Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 210.8

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Apple, 1 Banana.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce).

Snack: 1/2 of a Large Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2240

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Under exercise it should read 3.25 hours of walking and 30 minutes of weight training.

Under exercise it should read 3.25 hours of walking and 30 minutes of weight training.

Another good consistent effort :) well done !

Today's Weight: 209.0

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Apple, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 1520

Exercise: NA

I started off waking up late so I didn't get to do any walking in the morning. As I was leaving work I had a seizure apparently, and drove into a pole.

Today's Weight: NA

Breakfast: 2 pieces of French Toast, 1 piece of Sausage, 1 bowl of Oatmeal, 1 Glass 0f Milk, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Tomato Florentine Soup,1 Chicken Pot Pie, 1 side of Mixed Vegetables.

Dinner: Meatloaf, w/Whipped Potatoes and Green Beans, 1 piece of Carrot Cake.

Miscellaneous: 1 Glass of Water..

Estimated Calories: 1670

Exercise: NA

Since I got in the accident I spent all of the day in the hospital. Surprisingly, the food was good.

:eek: Matt! Was anything broken? Are you in pain? I hope they are doing extensive tests to found out why you had the seizure.

Hey Matt, if I looked like that I think I'd tell people I'd been in a bar fight!

Just kidding, I hope you heal quickly and figure out what caused it. Don't want that happening again. Be well my friend!

Today's Weight: NA

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, A few pieces of Bacon, 1 Glass of Milk, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: A few Chicken Tenders, 1 side of Fries, 2 Pepsi's all from O'Charleys.

Dinner: 1 Salad, 1/2 of a Loaf of Bread, 1 Chocolate Thunder Dessert, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Outback Steakhouse.

Miscellaneous: 1 Glass of Water.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

I got out of the hospital today and I went a little nuts because frankly I was sick of hospital food lol. We went to O'Charleys and later on I used the rest of my gift card and got Outback Steakhouse.

Thanks for the well wishes, they did extensive tests and couldn't find out what caused the seizure. Nothing is broken though I'm sore all over...and of course my face is messed up. Also I can't drive for 6 months.

I'm glad you're out of hospital, Matt. Ouch- you poor thing! Sounds like you'll be getting even more walking in then, if that's possible!

Today's Weight: 214.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 9 oz. Steak, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes.

Snack: 1 Lemon Muffin, 1 Cinnamon Roll.

Miscellaneous: 1 Glass of Water, 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes, 1 20 oz. Dr. pepper.

Estimated Calories: 2800

I can't believe my weight went up since I've been eating hospital food for the last few days. Also I'm still sore though I can walk. Poor Misty doesn't understand what happened.

No never!
Well then it might be a one-off thing. You are wise to have it looked into, and to watch for signs of a recurrence, but hopefully it won't happen again.

My father had a kind of seizure when he was in his 50s. It happened at a restaurant with the family, I was there. He passed out, fell on the floor, and was unresponsive for a minute or so. Fortunately he did not hurt anything. Later he denied it happened, claimed he didn't remember it. The good news is that he lived another 30 years without recurrence, or any explanation as to what caused it. Point is it can happen, I hope yours goes that way. Except that you are younger, and should have a lot more than 30 years left!

Be well guy!

Today's Weight: 212.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Apple, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti and Meat Sauce).

Snack: 1/2 Large Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2010

I'm surprised I'm able to walk as much and not be sore, of course It mainly hurts when I get up out of bed. Also I must have bit my tongue because part of it is irritated and it hurts if I eat certain things. Hopefully I'll heal up soon!

Well then it might be a one-off thing. You are wise to have it looked into, and to watch for signs of a recurrence, but hopefully it won't happen again.

My father had a kind of seizure when he was in his 50s. It happened at a restaurant with the family, I was there. He passed out, fell on the floor, and was unresponsive for a minute or so. Fortunately he did not hurt anything. Later he denied it happened, claimed he didn't remember it. The good news is that he lived another 30 years without recurrence, or any explanation as to what caused it. Point is it can happen, I hope yours goes that way. Except that you are younger, and should have a lot more than 30 years left!

Be well guy!

I'm a little young than your father was, I'm 41. I actually had 2 seizures. Once when I was driving, and another one later on in the ER. I didn't remember it happening, I just remember being confused and people staring at me all of the sudden. Hopefully I'll live the rest of my life without another seizure!!

I'm glad you were not hurt any more than you were & I also hope you never have another seizure!

Back