I now have my own Misty. He's called Archie & is adorable & just loves a walk! Here is a before badly needed haircut photo & an after. He is about 5 &1/2 yrs old.
View attachment 34271View attachment 34273

Right now unemployment is bad due to the pandemic. They added $600.00 to the normal amount you get on employment and while I due make more on unemployment than I did before, It's not going to last that long. Archie is cute!! Thankfully Misty still likes walking, even though she has trouble with stairs.

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, A few Grapes, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 1/2 Chicken Platter (w/1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin) all from Arby's.

Snack: 6 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Today's Weight: 233.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes, 1.5 Cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Package of 4 Reece's peanut Butter Cups, A few Crackers.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Watermelon, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Bacon, 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Alfredo Bake).

Estimated Calories: 2600

I did pretty good, except for the candy today. I need to get my sweet tooth under control!

Today's Weight: 232.0

Breakfast: 6 Waffles, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Pulled Pork BBQ, A few Grapes

Dinner: 2 pieces of Peruvian Chicken, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 side of Sauteed Greens.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 Dr. Peppers.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I did pretty good today except for the soda and probably the waffles. I fell asleep so I didn't get too much walking in. Also started pouring down rain.

Breakfast: 3 Doughnuts, 3 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double w/Cheese, 1 Large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from Wendy's

Dinner: 1 1/4 Hot Dog, 1 Regular Hot Dog all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 can of Dr. Peppers.

Estimated Calories: 3800

Exercise: 6.5 hours of Walking.

I didn't do as bad as in the past, also I did a lot of walking mainly because Misty was being a twerp and kept wanting to go outside.

Today's Weight: 235.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Korean Beef w/Noodles, 1 side of Sauteed Greens, 1 side of Roasted potatoes.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti w/Meatballs.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2400

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Korean Beef w/Noodles, 1 side of Sauteed Greens, 1 side of Roasted potatoes.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti w/Meatballs.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2400

I forgot to mention I had a few pieces of cocktail shrimp so the calorie count was prob. around 2550.

Today's Weight: 235.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 bowls of Watermelon, 1 Hummus Wrap.

Snack: 2 Blueberry Muffins.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti w/Meatballs, 4 pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Breakfast: 2 Blueberry Muffins, A few Grapes, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Yogurts

Lunch: 1 bowl of Watermelon, 1 Rainbow Sushi Roll.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti w/Meatballs, 4 pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2900

I ate a little too much today (and yesterday!). I also felt horrible later in the day I had a huge headache and I couldn't sleep. I do'n think it's Covid, because it cleared up this morning. I think it was a tension or sinus headache, it may be the heat since it was 90 degrees yesterday. I also have to be a bit more careful when walking since I've seen a few snakes (not poisonous though which is good).

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Tuna and Creamy Italian Dressing, 1 Bowl of Vegetable w/Pot Roast Soup, 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Meatloaf).

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2050

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I felt awful at first, but luckily the headache I had went away. I tried drinking some caffeine and made sure I drank a lot of water. I didn't eat a lot but given the calorie count of the last few days that should be okay.

Today's Weight: 234.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Small Bowls of Watermelon, 1 Poke Bowl.

Snack: 2 Blueberry Muffins.

Estimated Calories: 2450

It was a good day except for the Muffins. I would have liked to walk more but I took a nap and when I got up it was raining out so I decided to wait until there wasn't any thunder and lightning. I also saw my buddy; Henry the Stalker Cat, who I haven't seen in a while. He mostly hangs out by this other building in my apartment complex because this lady has been feeding him.

Today's Weight: 233.0

Breakfast: 2 Blueberry Muffins, 2 Yogurts, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Small Bowls of Watermelon, 1 Box of Sushi (various), A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Today's Weight: 232.2

Breakfast: 2 Old Fashioned Glazed Doughnuts, 1 Frosted Doughnut, 1 Cheese Danish, 1 Blueberry Muffin, 1 Cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double, 1 Large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Dinner: 1 Spicy Bite Hot Dog, 2 slices of Pepperoni Pizza all from 7-11

Miscellaneous: 2.5 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4950

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

I ate a little too much today, so much that I felt a little sick. I got to be more careful!

Today's Weight: 237.8

Breakfast: 2 Bowls of Corn Flakes, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bowls of Watermelon, 1 Roast Beef Sandwich.

Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2250

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

Since I ate so much yesterday I wasn't as hungry and I ate less today.

Back