Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 216.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Turkey Bravo Sandwich, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Pepsi all from Panera.

Snack: 1 slice of Strawberry Lemon Cake.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti and Meat sauce), 2 slices of Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 5 White Claws.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

That's right Matt is one of our real heroes, not only more than 100 lbs lost, but still off 4 years later. Not many people can say that.

Thanks! Though its actually a little over 3 years. :)

Today's Weight: 218.0

Breakfast: 2 Doughnuts, 1 Pumpkin Spice Muffin, 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 2 Hashbrowns all from Wawa.

Lunch: 1 1/4 lb. Hot Dog.

Dinner: 2 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 side of French Fries, 1 slice of Tiramisu.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 32 oz. Dr. pepper, 1 Bottle of Orange Drink, 1 large Can of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 5000

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

My weight went up which I don't really know why I didn't do too bad except for the slice of cake, the Pepsi and the Whiteclaw. I'm wondering if carbonated drinks have a worse effect than I though. It didn't help going crazy today. I definitely should avoid using Doordash.

I definitely should avoid using Doordash.
That's a home delivery system? Do they only do fast food? If they could bring just good fresh vegies to your door, so you could steam them up and eat them, that could be great! Best wishes for the weight to go back down again. :)

Today's Weight: 221.6

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Yogurt, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 Bowl of Hearty Pot Roast Soup.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Cheesy Chicken and Rice).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2250

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

Of course my weight went up again. I'm going to have to make a concerted effort this week to keep the calories down, though unfortunately Thursday is Thanksgiving and I can't exactly opt out (though I wish I could).

That's a home delivery system? Do they only do fast food? If they could bring just good fresh vegies to your door, so you could steam them up and eat them, that could be great! Best wishes for the weight to go back down again. :)

It's like Uber Eats, where you can order food from a restaurant and someone delivers it to you. It's convenient but can get expensive because they tack on a delivery fee and the driver tip. As for vegetables, I really dodged a bullet since I had eaten Romaine lettuce a couple of weeks ago, luckily I didn't get E. Coli!!

Glad you dodged it! As for Thanksgiving - if you're eating at someone's else's place, and it's their homecooking, you might even come out of it better than on the restaurant food - hope so. :)

Today's Weight: 220.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Fettuccine w/Chicken and Broccoli).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 1.33 hours of Walking.

I ate a little more than I had planned on and I didn't do enough walking I fell asleep, though Misty did also. Unfortunately she woke up around 5-6 am and pooped all over the floor!

Today's Weight: 219.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Banana, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 Bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Snack: 3 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 218.6

Breakfast: 7 Yogurts.

Snack A few small bags of Candy Corn, A few strips of Candied Bacon.

Lunch/Dinner: 4 Deviled Eggs, A few pieces of Turkey, 2 sides of Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy, 2 Dinner Rolls, 1 side of Corn, 1.5 slices of Pie (1 slice of Pumpkin Pie, 1/2 slice of Pecan pie, 3 scoops of Ice Cream.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, A few glasses of Ice Tea.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I went a little overboard at Thanksgiving and ate to the point my stomach hurt. Also I was tired when I got home so I didn't go out for our nightly walk.

Today's Weight: 218.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 3 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Cookie.

Lunch: A few pieces of Turkey, 2 sides of Mashed Potatoes.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Alfredo Bake).

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

Kind of a crappy day, but at least I got to go home early. Also at least I got some more walking in.

Today's Weight: 217.8

Breakfast: 1 Sausage McMuffin w/Egg, 2 Hash Browns 1 Medium Coffee all from McDonald's, 2 Yogurts, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, 1 House Salad w/Ranch Dressing (and 1 extra Ranch), 3 pieces of Garlic Bread all from Vinny's.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 4 cans of White Claw.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 217.6

Breakfast: 1 Boston Creme Doughnut, 1 Sweet Cream Croissant, 1 Croissant w/Sausage Egg and Cheese all from Wawa.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Lunch: 1 1/4 Hot Dog

Dinner: 1 1/2 lb. Waygu Burger, 1 side of French Fries all from Bonefish Grill.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 Bottle of Milk, 1 Bottle of WaWa Orange Drink, 1/2 of a 20 oz. Sprite.

Estimated Calories: 4950

Exercise: 4.33 hours of Walking.

I went a little crazy again, mainly with the snacks. At least when I go to Wawa I can (at least theoretically) walk off the junk that I eat, since its a 20 minute walk.

Matt- one thing I have noticed in the last 6 months (?) or so is that you drink a lot more soft drink (soda) these days. Did you use to before you started losing weight back in 2015?

Today's Weight: 220.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 cup of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bananas, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Honey Mustard Dressing, 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Roasted Garlic Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

I'm not happy about my weight going up though it's less than last week which is good.

Back