Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 202.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 2 bags of Chips, 1 Banana.

Snack: 1 Free Sample, A few Crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf and Gravy).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

My weight is holding steady, but at least it's not as high as last week.

Today's Weight: 201.6

Breakfast: 1, Banana, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 3 bags of Chips, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf and Gravy).

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few bites of Chicken salad.

Estimated Calories: 2430

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 201.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Salad Sandwich, 3 bags of Chips, 1 Banana.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Chicken Salad.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I decided to make some chicken salad since I had some left over cans of chicken lying around. It actually turned out pretty good, though I didn't realize how high in calories it was!

Today's Weight: 203.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham Sandwich, 3 bags of Chips, 1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 package of Peanut Butter Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Slow Roasted Beef).

Estimated Calories: 2480

My weight went up probably because of the chicken salad. Also my air conditioning stopped working which was fun especially since it was 80 degrees.

Hey Jonom,
Just happened upon your thread. Wow, 4 years in the making and great success. Just curious, what was your reasoning for setting goals in 15 to 20-pound ranges and why did you set your final goal within a 20-pound range?
Chris

Today's Weight: 202.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef Sandwich, 3 bags of Chips, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 2 Bourbon and Cokes, 1 Peach Shooter.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

For some reason my stomach felt awful most of the day, I think it was worrying about the AC and the heat.

Hey Jonom,
Just happened upon your thread. Wow, 4 years in the making and great success. Just curious, what was your reasoning for setting goals in 15 to 20-pound ranges and why did you set your final goal within a 20-pound range?
Chris

Thanks, when I started I knew I wanted to get down to 180 but it was seemed like such a daunting task so I decided to start small. I first tried 10 lbs, the 15 lbs. then 20, then 25 then 20 again etc.

Hi jonom, Congratulations on your weight loss and the maintenance. I'm new here and just recently came across your diary. I was pretty close to where you were. I was 330 but am at 248 now. One thing I wanted to ask about was when you got lower, did you find it harder to keep losing the weight? The mental fight is the hardest for me sometimes. My mind thinks I've already lost enough weight. Congratulations again. Your progress is really inspiring!!

Today's Weight: 201.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 3.5 Doughnuts, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Dave's Double combo, w/Medium Fries and a Medium Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 3 Cupcakes

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 2 Bourbon and Cokes, 1 Negroni.

Estimated Calories: 4650

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 202.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Poached Egg, 2 slices of French Toast.

Snack: 1 Snickers Bar, 2 packets of Lemon Cookies.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad w/Ranch Dressing, 5 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 7 pieces of Garlic Bread, 1. small Dr. Peppers all from Cici's Pizza.

Snack: 1 Cupcake.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3850

Hi jonom, Congratulations on your weight loss and the maintenance. I'm new here and just recently came across your diary. I was pretty close to where you were. I was 330 but am at 248 now. One thing I wanted to ask about was when you got lower, did you find it harder to keep losing the weight? The mental fight is the hardest for me sometimes. My mind thinks I've already lost enough weight. Congratulations again. Your progress is really inspiring!!

I think it was a little bit harder, but luckily I didn't hit a plateau. I remember years ago I tried losing weight and had a plateau and ended up giving up. I think it helps to have a clear goal as to how much you want to lose. Are you happy at 248 or do you want to lose more?

I think it was a little bit harder, but luckily I didn't hit a plateau. I remember years ago I tried losing weight and had a plateau and ended up giving up. I think it helps to have a clear goal as to how much you want to lose. Are you happy at 248 or do you want to lose more?

I want to lose more. I was at a plateau for about two and a half months and am just now going down again. I feel better physically and mentally the lower I get but my mind will sometimes tell me I've made it far enough. Maybe even that I don't deserve it or that I can't handle it. I know if I keep going, I'll eventually feel even better but it gets harder to fight off that mentality. OK, answering your question has made me think about a lot. Thank you.

Today's Weight: 204.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few Crackers, A few free samples.

Estimated Calories: 2580

Exercise: 2.67 Hours of Walking.

I want to lose more. I was at a plateau for about two and a half months and am just now going down again. I feel better physically and mentally the lower I get but my mind will sometimes tell me I've made it far enough. Maybe even that I don't deserve it or that I can't handle it. I know if I keep going, I'll eventually feel even better but it gets harder to fight off that mentality. OK, answering your question has made me think about a lot. Thank you.

I'm glad to have helped!

Today's Weight: 204.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few Crackers, A few free samples.

Estimated Calories: 2580

Exercise: 2.67 Hours of Walking.

For the starting weight it should read 203.8.

Today's Weight: 202.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 2730

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 slices of Toast, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 3 bags of Chips, 2 Bananas.

Estimated Calories: 2600

My weight went up a little which I wasn't happy with, also for some reason my stomach was bothering me for most of the day.

Breakfast: 2 slices of Toast, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 3 bags of Chips, 2 Bananas.

Estimated Calories: 2600

My weight went up a little which I wasn't happy with, also for some reason my stomach was bothering me for most of the day.

I forgot to put that I had a Snickers Bar, so the calories should be 2850.

Today's Weight: 203.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese Sandwich, 3 bags of Chips,1 Banana.

Snack: 1 Cupcake.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 3 Bourbon and Diets Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Today's Weight: 204.0

Breakfast: 1 Big Breakfast (incl. 3 Pancakes, 1 piece of Sausage, 1 Biscuit, 1 side of Scrambled Eggs, 1 Hash brown), 1 cup of Coffee all from McDonald's.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Dave's Double combo, w/Small Fries and a Small Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 3 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 1 can of Pepsi, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 3 Cocktails, 2 Bourbon and Diets Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 6030

Exercise: 4.25 Hours of Walking.

Wow I cant believe my calorie count was so high!

Back