Matt's Diary

Well, good that your Easter was okay - but Matt... the visits to Wawa's and Macdonald's are steering you off into weight gain territory.
I've said it, Rob's said it, you know it. Seriously, can't you find a place to buy fresh fruit and veg, and stock up, and just not go there for ready-made food?
I've lived in a food desert, and will be again soon, and I know how really hard it can be, but... the possible future (weight gain, health impact, etc) is pretty grim. Let's try to avoid it?

Honestly I'm going to try to start eating more fruits and veggies. I think the last time I went shopping the pickings were kind of slim.

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 232.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 6 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Chicken w/Dumpling Soup.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Diced Cantaloupe.

Dinner: 1 Kroger Home Chef Meal (Pulled Pork Barbecue w/ 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I had to go tot he store, so I decided to get some fruit and try these Home Chef meals Kroger is selling, sort of like a TV Dinner, but they are not frozen and they are prepared fresh every day. Also it appears like I got the unemployment situation straightened out since I got some UI money deposited into my account.

Today's Weight: 231.8

Breakfast: 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Pot Roast Soup, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Catalina Dressing.

Snack: A few Grapes, 1 Blood Orange, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 231.2

Breakfast: 6 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bigger Plate ( Black Pepper Angus Steak, Honey Walnut Shrimp, Orange Chicken, 1 side of Chow Mein).

Dinner: 4 Yogurts, A few Grapes, 2 Blood Oranges.

Miscellaneous: 0 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

I did better, though I should be careful about eating out. I fell asleep and slept most of the day so I didn't really have dinner, which was okay since I had a large lunch.

Today's Weight: 230.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Chipotle Wrap, 1 Garden Salad, 1 Diet Ginger Ale all from Wawa.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 0 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

I did pretty good today, I had Wawa, but I didn't eat junk. Unfortunately my stomach was bothering me most of the day, I think one of the oranges I had the other day may have been moldy, the coffee prob. didn't help either.

Oh I got a photo of one of my stalker cats; Copycat (Or Toby) sleeping in a little cat house my neighbor put out!

20200418_005746.jpg 20200418_005751.jpg

Today's Weight: 230.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Yogurts, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal (w/1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I did better today than previous Saturdays which is good.

I did better today than previous Saturdays which is good.
:) And a tiny move downward on the scales, too, which is nice.

About that maybe-mouldy orange... :( I really sympathise, with food at the price it is, not wanting to "waste" it. But of course it's just as much a waste - or worse than a waste! - if it makes you sick

Today's Weight: 230.0

Breakfast: 1 Old Fashioned Doughnut, 1 Blueberry Danish, 1 Cheese Croissant, 2 Cereal Bars, 1 Bottle of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Big Bacon Classic, 1 Large Order of Fries, 1/2 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 1 slice of Cake, 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 Large can of Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4150

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

:) And a tiny move downward on the scales, too, which is nice.

About that maybe-mouldy orange... :( I really sympathise, with food at the price it is, not wanting to "waste" it. But of course it's just as much a waste - or worse than a waste! - if it makes you sick

Exactly!

Breakfast: 6 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Large Salad w/Chicken and Catalina Dressing, 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Pork Chop and Gravy).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Today's Weight: 233.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 6 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few Grapes.

Lunch: 1 Firecracker Shrimp,Beef and Broccoli, Orange Chicken, 1 side of Chow Mein all from Panda Express.

Snack: A few Grapes, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3200

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

I ate a little too much today, though I did more walking than usual.

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Yogurts, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Avocado Melt, 1/2 Strawberry Poppyseed Salad w/Chicken, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 2 Bananas, 2 Oranges.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Alfredo Bake).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 4.33 hours of Walking.

I ate a little too much today, at least I ate a good deal of fruit and veggies. Also I need to try to cut down on eating out.

Today's Weight: 230.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 Banana, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 6 Roast Beef Pinwheels, 1 Poke Bowl, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Slow Roasted Beef).

Miscellaneous: 1.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 229.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Italian Sub, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Wawa.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Orange.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 229.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Hot Dogs all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal (w/1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 Apple Turnover all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Large can of Dr. Pepper

Estimated Calories: 3200

I was hoping to do better today, but I went a little nuts.

Back