Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 191.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef, Ham Bacon and Swiss sandwich on Sourdough, and 1 Can of Soup.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Garlic Bread, 1 Small Salad, 1 Bowl of Penne a la Vodka w/Chicken, 1 slice of Flourless cake.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 3 Cocktails, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

I went out to eat with family so I went a little crazy. We went to a nice restaurant, so I figured I'd sample some random stuff from the menu including dessert.

Today's Weight: 191.6

Breakfast: 1 Yogurt, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Platter (incl. 1 side of Mashed potatoes, 1 side of steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), 1 Salted Caramel Cookie, all from Arby's.

Snack: A few Free Samples, A few Grapes, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Barbecue Seasoned Steak w/Red Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Moonshine.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I would have liked to walk more, but we had a huge storm and of course Misty doesn't like going out when it rains that hard.

Also, I might take up Cate's suggestion and cut down on bread, rice, and pasta....I don't know about alcohol though lol.

Today's Weight: 192.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Snack/Lunch: 1 Package of Lemon Creme Nekot Cookies, 1 Kit-Kat big Kat Bar, 2 20 oz Cherry Cokes.

Dinner: 5 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 2 slices of Meat Eater Pan Pizza, 1 slice of BBQ Pork Pizza, 10 pieces of Garlic Bread, 2 slices of Dessert Pizza, 4 Lemon Creme Bars all from Cici's Pizza.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Water,

Estimated Calories: 4500

Exercise: 4.25 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 194.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Angus Beef Club, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: A few Free Samples, A few Grapes, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Roasted Chicken Garlic).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Honey Almond Latte.

Estimated Calories: 2630

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Today was Labor Day in the US so I only had to work for a little while. I kind of flubbed some and had some bread and pasta, but I wanted to just eat that TV Dinner first so I wouldn't have it. I went to the store to look for bread substitutes but couldn't really find any.

Today's Weight: 195.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Smoked Salmon, 1 Can of Vegetable Soup, 1 cup of Grapes, 1 Apple.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowl TV Dinner (Italian Chicken Sausage and Peppers).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2390

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up again, I'm trying this week to get it down and try to not go crazy on the weekends. I know I keep saying this but I hope to get a handle on it this week. I figure if I cheat I'll at least do less of it, at least until my birthday.

Matt, my weight is not coming down, even with being really strict & I am going to go without any alcohol for one week from Sunday to the following Saturday. Emilyrose is going to join me. I know you have only just started drinking again after so long without, while you lost all of your weight, so it wouldn't be a hardship for you. With me it's 45 years of habit to share a bottle of wine with my husband most nights, so is harder to do without. Do you want to join us?
What date is your birthday?

Today's Weight: 193.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Smoked Salmon, 1 Can of Vegetable Soup, 1 cup of Grapes, 1 Apple.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey and Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 2290

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

The weights finally coming down, Yay! Also I would have liked to drink more water, but I ran out of bottled water.

Matt, my weight is not coming down, even with being really strict & I am going to go without any alcohol for one week from Sunday to the following Saturday. Emilyrose is going to join me. I know you have only just started drinking again after so long without, while you lost all of your weight, so it wouldn't be a hardship for you. With me it's 45 years of habit to share a bottle of wine with my husband most nights, so is harder to do without. Do you want to join us?
What date is your birthday?

Is the week of the 9th-15th? Sure. It's a little harder than you think, I mainly drink when I go out to meetups, etc b/c I have a bit of social anxiety, but it can be done! My birthday is October 6th.

Yep.Sunday the 9th to Sat the 15th, inclusive. I have some social anxiety too. Meetups would scare the living daylights out of me!

Today's Weight: 191.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowl TV Dinner (Chicken Sausage and Barley).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4.5 Bottled Waters, 1 Cappuccino, 1 Matcha Green Tea Latte.

Estimated Calories: 2750

My weights going down nicely which is good. I had to skip my usual breakfast b/c I was running late for work. Also I met after work for coffee and I broke down and had a cookie (as well as the cappuccino and the tea).

Yep.Sunday the 9th to Sat the 15th, inclusive. I have some social anxiety too. Meetups would scare the living daylights out of me!

I pretty sure I can do that. I have 2 meetups that week, but they are during the week and I think I can stick to water .

Don't worry if you don't feel like it at the time. I'm glad your weight is coming back down, Matt :)

Today's Weight: 190.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, 1 Can of Vegetable Soup 1 Apple.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Moonshine, 1 shot of Fireball

Estimated Calories: 2600

Today's Weight: 190.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Platter Dinner (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin), 1 Regular Pepsi, 1 Zucchini Muffin Delight sundae all from Arby's

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowls TV Dinner (Italian Chicken Sausage w/Peppers).

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of Water, 1 Corto (2 oz of Espresso and 2 oz. of Milk), 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 4.5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

I did okay today, though I could have done without the soda and the sundae. After today it'll be no alcohol for a week. Also I'm a bit worried, bc there's a possibility of a hurricane coming nearby.

I'm on day 3 of no alcohol (I started early) & hopeful I will see a loss this week.
Keep safe, Matt!

Back