Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 193.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Chicken Corn Chowder Soup.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Sweet and Zesty BBQ Seasoned Pork).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Estimated Calories: 2480

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Because we've had so much rain, I've seen some snakes out lately. I saw one out last night and today I found 2 shed snake skins. Also, Misty has been waking me up in the middle of the night wanting to go out.

What sort of snakes are they Matt?

Today's Weight: 194.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Beef Soup.

Snack: A few Crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2150

I can't believe my weight went up. I didn't eat as much today, though my stomach felt funny so I'm wondering if it's due to gas (sorry TMI I know).

I forgot to mention that I fell during my nightly walk and skinned my knee. It hurt like hell and I was sore when I woke up.

You might have to switch things around a bit Matt to see some weight come off. Less processed food ( much less salt ) & more fresh veggies & fruit would be a good idea.

Today's Weight: 193.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Vegetable Soup.

Dinner: 1 Taziki's Feast which includes 1 piece of Salmon, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes and 1 small Greek Salad.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

My weight's held steady most of this week so I'm a little concerned.

You might have to switch things around a bit Matt to see some weight come off. Less processed food ( much less salt ) & more fresh veggies & fruit would be a good idea.

I might just do that, though I fear that it's the salad's that are giving me gas.

Today's Weight: 193.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Italian Cruz Po' Boy, 1 cup of Maine Lobster Chowder Soup, A few Crackers, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Italian Chicken Sausage and Peppers).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Old Fashioneds, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2940

Today's Weight: 192.2

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1/2 Tuna Salad Sandwich, 1 cup of Chickpea and Kale soup, 1 Chocolate Cupcake

Snack: 5 Yogurts, 1 Cupcake.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes), 1 can of Chicken Corn Chowder.

Miscellaneous: 1 Small Cardusio, 4.5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 4.5 Hours of Walking.

I did good,today except for the cupcakes. I was going to have one but I went to this event called the Pumpkin Festival, and there was a stand that sold cupcakes w/booze in them that I've been wanting to try. I also took Misty, she seemed to enjoy it though she was a bit overwhelmed.

Today's Weight: 193.0

Breakfast: 1 Cinnamon Roll, 1 Croissant stuffed w/Cheese, 1 Boston Creme Doughnut.

Snack/Lunch: 2 mini-Cupcakes, 1 package of Nekot Cookies, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Dinner: 1 Wendy's S'Awesome Bacon Classic Triple Combo (w/Larges fries and 1 Large Dr. pepper)

Snack: 2 Cereal Bars, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Small Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 4400

I went a little crazy today, I think I'm going to go back where if I do have cheat days I'll try to do them every 2 weeks when I volunteer. I also, barely got enough sleep b/c Misty kept wanting to go out. I may have to take her to the vet.

Today's Weight: 193.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Vegetable Soup.

Dinner: 1 Roast Beef Gyro, 1 Bowl of Brunswick Stew, a few Ritz Crackers all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 3 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 2840

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Kind of a crap day. I was barely got any sleep, then I went to a meetup that wasn't that great. Tomorrow I'm taking my dog to the vet to be looked at. I hope it's nothing serious.

Today's Weight: 194.6

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Chicken Corn Chowder.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Italian Chicken Sausage and Peppers).

Estimated Calories: 2340

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

It kind of began as a crap day, I slept through my alarm and was late to work. Also my weight went up. I took Misty to the vet and found out she had a mild UTI. It looks like the antibiotics are starting to work since she didn't keep me up all night.

Today's Weight: 194.2

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Vegetable Beef Soup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Chicken Corn Chowder.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Korean Inspired Beef).

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Hi, Matt. I have been away since Monday. Glad Misty is OK & the next week will be better for you.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Steak and Cheddar Panini, 1 small Ancient Grains and Arugula Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey and Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

Ugh more rain. Luckily tomorrow will be better. Also it seems that fall came and went in a like a week now its feels more like winter!

Today's Weight: 191.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Orange Cranberry Club, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 1 That's It Bar.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Blackened Chicken, 1 side of Duchess Potato Casserole, 1 side of Green Beans

Snack: 5 Yogurts, A few pieces of Cantaloupe and Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water,1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 7 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2950

I did pretty well today and was pleased that my went went down. I hope it goes down some more!

Back