Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 193.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad Bar Salad w/Chicken Salad and 1 small Cornbread Muffin and 2 Gingerbread Crackers all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Sweet Sesame Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Rum and Diet Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2460

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 191.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Apple, 4 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Salmon, 1 side of Potatoes, 1 Small Greek Salad, 2 Cookies all from Taziki's

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Meatball Marinara).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Water, 1 cup of Alagash White Ale, 1 Rum and Diet Coke, 1 Whiskey Ginger.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Today was July 4th, I decided to go out even though I haven't been feeling very patriotic these days for some reason ::cough:: Trump ::cough::. I would have done better if I didn't eat those cookies.

Today's Weight: 192.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 of a Roast Beef sandwich, 1 Salad all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine w/Red Pepper Aflredo).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 191.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Meataballa Sub, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine w/Red Pepper Aflredo).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Coke, 1 Negroni, 1 Old-Fashioned.

Estimated Calories: 2930

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

lately I've been trying to eat really well balanced but small breakfasts. Before I used to just drink a couple of cups of coffee. But now instead I'll have eggs with a tiny bit of spinach, a slice of tomato, 1 slice of bacon and 1 slice of bread. I find I have a much more productive day and I feel better. I'd recommend eating a balanced meal its a great way to get some veg into your system by having them first thing in the morning

Today's Weight: 189.6

Lunch: 1/2 of an Angus Club, 1 small Garden Salad, 1 Cookie all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 1 Peppermint Patty, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey and Potatoes).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2700

I did pretty good, the only bad thing I've had was a cookie and a Peppermint Patty. I was going to walk more, but it got cooler and it was actually cold last night.

lately I've been trying to eat really well balanced but small breakfasts. Before I used to just drink a couple of cups of coffee. But now instead I'll have eggs with a tiny bit of spinach, a slice of tomato, 1 slice of bacon and 1 slice of bread. I find I have a much more productive day and I feel better. I'd recommend eating a balanced meal its a great way to get some veg into your system by having them first thing in the morning

I may try that,though I don't like tomatoes. How do you prepare the spinach? Do you cook it? I don't know if I can do without coffee lol.

Today's Weight: 189.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch/Snack: 1 Taco, 2 Reece's Pieces Cup Peanut Butter Cups, 1 Toblerone Bar, 1 Sprite.

Dinner: 1 Beef Gyro, 1 side of Potatoes, 1 side of Fruit, all from Tazikis Grill.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous:

Estimated Calories: 3010

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Well I did okay today, though I still had some candy. I'm starting to like Taziki's they have good food and they're relatively healthy.

Today's Weight: 191.0

Lunch: 1 The Rachel Sub, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2680

Today's Weight: 190.0

Lunch: 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1 small Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken, 1 French baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 1 Banana.

Dinner: Moroccan Citrus Roasted Chicken Dinner, 1 side of Roasted Vegetables all from Zoes Kitchen.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Beers.

A pretty good day, I went to a meetup so I ate (and drank) a little more lol.

Today's Weight: 190.4

Lunch: 1 Big E's Deli Burger, 1 Bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Pineapple Chicken).

Snack: 2.5 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 2.45 Hours of Walking.

For some reason I felt like crap today. I thought I might be coming down with something. I felt a little better later on though.

Today's Weight: 189.0

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 small Seasonal Greens salad w/Chicken, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Snack: A few free samples, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1/4 White Chicken meal (w/ 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin) all from Arby's

Estimated Calories: 2700

I felt much better today, at least until Misty woke me up an 3 am wanting to go out!

Today's Weight: 191.2

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 small Seasonal Greens salad w/Chicken, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera.

Snack: A few free samples, A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine w/ Red Pepper Alfredo).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Whiskey Ginger, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

I seem to keep going back and forth, feeling like crap then feeling better later on.

Today's Weight: 189.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1/2 Black Angus Club, 1 small Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 Chocolate Chip cookie all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Cheese Danish

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Teriyaki).

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 Cappuccino, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper, 1 Bourbon Cocktail, 2 Moonshine Cocktails, 1 Margarita, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3270

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

I went to a meetup and had a pretty fun night, and drank a little too much. I feel bad bc I passed out when I got home and didn't take Misty for her nightly walk.

Today's Weight: 188.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1/2 Dave's Double Burger, 3/4 of a Large order of French Fries, 1/2 of a Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey Glazed Turkey and Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 3 Waters, 1 Diet Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

I spent most of the day nursing a horrible hangover lol. I slipped up and went to Wendy's though I guess the hangover was a blessing in disguise bc I felt so awful I could not finish it. I tried walking Misty but she didn't want to go out most of the day, I think she doesn't like the heat. She seemed to want to go out at night....when I'm sleeping.

Today's Weight: 190.6

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Four Cheese Ravioli and Chicken Marinara).

Estimated Calories: 2380

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

A much better Monday than before. I wished my weight would have gone down more, but at least it's not as bad.

Today's Weight: 190.0

Lunch: 1/2 Roast Beef Sandwich, 1 cup of Chicken Sausage Gnocchi, 1 Bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Fettuccine Alfredo).

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

I felt like crap, keep feeling awful some days better on others, but today I think I'm getting either a cold or my allergies are really bad. I wanted to walk more, but it rained.

Today's Weight: 188.4

Lunch: 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 piece of a French Baguette all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Teriyaki).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Back