Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 230.0

Breakfast: 4 Waffles, 1 Bowl of Tater Tots, 1 Doughnut, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Hot dog, 1 Large Bacon/Cheese Hot Dog all from Wawa, 1 Bowl of Tater Tots.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3900

Exercise: 5.5 hours of Walking.

I think I'm going to embrace Breatharianism and just not eat at all.
Just noticed this, I assume you were joking. I remember reading about a guy who started a fruitarian retreat, they only ate fruit after it fell from the plant to avoid doing "violence" to the plants. One day a reporter caught him at the local burger king eating a whopper and fries, after publishing the pictures his venture kind of fell apart.

How goes the unemployment battle?

Today's Weight: 234.2

Breakfast: 2 Waffles, 1 Bowl of Tater Tots, A few pieces of Bacon, 2 Doughnuts, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Baked Spaghetti, 1 Garden Salad.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3200

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Just noticed this, I assume you were joking. I remember reading about a guy who started a fruitarian retreat, they only ate fruit after it fell from the plant to avoid doing "violence" to the plants. One day a reporter caught him at the local burger king eating a whopper and fries, after publishing the pictures his venture kind of fell apart.

How goes the unemployment battle?

Yeah I there was one lady who claimed she didn't need to eat or drink because she got energy from the sun, but was caught sneaking off to a hotel to eat some chicken and/or Twinkies. I'm still waiting to hear back from the unemployment office.

Today's Weight: 233.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Yogurt, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder, A few Crackers.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 4 pieces of Toast.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 2.67 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 231.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Yogurt, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Sausage Rigatoni, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Catalina Dressing.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

My weight went down nicely. I'm going to try to spend more time walking or think or trying some exercises at home.

Today's Weight: 230.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Blueberry Danish, 1 Croissant w/Butter, 1 Cereal Bar, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup, 1 Bag of Popcorn.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 229.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bigger Plate (Honey Walnut Shrimp, Beef and Broccoli, Orange Chicken, 1 side of Fried Rice) all from Panda Express.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Alfredo Bake).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 1 hour of Walking.

I wish I could have walked more, I'm kind of getting worried that we're going to be stuck inside for the next year. I hope things get back to normal soon.

Hey Matt, do you keep track of your walking pace and/or distance? I recently got a free app for my phone that does it and I find it interesting. A bit of a motivation to go farther and faster.

I kind of think that thing won't get worse, so far as restrictions go. If you can walk now you probably will be able to continue to. Just my guess.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 4 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Sausage Rigatoni Soup, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken Platter (w/1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), all from Arby's.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

Hey Matt, do you keep track of your walking pace and/or distance? I recently got a free app for my phone that does it and I find it interesting. A bit of a motivation to go farther and faster.

I kind of think that thing won't get worse, so far as restrictions go. If you can walk now you probably will be able to continue to. Just my guess.

Not really, just time. I might download the app, though it may be hard to tell because sometimes Misty will stop to sniff/do her business or she'll catch a scent and pull me all over. At least we can go out walking, I can't wait until everything opens back up again.

I am new to the app and finding it interesting. Even with the stops you can still get your total distance. Mine also plots pace as a function of time, you can see the stops and pauses and still see your pace when walking. In 4 hours you have to walk a long ways.

Breakfast: 1 Big breakfast w/ Hotcakes, 2 Hashbrowns, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Box of Sushi, 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Snack: 4 Cupcakes.

Estimated Calories: 4450

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

I would have done better if I had skipped the cupcakes and the McDonald's.

I am new to the app and finding it interesting. Even with the stops you can still get your total distance. Mine also plots pace as a function of time, you can see the stops and pauses and still see your pace when walking. In 4 hours you have to walk a long ways.

Yeah, with me it's not as much distance as laps. We'll circle my apartment complex a few times then walk to the neighborhood next door for a while.

Today's Weight: 230.6

Breakfast: 2 Old Fashioned Doughnuts, 1 Cream Cheese Croissant, 1 Croissant, 2 Bottles of Orange Juice, all from Wawa. 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 order of Large French Fries, 1 Large Dr, Pepper all from McDonalds.

Snack: 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water,1 can of Ginger Ale, 1 Large can of Dr. Pepper..

Estimated Calories: 4500

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Well, good that your Easter was okay - but Matt... the visits to Wawa's and Macdonald's are steering you off into weight gain territory.
I've said it, Rob's said it, you know it. Seriously, can't you find a place to buy fresh fruit and veg, and stock up, and just not go there for ready-made food?
I've lived in a food desert, and will be again soon, and I know how really hard it can be, but... the possible future (weight gain, health impact, etc) is pretty grim. Let's try to avoid it?

Today's Weight: 232.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup, 1 Salad w/ Chicken and Catalina Dressing.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Back