Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 223.6

Breakfast: 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Salad, 1 Bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers, 2 Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Alfredo Bake).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking

Today's Weight: 221.8

Breakfast: 1 Sausage McMuffin w/Egg, 3 Hash Browns, 1 Large Coffee all from McDonald's,1 Yogurt, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Soft Pretzel from Target.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 9 oz. Steak, 1 side of Aussie Fries, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Salted Caramel Cheesecake, 1 medium Dr. Pepper, all from Outback Steakhouse.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Cocktail.

Estimated Calories: 3950

Exercise: 4.25 hours of Walking

I did okay, except for the pretzel, fries and dessert from Outback. I was kind of angry because it tasted awful, the steak was dry and the fries were soggy.

I was kind of angry because it tasted awful, the steak was dry and the fries were soggy.
What a waste of meal-potential! :( I can well understand how angry/frustrated/cheated you must have felt, having paid good money and not got food worth eating. Bah, humbug to that eatery!

Today's Weight: 221.6

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sizzli on a Croissant, 2 Hashbrowns, 1 Cheese Danish, 1 Boston Creme Doughnut, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 4 inch Chicken Salad Sub, 1 Garden Salad w/Ranch Dressing all from Wawa.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Bar, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes, 1 Large can of Pepsi, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 5.4 hours of Walking

I did okay, except I drank a little too much soda, and broke down and had some sweets.

What a waste of meal-potential! :( I can well understand how angry/frustrated/cheated you must have felt, having paid good money and not got food worth eating. Bah, humbug to that eatery!

It was, I don't think I'll be getting delivery from Outback Steakhouse again!

Today's Weight: 224.0

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup, A few Crackers.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Alfredo Bake).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2270

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking

Today's Weight: 223.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic dressing, 1 Bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup, A few Crackers, 1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 4 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking

I ate a little too much today, I don't know why it may be stress eating. I still haven't heard anything from the DMV and I'm sick of walking and depending on other people for rides.

Today's Weight: 223.4

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup, A few Crackers, 1 Bag of Popcorn, 2 Bananas

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Cheesy Chicken and Rice).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2340

Exercise: 1.25 hours of Walking

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Vegetable Soup, A few Crackers, 2 Bananas.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Cheesy Chicken and Rice).

Estimated Calories: 2580

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Vegetable Soup, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Vinaigrette Dressing, A few Crackers, 2 Bananas.

Dinner: 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 Apple Turnover all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Beer, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking

I ate a little too much, though I was in a bit of celebratory mood since I got my license back. For now, I'm driving my dad's car.

Today's Weight: 222.8

Breakfast: 1 Big Breakfast w/Hotcakes, 1 Large Coffee all from McDonald's; 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Pasta Seafood (Pasta, Alfredo Sauce, Scallops, Clams, and Shrimp), 1 House Salad, 2 Pieces of Garlic Bread, 2 cups of Pepsi all from Vinny's.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Cocktail, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3650

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking

I did okay today, but I'm much happier to be driving again. Unfortunately I scraped up against something Friday (luckily not another car or a person) and scraped my dads car up :( 20200215_114902.jpg

Today's Weight: 221.6

Breakfast: 2 Doughnuts, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 Large Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Dave's Double Combo (1 Dave's Double, 1 large order of French Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper) all from Wendy's.

Snack: 3 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4250

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking

Rats! about the car-scrape. There go several hundred dollars (in my experience - things might be different where you are?).

But now that you're back behind the wheel - how are you going checking out what local suppliers are there for fresh fruit and veg? Honestly, honestly, in my opinion, eating these and ditching Wendy's, Wawa, McDonalds and all their friends would make a world of difference to your general health and fitness!

Today's Weight: 224.6

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup, A few Crackers, 1 Bag of Popcorn.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Sweet and Sour Chicken.)

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking

It feels good not to have to depend on other people for rides in the morning. I liked not being in a huge rush to get out the door because someone is honking the horn. I should have avoided the popcorn though.

Rats! about the car-scrape. There go several hundred dollars (in my experience - things might be different where you are?).

But now that you're back behind the wheel - how are you going checking out what local suppliers are there for fresh fruit and veg? Honestly, honestly, in my opinion, eating these and ditching Wendy's, Wawa, McDonalds and all their friends would make a world of difference to your general health and fitness!

Usually for fruits and veggies I go to Kroger. There isn't much in terms of local suppliers. There was a farmers market but it's on the other side of town.

Back