Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 212.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast .25 of a Large Yogurt, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salami/Pepperoni/Provolone Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Bag of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I just forgot it was International Dog Day! Misty says if you want to lose weight, just give her your extra food, or better yet all of your food!!
IMG_20190827_101120_470.jpg

Hi, Misty! I think Misty must have some sort of hound in her as she seems to have an appetite like our son's dog. Would eat anything! :D

Today's Weight: 211.8

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salami/Pepperoni/Provolone Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Small Snickers Bar, 2 Twinkies.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Fettuccine w/Chicken and Broccoli).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

I was doing good, until I had the Twinkies.

Hi, Misty! I think Misty must have some sort of hound in her as she seems to have an appetite like our son's dog. Would eat anything! :D

Misty is definitely a hound! She loves to eat, and will eat most anything unfortunately!

My all time favorite dog was a treeing walker coonhound, she was really great. Now one of our dogs seems to be mostly beagle, they are good dogs too. All my dogs have been rescue dogs, so I am not really certain of the heritage. The walker had a great voice, a real coondog howl and she could modulate it to the point of almost talking. When I came home I would honk my horn and she'd do her best to duplicate the horn sound back in her howl. Not sure the neighbors appreciated it, but I did. In my experience the beagle was the more aggressive eater, but either would be happy eating my food, all of it as you say!

Today's Weight: 211.4

Breakfast: 1 Banana, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salami/Pepperoni/Provolone Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Bag of Grapes.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

My all time favorite dog was a treeing walker coonhound, she was really great. Now one of our dogs seems to be mostly beagle, they are good dogs too. All my dogs have been rescue dogs, so I am not really certain of the heritage. The walker had a great voice, a real coondog howl and she could modulate it to the point of almost talking. When I came home I would honk my horn and she'd do her best to duplicate the horn sound back in her howl. Not sure the neighbors appreciated it, but I did. In my experience the beagle was the more aggressive eater, but either would be happy eating my food, all of it as you say!

I always thought Treeing Walker Coonhounds and Walker hounds were basically the same. Misty is actually the first dog I had that wasn't a beagle. She has a bit of a bark, though she's never really barked a lot. I had a beagle growing up that would bark constantly, mainly when she wanted food!

I think the Treeing Walker is a variety of Walker, yes more or less the same. Ours did not bark any more than most dogs, it was her howl and range of voice that was so impressive. Our current beagle doesn't bark too much, if she barked any time she wanted food it would be non-stop!

Today's Weight: 211.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 1 bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

I decided to get Panera delivery and get a salad since I've had a lot of calories this week.

I think the Treeing Walker is a variety of Walker, yes more or less the same. Ours did not bark any more than most dogs, it was her howl and range of voice that was so impressive. Our current beagle doesn't bark too much, if she barked any time she wanted food it would be non-stop!

Ha! Misty barks occasionally, mostly she whines. I've never heard her howl before.

Today's Weight: 211.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Seasonal Greens Salad, 1 bowl of 10 Vegetable Soup, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 210.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bacon Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 Medium order of Fries 1 Medium Dr. Pepper all from McDonald's.

Dinner: 1 6 inch Mad Dog Pizza, A few pieces of Garlic Cheese Bread, 1 No Name Cake all from Mod Pizza.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 4300

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salami/Pepperoni/Provolone Sandwich, 2 Bag of Chips, 1 Bag of Grapes.

Snack: 2 Slices of Cheesecake.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Medium Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 2920

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I did good for the most part today, if you leave out the cheesecake lol.

You're pretty impressive for your steady maintenance! I reckon if anyone can be trusted with a couple of slices of cheesecake, you can!

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Slices of Toast.

Snack 4 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Wood Grilled Shrimp & Sirloin (Incl. 1 Sirloin Steak, 4 pieces of grilled Shrimp, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli),
3 Cheddar Biscuits all from Red Lobster.

Snack: 2 Bags of Chips.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2310

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I had kind of a boring Labor Day, mainly because I had a huge sinus headache. I think it might have been due to stress since my dog kept me up the previous night.

Today's Weight: 210.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef/Cheese Sandwich, 2 Bags of Chips, 2 Apples.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

Back