Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 206.6

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 1 Apple, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Apple.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2310

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Well it's slowly going down, too slow. Anyway, the good news is I got my car back though I have to get it inspected.

Today's Weight: 206.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Packets of Oatmeal

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Negronis, 1 Rum and Diet Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I got my car back, but I still had to get work done because it needs to be inspected. I also had to go to the dentist to get a cavity filled which wasn't fun.

Today's Weight: 205.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 1 Peach, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), 1 Medium Dr. Pepper, all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 Cupcake.

Dinner: 1 Dave's Double Combo (incl. 1 side of Medium French Fries, 1 Medium Coke Zero) all from Wendy's.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Bottle of Ginger Ale, 3 Cocktails, 1 Blue Hawaiian, 2 Mai-Tais.

Estimated Calories: 4800

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

I was doing good, but then I had to go to Wendy's. I wasn't feeling well for most of the day, I think it may have had to do with the heat since it was over 100 degrees F (40 C), so I figured if I ate more I would feel better. That's also why I didn't walk as much today.

Today's Weight: 206.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 1 Orange, 1 cup of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, 2 pieces of Garlic Bread, 1 Salad w/Ranch Dressing, 1 piece of Tiramisu.

Snack: 1.5 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 2 Diet Lemonades.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 208.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2250

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

Kind of a bad day. First my weight went up, more than before, then I had to get my car inspected which luckily there was nothing wrong. Also I had to borrow money to get my car back and already they are asking me to pay them back.

Kind of a bad day. First my weight went up, more than before, then I had to get my car inspected which luckily there was nothing wrong. Also I had to borrow money to get my car back and already they are asking me to pay them back.
Sorry to hear about your bad day. I'm new here and just came to say that I'm inspired by your 137 pages! So even if your weight went up, you've put a lot into this journey and stayed very close to your goal and that is still an accomplishment. Commitment can be tough.

Maybe giving your money person a time frame or arranging payments will help get them to relax a little? Good luck~

That's tough, Matt. Can you ask your Dad for the money & arrange to pay him back regularly? Hope today is better for you,

Hey Matt, you weigh every day, so you should know that your weight will bounce around. Look for the long term trend, that maters more than 2 or 3 lbs day to day.

Hope things work out with your car.

Today's Weight: 207.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich, 2 bags of Chips, 1 Banana, 1 Peach.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Slow Roasted Beef).

Estimated Calories: 2430

Sorry to hear about your bad day. I'm new here and just came to say that I'm inspired by your 137 pages! So even if your weight went up, you've put a lot into this journey and stayed very close to your goal and that is still an accomplishment. Commitment can be tough.

Maybe giving your money person a time frame or arranging payments will help get them to relax a little? Good luck~

Thanks, for the kind words. I'm going to talk to him see if he'll accept the arrangements.

That's tough, Matt. Can you ask your Dad for the money & arrange to pay him back regularly? Hope today is better for you,

Thank you. He's the one that actually paid for the car. I'm going to try to make payment arrangements to see if he'll accept that.

Hope the payment arrangement works out - and good for you for the walking, and for seeing a downward move again in the weight. Alligatorob is right about the minor fluctuations, of course, and for sure you know that, but I'm glad you had the cheerful confirmation of seeing it back down from the up! :)

Thank you. He's the one that actually paid for the car. I'm going to try to make payment arrangements to see if he'll accept that.
Speaking from personal experience as a parent of 2 sons, a loan with fortnightly repayments is then a proper loan. With one of our sons, a "loan" was not usually a loan & I used to give the other son an equal amount to square it off. I stopped doing that a year ago. It doesn't hurt to ask your Dad.

Today's Weight: 207.4

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 1 piece of Garlic Toast

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Rum and Diet Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

Speaking from personal experience as a parent of 2 sons, a loan with fortnightly repayments is then a proper loan. With one of our sons, a "loan" was not usually a loan & I used to give the other son an equal amount to square it off. I stopped doing that a year ago. It doesn't hurt to ask your Dad.

Thanks though it would prob have to be monthly (I had to look up what a fortnight was lol).

Today's Weight: 207.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Roasted Turkey Breast).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2460

I hope everyone in the US had a good 4th of July! Unfortunately it rained here, so I stayed in and watched Stranger Things.

Back