Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 221.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch/Dinner: 20 Chicken McNuggets w/Sweet and Sour Sauce, 1 Large order of French Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from McDonald's.

Snack: 1 Servings of Peanuts, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Cocktails, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3750

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 220.6

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant Sizzli, 1 Hash brown, 1 Cheese Danish, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 Medium Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Chef Salad, w/Ranch Dressing, 1 Junior Italian Sub, 1 cup of Clam Chowder all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 5.25 hours of Walking.

I did pretty good today except for the soda and the cookies. I can't wait until I can drive again so I can eat something besides Wawa.

I can't wait until I can drive again
When does that happen? It seemed to me you said 6 months at one point.

I know I have asked before, but can you substitute diet drinks for the soda you are drinking? To me the taste and effect are the same, so I have only had diet drinks for years. That alone doesn't make you lose weight, but it does help.

Keep up the good work!

Today's Weight: 222.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 packets of Oatmeal, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Poblano Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup.

Snack: 2 servings of Peanuts, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Meatloaf).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2800

I wasn't planning on it but I ate a little too much today. Kind of a crappy day I didn't get enough sleep because Misty got a case of the runs and kept wanting to go out. Luckily it cleared up later.

When does that happen? It seemed to me you said 6 months at one point.

I know I have asked before, but can you substitute diet drinks for the soda you are drinking? To me the taste and effect are the same, so I have only had diet drinks for years. That alone doesn't make you lose weight, but it does help.

Keep up the good work!

It was 6 months, I have an appointment on February 5 and she should fax paperwork over to the DMV clearing me to drive. Hopefully I won't have to wait any longer after that.

I really do hope you will be cleared to drive on the 5th, Matt. I also hope Misty is ok. She hasn't been finding food on her walks again has she?

Today's Weight: 223.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 packets of Oatmeal, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup.

Snack: 4 servings of Peanuts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Alfredo Bake).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

Again I overdid it with the peanuts. Honestly there weren't that many left and decided to eat what's left and not get any more. I might have to start walking by myself and exercising by myself, because I've noticed Misty does not want to walk as much. For some reason she will not walk in the morning.

I really do hope you will be cleared to drive on the 5th, Matt. I also hope Misty is ok. She hasn't been finding food on her walks again has she?

I hope so to! I'm just worried, that if my doctor says it's okay and sends the paperwork to the DMV, they'll take forever to reinstate my drivers license. Misty is doing better, she had a case of the runs but that seems to have cleared up. Unfortunately though she's had more accidents in the apartment and will go in weird places like on the steps or the sidewalk. :( Thankfully she hasn't found any food, not for a lack of trying!

Today's Weight: 223.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 5 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 Salad w/ Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigarette, 1 bowl of Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce,1 Bowl of Chicken w/Dumpling Soup.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Roasted Garlic Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 1 hour of Walking.

Today's Weight: 222.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 5 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 bowl of Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce,1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Alfredo Bake).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 221.4

Breakfast: 6 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette,1 Bowl of Chicken w/Dumpling Soup.

Snack: A few free Samples.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I did pretty good today except for the walking. If I get up earlier I might be able to convince Misty to walk in the morning. Unfortunately we didn't do much walking at night because it started to rain a lot.

Today's Weight: 221.8

Breakfast: 1 Big Breakfast w/Hotcakes (Includes Hotcakes w/Syrup and Butter, 1 side of Sausage, 1 side of Scrambled Eggs, 1 Hash brown) from McDonald's, 3 cups of Coffee,

Lunch/Dinner: 1, 4 inch Meatball Sub, 1 1/4 Hot Dog, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Wawa.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale, 2 Cocktails, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3940

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

I did okay today, I need to stop eating at Wawa.

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant Sizzli, 2 Cheese Danishes, 1 Bagel w/ Cream Cheese, 1 Medium Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Roast Beef Stacked Sandwich on Rye, 1 1/4 Hot Dog, 5 Chicken Tenders all from Wawa.

Snack: 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 3940

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I went a little overboard at Wawa again. I tried a new stacked sandwich they had, but unfortunately that didn't end up to well, since it tasted awful and I got a case of the runs (sorry TMI), because of it.

Breakfast: 1 Yogurt, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 2 Bowls of Clam Chowder Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Country Fried Pork Chop and Gravy).

Estimated Calories: 2400

I was hoping the weight would go down, but who am I kidding? I guess I need to walk some more, maybe when I'm not walking the dog.

Today's Weight: 223.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 Bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup.

Snack: 2 Cookies, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 1.25 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 222.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 Bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Mint Kit-Kat Bar

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

I did better today, and I wasn't as tired so I did more walking. 1 more week to go until (hopefully) I'll be cleared to drive again. Unfortunately, I found out it will take at least a week for the DMV to process and re-instate my drivers license.

Back