Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 194.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast.

Snack: A few pieces of Baklava, pieces of Fudge, 1 Godiva Bar, A few Combos.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad, 6 slices of Pizza, 6 pieces of Garlic Bread, 2 Brownies, 2 slices of Dessert Pizza, 2 Cinnamon Rolls, 1 small Dr. Pepper all from CiCi's Pizza.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 4500

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Ugh I did poorly again. I think I'm going back to 2 semi cheat days, it's not ideal but it's more manageable.

Today's Weight: 196.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal (w/ 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin) all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Ok its day 1. So far I have to say I have to step up my game.

For breakfast I had 2 Pop Tarts and a glass of milk. I had a cup of coffee when I got to work and for lunch I went to the a supermarket nearby (They have a buffet) and got mashed potatoes, broccoli, Salisbury steak and meatballs and a bottle of Dr Pepper. When I got home I had a pepperoni hot pocket, plus canned spaghetti and Ramen noodles. I also had 2 more Dr. Peppers and a glass of orange juice.

For exercise I walked my dog for almost 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night. So I haven't started out that great, I'm going shopping tomorrow so I plan on getting some healthy food.If anyone has any suggestion, please let me know.
echoing what others have said..definitely start slow and aim for lifestyle changes, not just short term fixes! that will help you in the long run and avoid the 'yo-yo-ing'! :)

Today's Weight: 195.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1 bowl of Chicken Corn Chowder Soup, 2 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous:

Estimated Calories: 2220.

Still not feeling well. I spent most of the day at home. I did take a quick trip to feed the cats, unfortunately I locked my self out of my car!

Today's Weight: 193.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Packets of Oatmeal.

Dinner: 1/2 Bacon Tomato Grilled Cheese, 1 bowl of Ten Vegetable Soup, 1 French Baguette, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 3 Yogurts

Estimated Calories: 2430.

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

I'm feeling better, so I was able to go back to work. I didn't meal prep this week since I was feeling lousy so I still have a head of lettuce, a cucumber and an onion sitting in my fridge. I'm wondering if they'll still be good for next week or should I just throw them away?

There is no reason to throw them out Matt unless they look mouldy or the lettuce is sad & droopy. Onions last ages out of the fridge so that should be fine.
Glad you're feeling better :)

Today's Weight: 193.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese , 1 bowl of Ten Vegetable Soup, 1 French Baguette, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: Moroccan Chicken Family Dinner w/1 side of Turmeric Rice, 1 side of Vegetables, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Zoe's Kitchen.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Today's Weight: 193.2

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 1 Poached Egg, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few free Samples.

Lunch: 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1 French baguette all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Chicken Breast, 1 Chicken Wing, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Mint Julep, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 Cocktail, 1 Rum and Diet Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Today's Weight: 192.6

Breakfast: 4 Cupcakes, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: Rock Bottom's Classic Burger, 1 side of French Fries all from Rock Bottom brewery.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 2.5 hours of Walking.

I didn't do great today and yes I had cupcakes for breakfast. I guess on of the advantages of eating a lot of junk food is it fills you up quickly. Also we had some bad weather and it snowed which turned to rain and sleet so Misty did not want to go out.

Today's Weight: 193.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1 Taziki's feast meal (Grilled Beef w/ Horseradish, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side salad), 2 Cookies all from Taziki's Grill.

Snack: 3 Cupcakes, 1 Danish

Dinner: 1 Dave's Single, 1 small order of French Fries, 1 small Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Miscellaneous: 1 Cup of Coffee, 1 20 oz Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 4250

Exercise: 2.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 195.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Dressing, 1 bowl of Chicken Corn Chowder.

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal (w/ 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin) all from Arby's.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Today's Weight: 195.4

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, a few Crackers w/butter.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Dressing, 1 bowl of Sweet Potato Corn Chowder.

Dinner: 1 healthy Choice TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2.25 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 192.6

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Dressing, 1 bowl of Vegetable Beef soup.

Snack: a few Crackers w/butter, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2510

I was surprised my weight went down so much, I weighed myself 3 times but it was the same so yay I guess. I actually felt like crap later in the day I think it was something I ate, I suspect it was the TV dinner but it could be the crackers or the salad.

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Grilled Cheese and Bacon w/Avocado sandwich, 1 bowl of 10 Vegetable Soup, 1 French baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Adobo Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 2 tbsp of Honey.

Well it was fun while it lasted, it was either a fluke or I was reading the scale wrong.

Today's Weight: 194.0

Lunch: 1 6 inch Meatball Sub, 1 side of Chips all from WaWa.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey glazed Turkey).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 1 Rum and Diet Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 2.67 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Grilled Cheese and Bacon w/Avocado sandwich, 1 bowl of 10 Vegetable Soup, 1 French baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Adobo Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 2 tbsp of Honey.

Well it was fun while it lasted, it was either a fluke or I was reading the scale wrong.

ya i hate it when the scales do that!!
:)

Back