Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 193.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 bowl of Vegetable Beef Soup, A few Crackers.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine w/Red Pepper Alfredo).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2250

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 193.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Meataballa sub, 1 bag of Chips, all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine w/Red Pepper Alfredo).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Whiskey Ginger.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Kind of a yucky rainy weekend. At least it's not snowing.

Today's Weight: 191.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Single, 1 Large order of Fries, 1/2 Large Dr. Pepper, all from Wendy's.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes, some Free Samples.

Dinner: Various assorted Sushi.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 small Creme Brulee Latte, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4000

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I tried not to go too crazy, as I had the unpleasantness I felt last weekend fresh on my mind.

Today's Weight: 193.8

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1 Taziki's Feast meal (with grilled BEEF, 1 side of roasted Potatoes, 1 side salad), 1 Baklava, 1 Medium Dr. Pepper

Snack: 1 scoop of ice Cream, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 Apple, 1 Cheese Brittany, 1 Medium Pepsi, all from Panera.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 small Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 3650

Exercise: 4.25 hours of Walking.

I was hoping to good today but I went crazy with the sweets.

Today's Weight: 196.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bistro Steak Salad, from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few spoonfuls of Peanut Butter, 4 Yogurts

Dinner: Marie Callender's Selects TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 194.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 French Baguette all from Panera bread.

Snack: A few spoonfuls of Peanut Butter and Jelly, A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts

Dinner: Marie Callender's Selects TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 2.33 hours of Walking.

I ate the peanut butter again and I think I ate too much. My stomach was hurting last night and I ended up throwing up ( can I subtract calories if I vomit?). I'm giving up peanut butter lol.

Is there a reason you ate the peanut butter & jelly, Matt. It's funny, but when I read
Snack: A few spoonfuls of Peanut Butter and Jelly, A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts
I actually felt a bit queasy & then I read to the bottom & saw you actually did vomit. Do you think you may be self sabotaging since you got down to your goal weight? It's hard to maintain motivation I know. Maintenance is harder than the actual weight-loss I think.

Today's Weight: 194.8

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Platter w/ 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 Zucchini Muffin all from Arby's

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts

Dinner: Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2380

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Is there a reason you ate the peanut butter & jelly, Matt. It's funny, but when I read

I actually felt a bit queasy & then I read to the bottom & saw you actually did vomit. Do you think you may be self sabotaging since you got down to your goal weight? It's hard to maintain motivation I know. Maintenance is harder than the actual weight-loss I think.

Honestly it was there. Someone gave me a jar and for some reason I ate it. The funny thing was I've never been real big on peanut butter. It's possible and your right maintenance is harder. I think with weight loss there was a sense of excitement that is gone once I met my goal.

I know how hard I found it when I got to goal weight back in 2007. The sense of achievement fades as does the excitement. Now it's the constant battle. I got some counselling at the time, Matt & that helped me. I have to impose my own rules, but as I am one to question rules, I even rail against my own. We are very complex beings.
Re: the peanut butter. I actually don't have anything against peanut butter & will have it on a piece of toast occasionally for breakfast, to add some protein, but I have never understood the having it with jelly thing or just by the spoonful.
Working out maintenance is tough, but if you can do that now, it will be much easier than fighting getting back down for the rest of your life. Settle on your happy weight maybe. I did that, but it creeps back up easily.

Today's Weight: 194.8

Lunch: 1/2 Seasonal Greens Salad w/Salami and Parmesan Salad, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 French Baguette all from Panera bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts

Dinner: Marie Callender's Selects TV Dinner (Meatloaf and Gravy).

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

Sorry for the late entry. I tried to go to the site earlier but I kept getting an error message. My weight is staying the same and went up a little, which is surprising I figured since I threw up I'd lose some weight lol jk.

I know how hard I found it when I got to goal weight back in 2007. The sense of achievement fades as does the excitement. Now it's the constant battle. I got some counselling at the time, Matt & that helped me. I have to impose my own rules, but as I am one to question rules, I even rail against my own. We are very complex beings.
Re: the peanut butter. I actually don't have anything against peanut butter & will have it on a piece of toast occasionally for breakfast, to add some protein, but I have never understood the having it with jelly thing or just by the spoonful.
Working out maintenance is tough, but if you can do that now, it will be much easier than fighting getting back down for the rest of your life. Settle on your happy weight maybe. I did that, but it creeps back up easily.

Thanks for your input and I agree it IS a constant battle. As for the peanut butter and jelly, maybe it's an American thing lol.

Today's Weight: 194.2

Lunch: 1 10 Inch Italian Sub, 1 bowl of Grapes all from WaWa.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

A fairly good day. I helped get one of my neighbors cats back and it looks like I'll be feeding another cat. Apparently I've been feeding other animals too as yesterday there was a possum waiting by the area where I feed the cats.

Today's Weight: 193.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Muffin, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 2 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 small order of French Fries, 1.5 Pepsi's.

Snack: 1 slice of Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Not a bad day for a cheat day.

Today's Weight: 193.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Beef Gyro, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 side of Fruit.

Snack: 3 Cupcakes, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Was a pretty good day, except for the cupcakes. Unfortunately my back started acting up again.

Today's Weight: 194.2

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Chicken, Egg, and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 bowl of Vegetable Beef soup a few Crackers.

Snack: A few Hershey Kisses, 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (Beef in Red Chili Sauce).

Estimated Calories: 2420

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Back