Matt's Diary

Is your system settled down again, after yesterday's upsets? Did you work out what it was that had been the trouble? I hope not food poisoning from Panda Express!

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 214.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Snack: 1 Cinnamon Roll, 1 Doughnut, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Lunch: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese Deluxe Combo (incl. Large Fries and a Large Dr. Pepper).

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Jambalaya, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 Bottle of Milk, 1 Large cup of Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 4250

Exercise: 5.75 hours of Walking.

I ate a lot of junk today, but I also did a lot of walking. Misty wanted to walk a lot and of course I walked to WaWa. I did kind of poorly yesterday having clam strips (which were fried) and French Fries.

Is your system settled down again, after yesterday's upsets? Did you work out what it was that had been the trouble? I hope not food poisoning from Panda Express!

I don't think it was food poisoning, but luckily my system is all settled.

Today's Weight: 217.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bowls of Soup, 2 Oranges, A few Crackers.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Alfredo Bake).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2370

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 217.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad, 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Orange.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti and Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2610

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

My weight went up this week which I'm not happy about. I didn't do as much walking today, which was surprising because since it's gotten colder Misty has seemed to want to walk more. It was also election today, though luckily I got to vote early since I can't drive I was able to get an absentee ballot.

Today's Weight: 216.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken meal (w/ 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 Orange, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Fettuccine Alfredo w/Broccoli), 4 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 3.4 hours of Walking.

I ate a lot more than usual for some reason I was hungrier than usual.

Today's Weight: 217.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Creamy Italian Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Orange.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Hi - just a wave to say I'm reading. :seeya:
(Three and a half hours walking is quite a distance - is it all in one go? Does Misty go that whole way, or does she curl up and let you go on your own some of the time?)

Today's Weight: 217.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4.5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Creamy Italian Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Orange.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3200

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

My weight went up again which I'm not happy about, I think it may have been the popcorn. I went to the grocery store and they had something where you can check your weight, blood pressure, etc and it said I weight less than my scale did which had me wondering my scale is off.

Hi - just a wave to say I'm reading. :seeya:
(Three and a half hours walking is quite a distance - is it all in one go? Does Misty go that whole way, or does she curl up and let you go on your own some of the time?)

We don't really walk that far, its more like we walk around the apartment a few times then through this nearby neighborhood. She walks the whole way, Misty loves to walk more so lately since it's getting real cold.

Today's Weight: 216.2

Breakfast: 3 Waffles, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 side of Hashbrowns, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana.

Lunch/Dinner: Shrimp Scampi, Broiled Scallops, 1 side of Fries, 1 side of Broccoli, 4 Cheddar Biscuits all from Red Lobster.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Cocktails, 3 Cans of White Claw.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

I did pretty good except for the Fries, and the Cheddar Biscuits.

Popcorn without butter can be pretty low calorie. I eat it as a snack now and then.

My dogs would really appreciate walks like yours! Misty is a lucky dog.

Yeah I usually have the microwave kind that's buttered. I have it every now and again. Misty doesn't appreciate anything she's too spoiled lol.

LOL at Misty not "appreciating" anything - she sounds like she has a really great life with you, where she's well off, and she knows it!

Today's Weight: --

Breakfast: 3 Waffles, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 side of Hashbrowns, 2 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon Cheese Burger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Donut Cheesecake, 1 Dr. Pepper all from TGI Fridays.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottles of Wawa Orange Drink, 1 20 oz. Bottle of Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 4420

Exercise: 4.25 hours of Walking.

Kind of a lazy Sunday, so lazy I forgot to weigh myself!

Today's Weight: 219.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee, 1 Latte.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Creamy Italian Dressing, 1 Banana, 1/2 of an Orange 1 Bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

Back