Matt's Diary

I was hoping my my weight would go down since I did the extra exercise yesterday, but unfortunately it went up. I was sore most of the day also.

Remember if you do enough extra or unaccustomed exercise to be sore with DOMS then your muscles will be retaining fluid during the healing process.

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 192.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast.

Lunch: Char-grilled Lamb, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 side Salad, 1 piece of Baklava all from Taziki's.

Snack: 1 Cupcake, 4 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 1 Large Bottled Water, 1 small Coffee, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

I did fairly well, except for the cupcake and the baklava. I was still sore today, though prob because when I went out I attempted to dance, attempt being the key word lol.

Today's Weight: 193.6

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sizzle, 1 French Toast Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sizzli, 1 small cup of Coffee all from Wawa.

Snack/Lunch: 1 Doughnut, 1 package of Nekot Cookies, 1 York Peppermint Patty, 1 20 oz. Sprite, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Snack: A few Grapes, 1 Honey lavender Latte

Dinner: 1 Double Whopper w/Cheese Combo (w/ Large Fries and a 1/4 Large Dr. Pepper) all from Burger King.

Miscellaneous: 1 Large Bottled Water, 1 medium Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 4300

Exercise: 3.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 197.0

Breakfast: About a cup of Grapes, 1 Orange, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 can of Vegetable Beef Soup, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Adobo Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2360

Today's Weight: 196.6

Breakfast: A few Grapes, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 can of Vegetable Soup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/Red Potatoes ).

Estimated Calories: 2310

Exercise: 3.25 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 195.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 can of Vegetable Beef Soup.

Snack: 1 Pinwheel Sample, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Adobo Chicken).

Snack: About a cup of Grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.75 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 194.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 can of Vegetable Beef Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Sweet and Zesty BBQ Seasoned Pork).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, A few Bourbon samples.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

Kind of a crap day since all it did was rain and was cold. I went to a bourbon tasting, unfortunately I felt a little sick afterwards.

Today's Weight: 193.8

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Meataballa Sub, 1 cup of Turkey Chili, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 "Enter the Dragon" (Stir fried Shrimp, Scallops, and Calamari w/Broccoli), 1 side of White Rice.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 3.33 hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/4 White Rotisserie Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), 1 Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from Arby's.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Chimichurri).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Old Fashioned, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3100

I did good today, though went over a bit. I didn't like the fact that my weight went up, though it was probably due to the fact I had a large dinner on Friday. I wanted to walk more, but I was running late for work in the morning and it was freezing cold later on.

Today's Weight: 195.2

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Small House Salad w/ Ranch Dressing, 2 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 slice of Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 1 Small Coffee, 1 Maple Latte

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 4.5 hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 196.8

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 can of Vegetable Beef Soup, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1/2 White Rotisserie Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), 1 Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2650

My weight went up but at least it's a little less than last week.

Today's Weight: 196.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 King Ranch Po'Boy, 1 cup of Chicken Chili, 1 bag of Chips, A few Crackers all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/Red Potatoes ).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Kind of a crap day, though on the bright side it was Misty's "Gotcha Day" (It's been 9 years!), so in celebration I got her a big hamburger lol.

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1 can of Vegetable Beef Soup, A few Crackers.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Sweet and Zesty BBQ Pork).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes (2 Double), 2 Whiskey Gingers.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Today's Weight: 193.6

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts.

Snack: A few pieces of Shrimp w/Cocktail Sauce, A few pieces of Tortilla Chips, 2 Hershey Kisses.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Serving of Turkey w/Gravy, 2 Servings of Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy, 2 Servings of Corn, 2 servings of Green Bean Casserole,1 Roll, 1 Serving of Apple Crisp w/Ice Cream, 1 slice of Sweet Potato Pie, 1 slice of Pecan Pie w/ 1 Scoop of Ice Cream.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Cup of Sweet Tea, 1 Bottle of Coke Life.

Estimated Calories: 3720

Today was Thanksgiving so I ate too much lol. I hope everyone here in the US had a happy Thanksgiving!

Today's Weight: 195.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 BBQ Chicken Flatbread, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/Red Potatoes ), A few piece of Turkey leftovers.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 4 hours of Walking.

It looks like I won't be having salads for a while unless I want to get E. Coli, so I'm going to have to go to Panera for a while. I had some salads prepared, but I had to throw them out. You can say nothing of the lunches - Romained"! Ha!

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1 12 piece Chicken Nugget meal (Incl Large Waffle Fries and a Large Cherry Coke) all from Chick-Fil-A.

Snack: 3 Cupcakes.

Dinner: 4 Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls.

Miscellaneous: 1 Diet Iced Tea, 1 20 oz bottle of Dr. Pepper, 2 Old Fashioned 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4000

Exercise: 2 hours of Walking.

I decided trying to do a cheat day on Saturday instead of Sunday to see how that works out. I went to a meetup and had a little too much fun. Unfortunately I got home and fell asleep and next thing I knew it was morning so poor Misty didn't get to go on her nightly walk.

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken Combo (incl 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), 1 Reece's Peanut butter Cookie, 1 Medium Dr. Pepper, all from Arbys.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz bottle of Cherry Coke, 1 Caramel Brulee Latte, 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 2800

I did fairly well today except for the Cookie and the soda.

Today's Weight: 196.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Bacon Sourdough Melt, 1 Bag of Chips all from WaWa.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Cauliflower Curry).

Estimated Calories: 2500

Back