Matt's Diary

Yes it was a new low! I had already made my goal (180lbs.) unfortunately my weight has climbed up in the past year I'm trying to get it back down again.

I'd just say you hit a new low! If I had to go back to all the times my weight was at or below my current weight it would be discouraging. All that matters is we are losing weight now! I do have to say that I am impressed with how effectively you caught the weight gain and reversed it. Wish I could say I've done that.........

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 210.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 of a Roast Beef Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Bag of Grapes, 1 Orange, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Roasted Garlic Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 2.25 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up again which I'm not happy about, also I should probably start trying to walk more. It looks like my car is probably going to be a total loss.

IMG_20190812_174054_130[4688].jpg

I'd just say you hit a new low! If I had to go back to all the times my weight was at or below my current weight it would be discouraging. All that matters is we are losing weight now! I do have to say that I am impressed with how effectively you caught the weight gain and reversed it. Wish I could say I've done that.........

Thanks unfortunately my weight seems to be going back up! I'm going to have to work on that to get it back down!

Was your car insured, Matt?
It is very hard to really focus on getting your weight back down again after you reach your goal & when it creeps back on again. I'm trying but there never seems to be the determination that I once had. We know how to do it, Matt. It's cutting out all those "extras" that we really don't need. Sounds simple, but we know it's not. It can be done.

Today's Weight: 209.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 of a Roast Beef Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Apple, 1 Orange, 1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Twinkies.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 pieces of Garlic Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2620

Exercise: 1.75 Hours of Walking.

I went to my dads house after work because he was having trouble with his TV (He is the worst with any type of technology) and I broke down and had 2 Twinkies. I heard back from my insurance company it looks like I'm getting back about $7000.00 which isn't a lot, but is better than nothing and honestly more than I thought I was going to get. I'm also debating on whether I should do anything for the weekend or wait some more...

Was your car insured, Matt?
It is very hard to really focus on getting your weight back down again after you reach your goal & when it creeps back on again. I'm trying but there never seems to be the determination that I once had. We know how to do it, Matt. It's cutting out all those "extras" that we really don't need. Sounds simple, but we know it's not. It can be done.

I know what you mean. Also my dog is very old and doesn't want to walk as much. I would exercise by myself but I want to take it somewhat easy for a while.

$7K will pay some bills at least. You may get used to not having a car. Taking it easy for a while is a good idea & your diet is more important for weight-loss anyway. Misty might want to walk more when it cools down a bit :)

Today's Weight: 208.2

Breakfast: 3/4 of a Large Yogurt, 4 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 of a Roast Beef Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Bag of Grapes, 1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Bags of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Roasted Garlic Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 2.33 Hours of Walking.

$7K will pay some bills at least. You may get used to not having a car. Taking it easy for a while is a good idea & your diet is more important for weight-loss anyway. Misty might want to walk more when it cools down a bit :)

It definitely will do that! That's a good point, she seems to like the cooler weather!

Today's Weight: 207.8

Breakfast: A few Grapes, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 of a Roast Beef Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Bag of Grapes, 1 Banana, 1 Orange.

Dinner: 1 Plate of Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, 3 Garlic Knots, 1 Small Salad, 1 piece of Garlic Bread.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

I did pretty good, except for dinner. I discovered Door-dash unfortunately lol.

Today's Weight: 208.6

Breakfast: 1 Large Yogurt, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Campbell's Kettle Soup, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Bag of Grapes, 1 Banana, 1 Orange.

Snack: A few Free Samples.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce)

Snack: 1 Large Yogurt.

Estimated Calories: 2360

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

I can't wait to get off this medication. It's been giving me headaches and today I got a real bad stomach ache. Plus it's making me tired. I don't know what it is but when I have to take a medication the side effects really bother me.

Today's Weight: 208.6

Breakfast: 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 Sausage McMuffin w/Egg, 2 Hash Browns, 1 Small Orange Juice, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: A few Tortillas w/Salsa, w Fish Tacos, 1 side of Patatas Bravas, 1 Bowl of Mexican Ice Cream, 2 Sprites.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

I went a little crazy but not as bad as usual. I decided to go to the mall and do some shopping to replace the clothes that had been cut away when I went to the ER and get something to eat.

Today's Weight: 209.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 pieces of French Toast w/Syrup, .75 of a Large Yogurt.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 order of Garlic Knots, 1 side of Fries, 1 piece of Tiramisu from Maglio's Pizza.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 3350

Funny you should say that, Matt. I have decided to drop all of mine & reintroduce some if needed, but one by one slowly.

Today's Weight: 211.8

Breakfast: .75 of a Large Yogurt, 4 packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Campbell's Kettle Soup, 2 Bags of Chips, 1 Orange.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 1 20 oz. Bowl of Diced Watermelon.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 2 slices of Garlic Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2800

I ate a little more than I should considering the fact my weight went up, especially since I didn't do a lot of walking. At least I ate quite a bit of fruit! I also felt like crap today, prob b/c of the medication. What's worse I'm starting to get medical bills, so far they've added up to about $2076.00 USD (!) and counting.

Wow, $2000 so far for having a seizure randomly, and that’s with insurance? Hopefully you have an out of pocket maximum. :( So many people in this country are just walking around at risk of going broke and losing everything if they get sick.

Back