Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 191.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin) all from Arby's

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey and Potatoes).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Beer, 1 Lions Tail cocktail, 1 shot of Fireball, 1 Endless Summer cocktail, 1 Moonshine Cocktail, 3 Bourbon and Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3900

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I did pretty good food wise, though the problem was I went out and drank which added calories. It my first time hosting a meetup and it was nerve wracking.

I love anchovies, but could only eat one or 2 once in a blue moon. I'm amazed that your weight didn't go up after the salt.

My weight actually went up a little, so that's a good point. Next time I'm not going to get them at Target though as there were a lot of bones.

Today's Weight: 192.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 slices of Pumpkin Toast.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double combo (w/ Medium fries and a Medium Dr. Pepper) all from Wendy's.

Snack: 1 Pumpkin Spice cupcake.

Dinner: 1 Personal Pepperoni Pizza, 1 side of Bread sticks, 1 medium Dr. Pepper all from Pizza Hut.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 4350

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I went a little crazier than I was expecting. I probably shouldn't have since next week is my birthday.

Today's Weight: 195.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 small Ancient Grains and Arugula Salad, 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Sweet & Zesty BBQ Seasoned Pork).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2570

Exercise: 5 Hours of Walking.

I walked more than normal which is probably a good thinking given my weight spiked. Most of it was due to Misty wanting to go out more than normal today and waking me up in the middle of the night!

Today's Weight: 194.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Egg w/Fuji Apple Dressing, 1 cup of Grapes, 1 can of Italian Vegetable w/Ferro soup.

Snack: A few Crackers w/Butter, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Chicken Sausage and Barley).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2250

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Pumpkin Spice Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Egg w/Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 cup of Grapes, 1 can of Italian Vegetable Beef Soup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Chicken Feta and Farro).

Snack: 4 Yogurts, some Cake Icing.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

I felt like crap most of the day. For some reason I felt like I ate a 5 course meal, even though I didn't really eat any more than usual. I got a birthday cake (pumpkin spice of course!) for the weekend. Unfortunately I broke down and ate some of the icing "flowers" on top of the cake.

Today's Weight: 193.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Pumpkin Spice Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Egg w/Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, 1 cup of Grapes, 1 can of Italian Vegetable w/Farro.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ seasoned Steak w/Red Potatoes).

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I still felt crappy today except it was from a headache. B/c Misty kept waking me up I barely got any sleep.

Today's Weight: 192.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Medium Meatball Sub, 1 side of Chips all from Wawa.

Snack: A few Crackers w/Butter, 2 slices of Cake

Dinner: 1 Piece of Octopus, 1 side of Fries

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 1 Rum and Diet, 2 Bourbon and Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3900

I went a little crazy today since it was the the start of my birthday weekend. I went to this restaurant that just opened bc I wanted to try octopus and it was delicious though it was very spicy lol.

Breakfast: 4 slices of Pumpkin Spice Birthday cake.

Lunch: Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich, 1 side of Curly Fries, 1 Medium Sprite, all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 Caramel Parfait

Dinner: A few Tortilla Chips and Salsa, 3 Fish Tacos, 1 side of Patatas Bravas (Fries), 1 Blood Orange Whiskey Sour all from Casa Del Barco.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 3 Cocktails, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 5100

I definitely went crazy today, but it was my birthday.

Today's Weight: 195.6

Breakfast: A few Grapes, 1 Cinnamon Roll

Lunch: 1 Double Whopper w/Cheese Combo (w/ Small Fries and a Medium Dr. Pepper) all from Burger King.

Snack: 1 Ghiardelli Chocolate, 1 Pumpkin filled Coffee Cake.

Dinner: 1 small Pepperoni Pizza, 2 Pepsi's.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 4850

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

My birthday weekend is now over, so time to get back on the ball. I've noticed my clothes are getting a bit tighter so I def. know it's time to get back down to around 180.

Today's Weight: 198.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Egg w/Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Chicken Corn Chowder Soup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Marsala).

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 4.25 Hours of Walking.

Ugh, definitely paying for the weekend. Also I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to get sick of the heat! It's October and it's still 80-90 degrees F.

Today's Weight: 196.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Egg w/Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Beef Soup.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Italian Chicken Sausage and Peppers).

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Egg w/Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Italian Vegetable w/Farro Soup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Chimichurri).

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken and Egg w/Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,1 can of Beef Soup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Last month it was dealing w/the aftermath of hurricane Florence (specifically tornadoes), today we had to deal with Hurricane Michael. There was a lot of rain, and I lost power for most of the day. I shouldn't complain since it wasn't as bad as what people in Florida are dealing with now.

Today's Weight: 192.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisseries Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli and 1 Zucchini Muffin), all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2750

I know I said I wasn't going to do it but I decided to go out anyway. I probably should have skipped the Arby's lol.

Lunch: 1 Angus Beef Club sandwich, 1 side of BBQ Chips all from McAllisters Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Snack: 6 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 7 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Lemon Drop shot, 1 Old Fashioned.

Estimated Calories: 3640

Exercise: 4.25 Hours of Walking.

I did fairly well, though I should have had a lower calories sandwich. I did go a little crazy when I went out though lol.

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 4 pieces of French Toast w/Syrup.

Snack: 1 Cheese Brittany from Panera Bread.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli and 1 Zucchini Muffin), all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Orange Fanta, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 2 cups of Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 3110

I'm glad my weight went down, also I did fairly well compared to other Sundays.

Today's Weight: 193.6

Lunch: 1/2 Steak Po' Boy, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, A few Crackers all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Korean Inspired Beef).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2400

My weight went up some and it's not ideal, but at least it's better than the last 2 weeks.

Back