Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 222.0

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Hard Boiled Egg and Tuscan Italian Dressing, 1 Can of Chicken w/Dumpling Soup Soup,1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Servings of Roasted Peanuts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2380

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

Ugh my weight went up, probably because of the peanuts I'm going to stop snacking on them.

Peanuts, most any nut, can have a lot of calories. Do you ever eat boiled peanuts? They are real popular in North Florida and Georgia, I ate them occasionally, remind me of black eyed peas.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, they're Planters, run of the mill roasted peanuts w/sea salt. I don't think I've ever had boiled peanuts.

Today's Weight: 222.0

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Hard Boiled Egg and Tuscan Italian Dressing, 1 Can of Vegetable Soup,1 Banana.

Snack: 1 Serving of Roasted Peanuts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 Pieces of Garlic Bread.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 220.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Mediterranean Grain Bowl w/Chicken,1 Seasonal Greens Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera.

Snack: 1 Serving of Roasted Peanuts, A few Crackers.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2350

I did much better today!

Today's Weight: 219.4

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Tuscan Italian Dressing, 1 Can of Vegetable Soup,1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Servings of Roasted Peanuts, 2 Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 2 cans of beer.

Estimated Calories: 3150

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 219.6

Breakfast: 1 Sausage Egg McMuffin, 2 Hash Browns, 1 Medium Coffee all from McDonald's, 2 Coffees.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 Side of Large French Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper.

Snack: 1 Serving of Roasted Peanuts, 1 Mint Kit-Kat Bar, 2 Doughnuts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4150

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

You're down a bit, Matt - that's good! :) Are you wanting to get down lower again? You could probably do it without too much trouble just by doing more home cooking - like, the McDonald's breakfast was probably quite a bit higher in calories than just making a breakfast yourself.

Today's Weight: 220.0

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel, 2 Hash Browns, 1 Plain Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1 Cheese Danish, 1 Large Coffee, all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Junior Italian Sub, 1 Garden Salad w/Ranch Dressing all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Sprite, 1 Bottle of Orange juice, 1 Bottle of Diet Lemonade.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 5.25 hours of Walking.

I did better today then I have past Sundays. I was also sore all over I'm wondering b/c of all the walking or maybe a side effect of the Keppra I'm taking. Someone told me that I might have low potassium which is why I've been eating a lot of salted peanuts. I don't know if it's true, but I might look into it.

You're down a bit, Matt - that's good! :) Are you wanting to get down lower again? You could probably do it without too much trouble just by doing more home cooking - like, the McDonald's breakfast was probably quite a bit higher in calories than just making a breakfast yourself.

I DEFINITELY want to get lower. I don't know, last time I tried to cook something at home I almost burnt the chicken and my apartment filled with smoke!

Today's Weight: 222.4

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken and Poblano Ranch Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 bowl of Clam Chowder Soup.

Snack: 2.5 Servings of Peanuts, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Cheesy Chicken w/Rice).

Estimated Calories: 2730

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 222.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 bowl of Pot Roast Soup.

Snack: 4 Servings of Peanuts, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I got to lay off the peanuts, I can't believe how much calories were in them! I should have done more walking, but I fell asleep. I'm really getting sick of this medication it's making me tired all the time.

Today's Weight: 222.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Poblano Ranch Dressing, 1 bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup.

Snack: 2 Servings of Peanuts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

I'm kind of disappointed my weight not going down. The plumbers back doing something with the pipes I guess the land lord didn't want the sewage backing up again. It must have been bad because they were here for 2 days straight so I had to go somewhere else if I wanted to use the bathroom which was really annoying.

I'm sorry to hear about the medication and side-effects. Any chance soonish to talk it over with your doctor?

I have an appointment on Feb 5. The last time I went I tried to get them to take me off the medication but they wouldn't do it.

Today's Weight: 221.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Poblano Ranch Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 bowl of Pot Roast Soup.

Snack: 2 Servings of Peanuts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Fettuccine w/Chicken and Broccoli).

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 1.25 hours of Walking.

I wish I did more walking. Again I got home tired and slept through most of the night. Unfortunately lately Misty will not go out in the mornings for some reason. She acts like she has to go out and as soon as I take her she'll go back to the door like she wants to go back in.

Today's Weight: 221.6

Breakfast: 1 Poached Egg, 2 Yogurts, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Poblano Ranch Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 bowl of Chicken w/Dumplings Soup.

Snack: 2 Servings of Peanuts, A few Crackers, A few free samples, 4 Cupcakes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Cheesy Chicken w/Rice).

Estimated Calories: 3800

I slipped up and ate some cupcakes. I went grocery shopping and got some cupcakes and was going to save them for Sunday but ate them today.

:( Sorry to hear it about the cupcakes.

Back