Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 204.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef, Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 2 bags of Chips, 1 Apple.

Snack: A few Crackers, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I was hoping my weight would have gone down more, oh well. I thought I might be getting over this illness, but I might have gotten bronchitis. I have chest congestion and an occasional nasty cough.

Matt, do you think it might be the bags of chips/crisps? Maybe cut them out for a few days & have some more veggies? I hope you get over this cold/bronchitis thing. You seem to get them a lot.

Today's Weight: 204.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 2 bags of Chips, 1 Apple.

Snack: A few Tortilla Chips and Salsa, some Hummus, 1 piece of Pita Bread.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spicy Korean Beef Noodles, 1 Snicker doodle Cookie all from Noodles and Company

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Beer.

Estimated Calories: 3450

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

I went to a meetup and ate a little more than I should I could have avoided the cookie.

Matt, do you think it might be the bags of chips/crisps? Maybe cut them out for a few days & have some more veggies? I hope you get over this cold/bronchitis thing. You seem to get them a lot.

It might be. Well actually I haven't had one in a while it seems.

Today's Weight: 206.2

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 2 bags of Chips, 1 Apple.

Snack: A few Crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2320

Exercise: 1.75 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 205.4

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 2 Apples.

Snack: 1 Small Bag of Popcorn.

Dinner: 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken Meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin) all from Arby's.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2670

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

I did okay today, I probably shouldn't have had the popcorn.

Today's Weight: 205.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Poached Eggs.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spicy Korean Beef Zoodles, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 Medium Dr. Pepper all from Noodles and Co.

Snack: 1.5 Cupcakes

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke. 1 Vodka Orange Juice, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I did a lot better than weekends past. I went to Noodles and Co again and tried having something with Zucchini Noodles instead of regular noodles. Of course I should have avoided the sweets.

Reactions: PLB
Hey Jon, I am impressed by your routine. Walking 3 hours or so every day is a lot of exercise, you must enjoy it. What kinds of places do you walk?

I also appreciate your posts, it make it easy to see your progress.

When I was younger I liked to walk, but I've been overweight too many years, my feet and legs won't take it any more.

Best of luck to you!

Today's Weight: 205.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Poached Eggs.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Grapes, 1 Bowl of Grapes/Cheese Cubes/Crackers

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, 1 Salad w/ Ranch Dressing, 2 pieces of Garlic Toast, 1 piece of Tiramisu.

Miscellaneous: 1.5 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2840

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I did better today, even though I volunteered. I got some healthier snacks at Wawa so I wouldn't be raiding the vending machine for candy bars lol.

Reactions: PLB
Hey Jon, I am impressed by your routine. Walking 3 hours or so every day is a lot of exercise, you must enjoy it. What kinds of places do you walk?

I also appreciate your posts, it make it easy to see your progress.

When I was younger I liked to walk, but I've been overweight too many years, my feet and legs won't take it any more.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks. I usually walk around my apartment complex and the surrounding neighborhood. Sadly, I have been walking a but less because my dog has gotten older and doesn't want to walk as much.

Hey John! The best of luck!

I've just read your first post and the last page, and although I couldn't see how much weight you've lost, it seems you are doing just fine :))

I would suggest eating more 'real' food (vegetables and meat), that is what usually sets me of junk food (chips, cookies).

Lunch: 1 Ham, Turkey and Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Apple.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2260

Hey John! The best of luck!

I've just read your first post and the last page, and although I couldn't see how much weight you've lost, it seems you are doing just fine :))

I would suggest eating more 'real' food (vegetables and meat), that is what usually sets me of junk food (chips, cookies).

Thanks!

Lunch: 1 Ham, Turkey and Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Apple.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2260

CORRECTION: It should read 3 hours of walking, not 3.5.

Today's Weight: 205.0

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Apple.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Small bag of Cheetoes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti and Meat Sauce).

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2270

My weigh is going down but a lot slower than I would like. Also I'm feeling better for the last few days. I don't know if it's because it's stopped raining today or the rain washed most of the pollen away!

Today's Weight: 204.4

Lunch: 1 Turkey and Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2250

I fell asleep after work and when I woke up it was raining pretty hard. I tried taking the dog out but got soaking wet. She still wanted to go out and I had to take her for a walk around 5 am!

...it was raining pretty hard. I tried taking the dog out but got soaking wet. She still wanted to go out and I had to take her for a walk around 5 am!
Your good old dog! You're a great caring owner to be gallantly getting up to give her the walk she wants at five in the morning! :)

Back