Matt's Diary

I've been absent for a while so I haven't really stayed current with your progress, but after looking back through your recent journal entries from the past month or so it appears as if you've continued doing pretty good for yourself. I still see you're eating lots of Panera but hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it HAHAHA.

Seriously though, you're doing good. Good job.

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 192.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Italian Sandwich on Sourdough (w/Ham, Salami, Pepperoni and Pepperjack Cheese), 1 Can of Chicken con Queso Soup, 1 bowl of Grapes.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Bowl of Grapes

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Teriyaki).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

I've been absent for a while so I haven't really stayed current with your progress, but after looking back through your recent journal entries from the past month or so it appears as if you've continued doing pretty good for yourself. I still see you're eating lots of Panera but hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it HAHAHA.

Seriously though, you're doing good. Good job.

Thanks! Yeah there's a Panera 5 minutes from where I work so it's convenient. My weight has creeped back and I'm trying to get it off.

Today's Weight: 191.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Deli Cowboy Sandwich, 1 cup of Seafood Gumbo, 1 Bag of Potato Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Meatball Marinara).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Whiskey Ginger.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 189.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1/2 Italian Chopped Salad, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 Salted Caramel Cookie, 1 slice of Colossal Cheesecake all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I was doing good until I had the cheesecake. I didn't realize it had so many calories!

Today's Weight: 189.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1/2 Italian Chopped Salad, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 Salted Caramel Cookie, 1 slice of Colossal Cheesecake all from Jason's Deli.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I was doing good until I had the cheesecake. I didn't realize it had so many calories!

ADDEDNDUM

I forgot to include to Cherry Cokes I had. The calories should read about 4000 (eek!) also.

Today's Weight: 191.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Snack: 2 Bowls of Watermelon, 1 cup of Ice Cream.

Lunch: 1 Bacon Cheeseburger, 1 side of Fries all from Carytown Burgers.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Apple, 1 Orange.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Double Vodka Lemonade.

Estimated Calories: 2870

Exercise: 5 Hours of Walking.

I actually did better today then Sundays past. I went to the Watermelon festival which is an event they have every summer. I was worried it was going to rain but luckily it held off for most of the event.

Today's Weight: 192.2

Lunch: 1 Turkey Wrap, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 bowl of Grapes, 1 Can of Campbell's soup (Minestrone and Kale).

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Creamy Chicken and Noodles).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2480

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 192.2

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Lunch: 1 Italian Sandwich on Sourdough (w/Ham, Salami, Pepperoni and Pepperjack Cheese), 1 Salad w/Chicken, 1 bowl of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (BBQ Seasoned Steak w/Red Potatoes).

Estimated Calories: 2430

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Today started off rough. I hardly got any sleep due to Misty waking me up late at night wanting to go out so I was running late for work. I drank quite a bit of coffee lol.

Today's Weight: 190.2

Lunch: 1 Turkey Wrap, 1 Salad w/Chicken, 1 Can of Soup (Minestrone w/Kale), 1 Apple.

Snack: Various free Samples.

Dinner: 1 Protein Bowl (White Rice w/Smoked Salmon and Lemon Dill Sauce), 1 Bowl of Spaghetti.

Estimated Calories: 2750

I had to do some shopping and I saw a protein bowl at the grocery store so I decided to try it. I think I have a new favorite in smoked salmon, I'll have to get some more next time I go shopping. Also feeding the feral cats is getting to be kind of expensive!

Today's Weight: 191.6

Lunch: 1 Italian Sandwich on Sourdough (w/Ham, Salami, Pepperoni and Pepperjack Cheese), 1 Can of Soup (Vegetable), 1 Hard-Boiled Egg

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Four Cheese Ravioli and Chicken Marinara).

Estimated Calories: 2630

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

Lunch: 1 Italian Sandwich on Sourdough (w/Ham, Salami, Pepperoni and Pepperjack Cheese), 1 Can of Soup (Vegetable), 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Sweet Sesame Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2580

Still holding at 191 I hope I can get this down some!

Today's Weight: 191.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Bowls of Spaghetti w/ Marinara Sauce.

Snack: 1 Slice of Cake, A few free samples, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Smoked Salmon Sandwich on Sourdough (Smoked Salmon, Egg, Lettuce and Mayo), 1 Can of Chicken and Dumplings soup.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Caramel Frappuccino, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Whiskey Ginger.

Estimated Calories: 4500

Exercise: 4.5 Hours of Walking.

I ate too much mainly at dinner and of course the cake. I felt kind of crappy most of the day, then Misty felt ill later in the wee hours of morning and threw up. Also I went to a meetup and the organizer passed out. I'm wondering if something was in the air or maybe it was the hot weather we've been having.

What do you think the key will be, Matt? Like me, with my wine, it may just be the alcohol. It sucks I know, but it's quite possible.

Ugh no!! ;):beerchug:Seriously it's possible when I was really dieting I never drank. Of course the cheat days don't help either, and I've been walking less.

I know! When I was dieting I didn't drink at all either. I do think alcohol is holding me back from losing weight though, but it's a difficult thing to accept. Even my 2 glasses of wine 4 days a week is probably stopping me from losing I think. :(

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 1 cup of Coffee, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, all (except the yogurt) from Wawa.

Snack: 1 Package of Lemon Cream Cookies, 1 Kit-Kat big Kat bar.

Lunch/Dinner: Basket of Fries, 2 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 2 cups of Pepsi all from Vinny's Italian Grill.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 3900

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Back