Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 189.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 The Italian Sandwich, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 piece of a French Baguette all from Panera.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey and Potatoes).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2460

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 189.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Meataballa Sandwich, 1 cup of Southwest Chili, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Barque Seasoned Steak w/ Red Potatoes).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 189.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Black Angus Club, 1 small Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 Chocolate Chip cookie, 1 Colossal Carrot Cake all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Four Cheese Ravioli w/Chicken Marinara).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3750

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I did okay, except for the carrot cake and the cookie. I also didn't drink as much as I did last week which was good lol.

Today's Weight: 189.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast

Lunch/Dinner: 1 piece of Grilled Salmon, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side Greek Salad, 2 Cookies, 1 Baklava, 2 medium Dr. peppers all from Taziki's grill.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Grapes, 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous: 1 Diet Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 3200

I was doing good, I went to Taziki's instead of Wendy's but I went a little overboard.

hey jonom enjoyed reading your posts...one problem with your diet seems to recur...you drink too much soda (diet soda is worst) you eat too much bread and you eat prepackaged stuff...the other problem is there is no indication of when you eat and when you stop eating.. its important to spend significant time not eating..continued good luck

hey jonom enjoyed reading your posts...one problem with your diet seems to recur...you drink too much soda (diet soda is worst) you eat too much bread and you eat prepackaged stuff...the other problem is there is no indication of when you eat and when you stop eating.. its important to spend significant time not eating..continued good luck

Hi Danny, I've been thinking of starting to cook some. I've been watching Gordon Ramsay lol, TBH I don't have the patience for it and of course I hate the cleanup afterwords. I usually begin eating when I wake up around 8 in the morning during the week except for Sunday and Around 6 in the afternoon. I don't eat late unless I get home later than usual.

you obviously have discipline so if youre able to discipline yourself to never eat before or after certain times of day I believe youll be able to maintain your desired weight easily

Today's Weight: 191.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Italian Sub, 1 Bowl of Brunswick Stew all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

My weight went up not surprisingly. I decided to go to Arby's and had something different.

Today's Weight: 190.4

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich, 1 cup of Southwest Chicken Chili, 2 Bags of Chips all from Jason's Deli

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Four Cheese Ravioli w/Chicken Marinara).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Kind of started off crappy today, I hit the wrong button on my alarm and I overslept.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Frontega Panini, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Fettuccine Alfredo).

Estimated Calories: 2510

My weight seems to be going down nicely, it's no fluctuating as much as the last few weeks.

Today's Weight: 188.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 Banana, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 BBQ Chicken Flatbread, 1 Small Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Snack: A few Crackers, Various free samples, 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2600

I ate a little too much today, also I cleaned the Keurig out during work and I must not have cleaned it good enough b/c the coffee tasted like descaling solution. I think I may have swallowed a tiny bit of it b/c I felt kind of crappy the rest of the day.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2.5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 Small Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Martini, 2 Cocktails, 1 Rum and Diet Coke, 1 shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 1.75 Hours of Walking.

I didn't get to do much walking because it started raining a lot late Friday night.

Today's Weight: 188.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Doughnuts.

Lunch: 1 12 piece Chicken Nugget Combo (w/ Large fries and a Large Dr. Pepper) all from Chic-fil-a.

Snack: 1 Cupcake, A few free Samples.

Dinner: 1 Apple, 1 Orange, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 2 20 oz. Dr. Peppers, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4300

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I don't know what happened, I went a little crazy today.

You sure eat a lot of yogurt. Men tend to eat too much dairy. Women need more dairy than men.

What kind of yogurt are you eating? 0% fat yogurt is non-nutritious and many people do not realize that. The milk-fat is actually good for you. Plus most of the 0% fat yogurts are either filled with sugar or artificial sweeteners, both of which are terrible.

Today's Weight: 190.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Basket of French Fries, 1 Small Pepperoni Pizza, 1.5 Pepsi's all from Vinny's Italian Grill.

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes, 1/2 20 oz. Fanta.

Estimated Calories: 4500

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I don't know what happened this weekend, I guess I felt a little down which caused me to go nuts this weekend.

You sure eat a lot of yogurt. Men tend to eat too much dairy. Women need more dairy than men.

What kind of yogurt are you eating? 0% fat yogurt is non-nutritious and many people do not realize that. The milk-fat is actually good for you. Plus most of the 0% fat yogurts are either filled with sugar or artificial sweeteners, both of which are terrible.

I eat Kroger Carbmaster Yogurt. I'm not sure how much milk, but it has 1.5% fat and 2% sugar.

I'm thinking about starting to bring my lunch to work again,anyone know of any ideas for healthy lunches?

I enjoy wraps. Not a salad person. However, everytime I get into taking lunches to work I give up pre-prep due to lack of time. I tend to buy frozen meals from the grocery store which while processed and full of salt are at least calorie-controlled. Some frozen meals are actually healthier. I bought a big bulk box of stouffers philly cheesesteak crustinis which are 332 calories each. I just eat one every day for lunch. I keep them in the freezer at work. They might not be nutritionally great but the calorie count isn't horrible and it satisfies my desire for salt and protein and carbs. Plus I am actually always low on salt so the salt isn't a negative for me personally.

Today's Weight: 193.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 Small Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Fetuccine).

Snack: 1 Apple, 1 Orange.

Miscellaneous: 5.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2220

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of Walking.

I enjoy wraps. Not a salad person. However, everytime I get into taking lunches to work I give up pre-prep due to lack of time. I tend to buy frozen meals from the grocery store which while processed and full of salt are at least calorie-controlled. Some frozen meals are actually healthier. I bought a big bulk box of stouffers philly cheesesteak crustinis which are 332 calories each. I just eat one every day for lunch. I keep them in the freezer at work. They might not be nutritionally great but the calorie count isn't horrible and it satisfies my desire for salt and protein and carbs. Plus I am actually always low on salt so the salt isn't a negative for me personally.

I'm not big on having frozen meals for lunch for some reason. I love wraps also, but when I make them they always fall apart lol.

Back