Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 226.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Bowl of Pot Roast Soup,1 Salad, w/Chicken and Poblano Ranch Dressing.

Dinner: 1 6 inch Italian Sausage Sub.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking

Not too far, then, for a weekly (weekend?) stock-up trip. And a medium-sized city probably means there's lots of other places you can get to, now that you're back behind a steering wheel! :)

Today's Weight: 225.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Orange Chicken, Firecracker Shrimp, 1 side of Chow Mein, 2 Fortune Cookies all from Panda Express.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking

I ate a little too much today, as I have been this week. Also I didn't walk as much so I have to watch that.

Not too far, then, for a weekly (weekend?) stock-up trip. And a medium-sized city probably means there's lots of other places you can get to, now that you're back behind a steering wheel! :)

Yeah though I checkout farmers markets in my area, there's one nearer to me it doesn't open until May. I may have to make do with the veggies at the grocery store for the time being.

Today's Weight: 225.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Cobb Salad w/Chicken and Bacon and Ranch Dressing.

Snack: A few Crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 1.25 hours of Walking.

I did okay food wise but I didn't walk as much since I slept most of the day. The night before I took a nap then I made the mistake of staying up and watching Star Trek Picard so I was tired most of the day.

Hey Matt, I've been away and am just catching up.

Good for you on the licence, that's an accomplishment. Too bad about the car scrape, hope your father was not upset. The damage all looks cosmetic, I have plenty of similar things on my truck.

Great picture of the young Matt, who is that with you?

Keep up the good work.

Today's Weight: 224.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Chicken w/Dumpling Soup; 2 Bananas

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Alfredo Bake).

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters; 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Hey Matt, I've been away and am just catching up.

Good for you on the licence, that's an accomplishment. Too bad about the car scrape, hope your father was not upset. The damage all looks cosmetic, I have plenty of similar things on my truck.

Great picture of the young Matt, who is that with you?

Keep up the good work.

Thanks. He wasn't upset, he;'s put quite a few dents in the car himself. It's me and my mother. I was about 3-4.

Today's Weight: 221.6

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 1 3 Egg Omelette.

Snack: 2.5 Cupcakes.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 12 Chicken Nugget Combo w/Large Fries and 1/2 of a Large Cherry Coke.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water; 1 20 oz Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale, 2 Cocktails, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3650

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 223.8

Breakfast: 2 Cherry Cheese Danishes, 1 Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Croissant Sizzli, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Italian Sub, 1 side of large Curly Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 Slice of Cake.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water; 1 20 oz. Lemon Ginger Ale, 1 Bottle of Orange Drink.

Estimated Calories: 4210

Exercise: 4.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 226.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2610

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately I think my allergies have been acting up because of the weather. I've been trying to rest up.

Today's Weight: 226.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 Bowl of Chicken w/Dumpling Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Blueberry Muffin

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Pork and Gravy).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters

Exercise: 1 hour of Walking.

Today's Weight: 225.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Orange Chicken, Beef and Broccoli, Firecracker Shrimp, 1 side of Chow Mein all from Panda Express.

Snack: 1 Cookie.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Pork and Gravy).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters

Exercise: 3.75 hour of Walking.

I did more walking today since I fell asleep and didn't walk enough last night.

Back