Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 209.6

Breakfast: 1/2 a Large Yogurt, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Large Yogurt, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti and Meat Sauce), 2 slices of Garlic Toast, 1 Bag of Chips.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 1700

Exercise: 2.25 Hours of Walking.

I'm less hungry than I have been, I don't know if it's the medication or what. Also my tongue still sore so I have to watch what I eat. My shoulder has been sore also, I think it may be a side effect of the medication. I saw my car and it was pretty smashed up, it may be totaled by the insurance company. Luckily the bruises on my face are fading

I'm glad you were not hurt any more than you were & I also hope you never have another seizure!

Same here!

You are looking better already! Still think I'd go with the bar fight story.

I agree with Cate, hope this is your one and only seizure experience. It may well be.

Good to see you rebounding well.

Today's Weight: 206.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Tortellini Alfredo Pasta, 1 cup of Baked Potato Soup all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf), 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 2.25 Hours of Walking.

I was able to eat a little more than in the past, though my throat still is a bit sore, mainly when I swallow. I'm less sore though it hurts when I sneeze; I hope I don't have a hernia! I had to take my dog to the vet for her checkup and to get her shots/heartworm etc. I should have waited a few days because of last weeks accident I was late on my CareCredit payment and it was declined which meant I had to ask my dad to borrow the money and of course he kept complaining about how expensive it was.

You are looking better already! Still think I'd go with the bar fight story.

I agree with Cate, hope this is your one and only seizure experience. It may well be.

Good to see you rebounding well.

Ha! Maybe I will! I hope I'll feel good enough to visit some bars soon lol.

Oh some of the feral cats I take care of (Someone else is taking care of them now); Henry the Stalker Cat, Copycat, Cuatro, Morris, Heath-cliff, Midnight, and Greymalkin want to wish everyone a happy International Cat day!

...want to wish everyone a happy International Cat day!

UncleSam... my last feline friend. too bad he predated phone cameras... he hated it, but i could get him to roll over.

sam.jpg

his other quirk... he would not tolerate stacked coins.

cheers to your troop!

Today's Weight: 207.6

Breakfast: 4 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: A few Crackers, 1 Banana, 1/2 a Large Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf), 2 Bags of Chips.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 1800

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

I ate a lot less today, I think the medication is making me less hungry, it's also making me tired. The good news is I'm less sore. Of course I'm dreading getting the hospital bills (Yay US Healthcare!).

UncleSam... my last feline friend. too bad he predated phone cameras... he hated it, but i could get him to roll over.

View attachment 28903

his other quirk... he would not tolerate stacked coins.

cheers to your troop!

That's funny! Most of the ferals don't really have any quirks, except Henry who likes following us and Copycat who'll meow back if you meow at him.

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 3 Yogurts, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sopa De Mariscos (Seafood Soup),1/2 a Large Yogurt.

Snack: 2 Bags of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey), 2 Bags of Chips.

Estimated Calories: 1860

Exercise: .5 Hours of Walking.

I'm not a fan of this medication, it keeps making me tired and slept most of the day, I hardly got any walk time which I felt bad for Misty.

That's a new low isn't it? You post your weight so often its hard to tell.

You are not just 6.8 pounds above the high end of your final goal, good for you! I can only dream of the day I get that close to my goal weight, you are an inspiration to me!

Today's Weight: 207.4

Breakfast: 1 Large Yogurt, 1 Banana, 1 Big Breakfast w/ Hotcakes, 1 Medium Orange Juice from McDonald's.

Snack: Various Free Samples.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Aged Cheddar Burger, 1 side of Aussie Fries all from Outback Steakhouse.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4200

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I went a little crazy today unfortunately, lack of a car couldn't stop me. McDonald's is in walking distance of my work and Outback delivers.

Today's Weight: 209.6

Breakfast: 1 Lemon Muffin, 1 Cinnamon Roll, 1 Sausage Egg and Cheese Bagel, 2 Orange Juices all from Wawa.

Snack: 7 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 cup of Kickin' Corn and Crab Chowder.

Miscellaneous: NA.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

I went a little crazy again, though the good part is that my tongue isn't sore.

That's a new low isn't it? You post your weight so often its hard to tell.

You are not just 6.8 pounds above the high end of your final goal, good for you! I can only dream of the day I get that close to my goal weight, you are an inspiration to me!

Yes it was a new low! I had already made my goal (180lbs.) unfortunately my weight has climbed up in the past year I'm trying to get it back down again.

Back