Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 219.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Honey Mustard Dressing, 1 Bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Fettuccine with Chicken & Broccoli).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Just having moved it may have slightly reset it - not damaged it, just some slight difference in the floor might be enough to make it "weigh heavy" in the new location. Hang in there with healthy eating - don't be discouraged.

That's what I'm thinking. Don't worry I'm not discouraged! :)

Today's Weight: 219.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Honey Mustard Dressing, 1 Bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Cookie, 1 Kit-Kat Bar.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Roasted Garlic Chicken).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I did okay today, I shouldn't have had the Kit-Kat Bar, but they had mint flavor and I couldn't resist lol.

Today's Weight: 217.0

Breakfast: 1 Big Breakfast (incl. 3 Hotcakes, 1 Piece of Sausage 1 side of Scrambled Eggs, 1 Biscuit, 1 Hashbrown), 1 Large Coffee all from McDonald's, 1 cup of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Glazed Doughnut.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, 1 House Salad w/ Ranch Dressing, 2 Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 3 cans of Truly.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

I did okay, I broke down and had a doughnut I got from a lady at my apartment complex. I almost broke down and had a Ginger Ale, but luckily the vending machine at my apartment is not working.

luckily the vending machine at my apartment is not working
Now that sounds like a diet plan to me!

Donuts are nasty things, if I ate one I fear I'd eat a dozen, its happened, all to many times.

Keep up your good work, the walking is really good for you!

...a doughnut I got from a lady at my apartment complex. I almost broke down and had a Ginger Ale, but luckily the vending machine at my apartment is not working.
So much depends on just not having the junkier food too closely available - we can keep it out of our houses, most of the time, but it can get tricky in the workplace or neighbourhood (especially when people want to share things out of kindness, and it feels rude to refuse). I'm agreeing with Rob, that the broken vending machine is a great aid to dieting!

Today's Weight: 217.4

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant Sizzli, 2 Hash Browns, 1 Boston Cream Doughnut, 1 Almond Turnover, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch: 2 1/4 Hot Dogs from Wawa, 2 Boxes of Ore-Ida Microwaveable Hashbrowns.

Dinner: 3 Chicken Tenders.

Snack: 1 Cup ake.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 20 oz. Bottles of Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4200

Exercise: 5.5 hours of Walking.

I went a little crazy today unfortunately, though I did do a lot of walking. First to Wawa, then to Publix, though that was a mistake since to get there I had to cross a kind of busy highway.

Now that sounds like a diet plan to me!

Donuts are nasty things, if I ate one I fear I'd eat a dozen, its happened, all to many times.

Keep up your good work, the walking is really good for you!

Yeah and I can't seem to stay away. I had a lower calorie one which was a little better, usually I'll eat the ones willed with something. Thanks!

So much depends on just not having the junkier food too closely available - we can keep it out of our houses, most of the time, but it can get tricky in the workplace or neighbourhood (especially when people want to share things out of kindness, and it feels rude to refuse). I'm agreeing with Rob, that the broken vending machine is a great aid to dieting!

Yeah I know what you mean. When I first started losing I didn't tell anyone for fear that they might try to sabotage my efforts, by constantly offering me junk food!

Today's Weight: 222.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Cookies, 1 Apple, A few free Samples.

Lunch: 1 Chef Salad w/Ranch Dressing.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

Ugh I gained 4 lbs, though the good news was I got to go home early and I got some extra walking in.

Today's Weight: 220.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 Can of Chicken and Dumpling Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers,4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 pieces of Garlic Toast

Estimated Calories: 2750

I did less walking and ate a lot more than I planned on. I think b/c I did so much walking I've been hungry a lot more the last few days. I'm kind of proud of myself b/c I started reading again. On Sunday I picked up a copy of the latest Stephen King novel.

Today's Weight: 220.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 Can of Chicken and Dumpling Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers,4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 pieces of Garlic Toast

Estimated Calories: 2750

I did less walking and ate a lot more than I planned on. I think b/c I did so much walking I've been hungry a lot more the last few days. I'm kind of proud of myself b/c I started reading again. On Sunday I picked up a copy of the latest Stephen King novel.
That sounds good! I’m glad you’re drinking more water and less soda. Maybe consider not eating any garlic bread since that has a lot of carbs and maybe vary your snacks and breakfast so you don’t get bored of yogurt.

Today's Weight: 219.4

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 Can of Clam Chowder Soup.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Cheesy Chicken and Rice), 1 Box of Ore-Ida Ready in Five Hash Browns.

Estimated Calories: 2410

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

That sounds good! I’m glad you’re drinking more water and less soda. Maybe consider not eating any garlic bread since that has a lot of carbs and maybe vary your snacks and breakfast so you don’t get bored of yogurt.

That's a good idea, I'm trying to cut down on my bread consumption. I don't think I have to worry about getting bored with Yogurt. I've been having it as a snack for over 3 years haha. I usually will just have yogurt for breakfast if I'm in a hurry.

Today's Weight: 219.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 Can of Pot Roast Soup.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

A pretty good day, though I had to stay late at work since my ride was late. I was going to do more walking but it was way too cold (19-20 Degrees F/-6-7.22 Degrees C)!

Breakfast: 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Can of Chicken w/Dumplings Soup, 1 Can of Vegetable Noodle Soup.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Cookie.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Garlic Roast Chicken), 2 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 2 Bottles of Bud Light.

Estimated Calories: 3250

It was still really cold out so I didn't do as much walking. Also I really got to stay away from the free samples section of the grocery store!

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 side of Large French Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper.

Snack: 2 Cereal Bars, 2 Little Debbie Swiss Rolls,1 Cookie.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Bottle of Low fat Milk, 2 Cocktails, 2 Bottles of Bud Light.

Estimated Calories: 3950

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

I messed up and had McDonald's, and then got some sweets at Wawa.

Back