Matt's Diary

Hey I like the new picture, you look more dignified or something, maybe not the right word.

Try and apple snack, better than Reese's.

Hi, Matt. I hope you have a good time on NYE. It's the 31st here in Australia. Let's hope 2020 gets us both back down weight-wise to where we want to be. We can do it :)

Hey I like the new picture, you look more dignified or something, maybe not the right word.

Try and apple snack, better than Reese's.

I'm definitely NOT dignified lol. Also I didn't know Apple products were edible! Seriously I should have.

Hi, Matt. I hope you have a good time on NYE. It's the 31st here in Australia. Let's hope 2020 gets us both back down weight-wise to where we want to be. We can do it :)

Happy New Years! I hope so too, I agree we can do it!

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 220.4

Breakfast: 5 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Bananas

Lunch: 1 Can of Chicken and Dumpling Soup,1 Can of Vegetable Noodle Soup, 1 Bowl of Green Beans

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Alfredo Bake).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2310

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

Happy New Year!!!

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 Can of Pot Roast Soup.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce).

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, Various H'Ordeuvres, and Appetizers.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 6 Rum/Whiskey and Diet Pepsi's

Estimated Calories: 3800

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

I got off work early and unfortunately I went to Wawa and bought a cookie. I did better though when I went to a New Years event later on, I had too many snacks.

Today's Weight: 221.0

Breakfast: 1 Yogurt, 1 Waffle Bowl w/ Bacon and 2 Syrups.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Junior Meatball Sub, 1 Apple, 1 Blueberry Muffin, 1 Large Kit-Kat Bar.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 large Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

I did okay, not bad but not good.

Breakfast: 5 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Hard Boiled Egg and Tuscan Italian Dressing, 1 Can of Chicken and Dumpling Soup,1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Cheesy Chicken and Rice).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2260

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Hard Boiled Egg and Tuscan Italian Dressing, 1 Can of Pot Roast Soup,1 Banana.

Snack: A few Free Samples, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf), 2 Pieces of Garlic Bread.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 2 Gin Cocktails, 1 Rum and Diet Coke, 1 White Claw.

Estimated Calories: 2710

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Kind of a stressful day, the sewer backed up at work and there was water everywhere. Also the bathroom didn't work.

Sorry to hear about the stress. :( Actually, depending how long it all went on, they should probably have considered just shutting down the workplace till adequate OH&S facilities were restored.

Today's Weight: 219.4

Breakfast: 1 Big Breakfast w/Hotcakes (Includes 3 Hotcakes, 1 side of Scrambled Eggs, 1 Sausage Patty, 1 Hashbrown, 1 Biscuit, 2 Syrups, 2 butter containers), 1 Large coffee all from McDonalds.

Lunch/Dinner: Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, 1 House Salad, w/Ranch Dressing, 2 pieces of Garlic bread.

Snack:1 Banana, 2 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 1 Negroni, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I did okay though I needed to more walking.

Sorry to hear about the stress. :( Actually, depending how long it all went on, they should probably have considered just shutting down the workplace till adequate OH&S facilities were restored.

Yeah we almost did, luckily it got fixed.

Today's Weight: 219.8

Breakfast: 1 Chocolate Doughnut, 1 Cheese Danish, 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant Sizzli, 2 Hash Browns, 1 Medium Coffee, all from WaWa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 1/4 lb Hot Dog, 5 Chicken Strips, 1 Italian 6 inch Sub, all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 2 Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4250

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

The end of a hectic weekend, unfortunately I had to go into work though only for a little while. I did go a little crazy at Wawa.

Today's Weight: 221.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Hard Boiled Egg and Tuscan Italian Dressing, 1 Can of Vegetable Soup,1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Servings of Roasted Peanuts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

I did okay today though I had too many peanuts, I guess you can say I went nuts on the nuts! I should've been more careful because when I have too many legumes, I tend to let out some fumes!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I had too many peanuts
Peanuts, most any nut, can have a lot of calories. Do you ever eat boiled peanuts? They are real popular in North Florida and Georgia, I ate them occasionally, remind me of black eyed peas.

Keep up the good work!

Back