Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 192.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast.

Lunch: 1 bowl of Vegetable soup.

Snack: A few Hershey Kisses, A few Christmas fudge candies.

Dinner: 1 Filet Mignon, 3 servings of Mashed Potatoes, 2 servings of Fried Apples, 1 serving of Cranberry/Orange Relish, 4 Dinner Rolls.

Snack: 2 Pieces of Coffee Cake.

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

I went a little crazy for Christmas Dinner lol.

Today's Weight: 194.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Chicken, Egg, and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 bowl of Vegetable Beef soup, a few Crackers.

Snack: A few Hershey Kisses, 2 services of Cranberry/Orange Relish

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Chimichurri).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3 hours of Walking.

Ugh, I was doing good, then stupidly went crazy on Christmas. Truth be told, I'm glad Christmas is over. I'm not a fan of the holidays. Also I've been taking care of my neighbors cat and she left out some Hershey Kisses which I need to avoid lol.

Wow.u r doing this since 2015.i am impressed.i just started.how much weight did u lose.and is 4 hr of walking only exercise u do ?

Today's Weight: 194.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Chicken, Egg, and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 bowl of Vegetable Beef soup, a few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2250

Today's Weight: 193.8

Snack: 1 Free Sample, 2/3 of a large Greek Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Fried Rice).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 3.4 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 193.0

Breakfast: 6 Doughnuts

Lunch/Dinner: 2 slices of Pizza, 2 Pepsi's.

Snack: 1 Basket of French Fries.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 195.8

Breakfast: 1/3 of a Large Yogurt, 1 Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Beef Gyro, 1 side of Chips, 1 side of Fruit, 1 Dr. Pepper all from Taziki's Grill.

Snack: 3 Cupcakes,1 slice of Cake, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 3 Bourbon and Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3400

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

Day 6

Weight: 317.8

Breakfast:Three packets of Instant Oatmeal and a glass of Milk

Snack: Some peanuts

Lunch: 10 inch Italian sub from Wawa, plus a 1.78 oz bag of chips and a 20oz. Dr. Pepper.

Snack: Grapes, Can of Pepsi

Dinner: Marie Callenders TV dinner(Steak and Roasted Potatoes) and a can of Pepsi.

Late Snack: Nutri Grain Bar.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

Looks like I paid for yesterdays indiscretions as I gained a pound. Tomorrow this organization I volunteer for is having a picnic, probably lots of junk food. I'm going to have to have double the willpower!

I love Fizzy drinks aswell especially if Im going out,I get 1bag of popcorn and 1bottle of dietcoke. I use to Eat mcdonals/takeaways 3-4x a week and now for the new year I want to stop and pig out on healthy things. Maybe you should get rid of Dr.pepper and get a "Diet" drink.

Today's Weight: 197.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Salmon and Anchovies, and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 bowl of Vegetable soup, a few Crackers.

Dinner: 4 Beef Tacos's, 1 Adobo Chicken Taco.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 9 Bourbon Ginger's, 2 Old Fashioned's.

Estimated Calories: 3650

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

The calories were a little high, but that's was mainly due to the alcohol. I went to this event for New years that served food and had an open bar. As you can see I took advantage of the open bar lol. I had fun, apparently a little too much fun since I hardly remember last night, and sometime during the night I must have fell because I had a cut on my head.

Breakfast: 1.5 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Merlot).

Snack: 2 Bowls of Grapes

Miscellaneous: 2 Glasses of Water, 1 20 oz Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 1150

I spent most of the day feeling like crap. I hardly ate anything until later in the day. On a plus note, my weight went down.

Well so far 2019 has not gotten to a real great start. Here are some resolutions for 2019:

-Lose about 10 lbs.
-Get out of Debt.

Those are the main 2. I may think of more later.

Today's Weight: 196.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 bowl of Chicken Corn Chowder soup, a few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Chimichurri)

Estimated Calories: 2270

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

I'm surprised my weight went up since I hardly ate anything on Tuesday. May be a delayed reaction from some of the crap I had earlier?

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 bowl of Vegetable Beef soup, a few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes), 1/2 of a Chicken Breast.

Estimated Calories: 2600

I don't know what is was, I kept feeling hungry, like starving so I ate a little more than I planned.

Today's Weight: 194.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 bowl of Vegetable Beef soup, a few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2640

Today's Weight: 192.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Toast.

Lunch: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 Large Order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper.

Snack: 4 Cupcakes.

Dinner: 1 Shepherds pie.

Miscellaneous: 3 Glasses of Water, 1 20 oz Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale, 3 Rum and Cokes, 1 Cocktail.

Estimated Calories: 4630

I apologize if these entries aren't accurate, I guess the site was down since Friday.

Back