Matt's Diary

I had to smile at your reference to the free samples in the grocery store! :)
Sorry to hear about the McDonald's and sweets - better luck over the next few days.

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 219.4

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sizzli on a Croissant, 2 Hashbrowns, 1 Almond Turnover, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Spicy Italian Sourdough Melt, 1 Bag of Honey BBQ Chips all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Bottle of Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

I didn't do good, but I didn't do too bad either. I actually like walking to Wawa, though I feel bad because I fell asleep and Misty didn't get her night walk.

Hey Matt, since I started here I have appreciated being able to read your diary, and gain inspiration from your weight loss. Keep up the good work, and walk Misty!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Today's Weight: 220.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Yogurt, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Chicken and Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 Can of Vegetable Soup.

Snack: 2 Pastries

Dinner: Scallops over Spaghetti Noodles with a Seared Cream Sauce, 2 pieces of bread.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Luckily my weight didn't go up as much as it did in previous weeks. I did unfortunately break down and have some pastries someone made and gave me at work. We also went out to eat at an small Italia restaurant nearby.

Hey Matt, since I started here I have appreciated being able to read your diary, and gain inspiration from your weight loss. Keep up the good work, and walk Misty!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Hey thanks! Merry Christmas to you too!

Today's Weight: 222.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Yogurt, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie

Lunch: 1/2 Santa Fe Chicken Flatbread, 1 Cup of Broccoli w/Cheddar Soup, 1 Can of Ginger Ale all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 Slices of Garlic Toast

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 4.25 hours of Walking.

I did good except for the cookie. Anyways I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

Today's Weight: 219.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: Sliced Ham, 2 sides of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side of Green Beans, A few slices of Corn bread,1 Dessert Pastry

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Water, 1 8 oz. can of Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

My weight went down I hope it stays down. Luckily I didn't overeat during Christmas Dinner, though I had a little too much corn bread.

Hey Matt, do you do much cooking for yourself? Wawa has to be a more expensive way to eat. We don't have Wawa out here, but we have lots of similar places.

I know its just you and Misty, but there are lots of recipes for single people, and you can always store extra in the refrigerator.

When you order food, who does the cooking? Is it the Wawa staff, or does it come in as a delivery from a further-out restaurant?

Today's Weight: 221.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana

Lunch: Sliced Ham, 2 sides of Roasted Potatoes, A few slices of Corn bread.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 Slices of Garlic Toast

Estimated Calories: 2700

My weight went up which is not surprising since I ate a lot of holiday dinner, honestly I'm glad the holidays are over. Of course there's still New Years. I was worried I was getting sick (that was one of the reasons I was drinking Ginger Ale), but luckily I'm feeling a bit better. I think it might have been the sudden change in weather.

Hey Matt, do you do much cooking for yourself? Wawa has to be a more expensive way to eat. We don't have Wawa out here, but we have lots of similar places.

I know its just you and Misty, but there are lots of recipes for single people, and you can always store extra in the refrigerator.

Not really, I've tried cooking, but I don't have the patience for it it seems like a lot of work plus there's the clean up and doing dishes which I hate even more! Believe it or not Wawa is actually fairly inexpensive especially when you compare it to Doordash. Maybe I can teach Misty how to cook!

When you order food, who does the cooking? Is it the Wawa staff, or does it come in as a delivery from a further-out restaurant?

The Wawa staff there. There's a little section where you can order food at a kiosk and they prepare it there. It's mainly sandwiches, salads, soup etc.

Today's Weight: 221.2

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Chicken, Egg and Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing,1 Can of Vegetable Noodle Soup.

Snack: 2 Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 2.4 hours of Walking.

I did better than previous Fridays, mainly because I stayed in.

Today's Weight: 220.0

Breakfast: 1 Big Breakfast w/Hotcakes (Includes 3 Hotcakes, 1 side of Scrambled Eggs, 1 Sausage Patty, 1 Hashbrown, 1 Biscuit, 2 Syrups, 3 butter containers), 1 Medium coffee all from McDonalds. 1 cup of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Roast Beef Club Sandwich w/ Bacon, 1 Bag of Honey BBQ chips, 1 Cookie Dough Snack Cake.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Old Fashioned's, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Gin and Tonic.

Estimated Calories: 3710

Exercise: 5 hours of Walking.

(Not this entry is for Saturday). I did better than last Saturday, though not great. I should have avoided the snack cake.

Did you put the salad together yourself, Matt? Are you going to any meetups over the NY?

I did. Its usually lettuce, cucumber, onions,chicken and sometimes a hard-boiled egg. I used to use Romaine lettuce, but I don't because there are so many recalls, I don't really want to get E-Coli. I'm not doing a meetup but I am going to an event on New Years.

Today's Weight: 218.4

Breakfast: 1 Large Coffee, 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sizzli on a Croissant, 1 Hashbrown, 1 Boston Creme Doughnut, all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 2 1/4 Lb. Hot Dogs, 1 Bag of Chips all from Wawa.

Snack: 1 Reese's King Size Package, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3450

I did better on Sunday, though I goofed and had a snack. I went to see The Rise of Skywalker and avoided getting any snacks though I broke down and had one later when I went to Target afterward.

Back