Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 192.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 cups of Diced Cantaloupe, A few Grapes.

Lunch: 1/4 Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Roll), 1 Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip cookie, 1/2 Medium Pepsi, all from Arby's

Snack: 2 Cup Cakes.

Dinner: 4 Yogurts, A few pieces of Cantaloupe and Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 1 Maple Sugar Latte.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

A pretty good day, except I ate a little too much sweets.

Holy mackerel you started at 320 lbs. Congrats! How do you manage to get in 4 hours of walking every day???

Today's Weight: 194.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, A few Grapes, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Vegetable Soup.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Sweet and Zesty BBQ Pork).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I can't believe my weight went up so much. I mean I didn't do as bad last Sunday. Also my phone broke and I had to get a new one.

Today's Weight: 194.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Vegetable Beef Soup.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callenders Delights TV Dinner (Baked Turkey Meatloaf w/ Roasted Red Pepper Sauce).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2380

Today's Weight: 193.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Vegetable Soup.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Dinner: 2 Pulled Pork BBQ Sliders, 1 Bowl of Soba Noodles w/Chicken and Nuts.

Miscellaneous: 1.5 Quarts of Water, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Happy Halloween! I went to a Halloween party with various foods and special cocktails so I skipped dinner.

Today's Weight: 192.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Vegetable Beef Soup.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Delights TV Dinner (Ancho Chile Grilled Chicken w/Roasted Sweet Potatoes).

Snack: 1 Yogurt, A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 1.5 Liters of Water.

Estimated Calories: 2360

Today's Weight: 193.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 King Ranch Po'Boy, 1 cup of Southwest Chicken Chili, 1 bag of Chips, all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Adobo Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Liters of Water, 3 Old Fashioned's 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Today's Weight: 191.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Roll) all from Arby's.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, About 2 cups of Grapes, 2 scoops of Ice Cream.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey and Sweet Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Malibu and Sprite, 1 shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

I did alright except for having the ice cream. I made a mistake of trying this drink Malibu and Sprite, after drinking it I got a headache for the rest of the night.

Today's Weight: 193.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Muffin, 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant.

Lunch: 1 1/4 lb. Hot Dog

Snack: 1 Cupcake, 1 Doughnut, 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Grapes.

Dinner: Carne Asada, 1 side Patatas Braves, 1 Old-Fashioned all from Casa del Barco.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of Water, 2 cups of Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 3540

Exercise: 4.75 Hours of Walking.

I went a little crazy today and ate a lot of sweets. At least I didn't have any soda!

Today's Weight: 195.2

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Roll) all from Arby's.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak and Red Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1/2 Diet Dr. Pepper

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.6 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up of course. I was going to bring my lunch but I had a coupon from Arby's so I went there. I was going to try to walk more, but Misty wanted to go back in.

Today's Weight: 194.8

Lunch: 1/2 small Ancient Grains and Arugula Salad, 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 French Baguette piece all from Panera.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Delights TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1/2 glass of Champagne.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Today was election day and it went better than the previous election though I had to stand 2 hours in line.

Today's Weight: 194.8

Lunch: 1/2 small Ancient Grains and Arugula Salad, 1/2 Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt, 1 Apple all from Panera.

Snack: Various free Samples, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's Delights TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Today's Weight: 193.6

Lunch: 1/2 Italian Cruz PO' Boy, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 Bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal (w/1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin) all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking, 20 minutes of climbing.

I tried climbing for the first time at a local indoor rock climbing gym. I t was pretty fun, but a little nerve wracking since I'm normally afraid of heights. I would like to go back though.

Today's Weight: 194.6

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 small Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 French Baguette piece all from Panera.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowl TV Dinner (Italian Chicken Sausage and Peppers)

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2700

I was hoping my my weight would go down since I did the extra exercise yesterday, but unfortunately it went up. I was sore most of the day also.

Back