Matt's Diary

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 188.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Small Strawberry Poppyseed Salad w/Chicken, 1 Bowl of Summer Corn Chowder, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: Various snacks (inc. slices of Salami, Pepperoni, pieces of Cantaloupe, Asparagus, and a few crackers)

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 sample of Whiskey, 1 Tequila sample, 1 Moonshine cocktail.

Estimated Calories: 2910

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I went to this place that has a monthly social the first Thursday of every month, they have free food and samples of drinks. I went a little overboard on the samples lol.

Today's Weight: 189.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Caesar salad (lighter portion), 1 piece of bread, 1 Fruit cup all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Jameson and Ginger, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2510

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 188.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 Yogurts, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Platter (incl. a side of Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and a Zucchini Muffin), 1 Medium Pepsi all from Arbys.

Snack: 1 Slice of Cake, Various Free Samples, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Oranges, A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Jameson and Ginger, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3450

I ate more than I should, though I guess it wasn't that bad I ate some fruit and Yogurt though I could have avoided the Pepsi and the cake.

Today's Weight: 189.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 cup of Coffee.

Snack/Lunch: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 Doughnut, 1 Pack of Vanilla Oreo's, 1 20 oz Dr. Pepper.

Dinner: 9 Slices of Pizza, 7 pieces of Garlic Bread, 1 Salad w/ Ranch Dressing, 4 Lemon SquareS, 1 Cinnamon Roll all from Cici's Pizza.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Orange, A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous:1 Cup of Light Orange Juice, 1 cup of Diet Iced Tea.

Estimated Calories: 4900

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 192.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Small Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken, 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Large Poke Bowl (Incl. Sushi Rice, Salmon, Shrimp, Scallops, Tuna, Cucumber, Onions, Diced Mango and Pineapple, Seaweed, Soy Sauce
and a bit of Aioli) from Hoke Poke.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Ugh of course my weight went up again. I did better today, I tried a poke cowl which was good. I'm not sure of the calories, I looked it up but got several different answers.

Today's Weight: 192.0

Lunch: 1 Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: Spaghetti w/ Marinara Sauce.

Snack: 3 Yogurts, 1 Chicken skin.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 4 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I'd hope my weight would have went down more, I also went to a meetup to this place where they had nice and (expensive!) cocktails.

Today's Weight: 190.2

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Small Seasonal Greens Salad w/Salami 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: Spaghetti w/ Marinara Sauce, 1 Small Salad w/Shrimp and Balsamic Dressing.

Snack: 1 Peach, 5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 Whiskey Sour, 1 Glass of Wine.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 191.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Big E Deli Burger, 1 Bag of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef and Broccoli).

Estimated Calories: 2370

My weight went up unfortunately and I'm having a hard time getting rid of it. I guess it's probably due to the meetups I went to this week. Luckily I don't really have any planned for the rest of the month.

Today's Weight: 190.2

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken and an Egg, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 1 Peach, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatball Marinara).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 2530

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 188.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 3 Doughnuts, 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 1 Hash brown.

Lunch: 1 Slice of Pizza, 1 Salad, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 side of Fries, 1 side of Cole Slaw, 1 side of Seafood salad all from Golden Corral.

Snack/Dinner: 1 Pint of Halo Top, 4 Yogurts, 1 Bowl of Grapes..

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3850

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 191.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Platter ( includes 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin); 1 Medium Dr. pepper, 1 Reece's Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Snack: 1 Medium Cake Batter Ice Cream from Coldstone Creamery, 1 bowl of Grapes, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Pineapple Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 2 Large Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3450

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

I tried cutting down and I was somewhat successful though I could have done without the cookie and the ice cream. Also I felt like crap yesterday I had a headache and felt kind of weak I think the heat got to me lol.

Today's Weight: 193.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch:1 Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Graham crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Homestyle Chicken and Potatoes).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2350

I need to get a handle on the cheat days. I did a little better this week, I would have done better if I didn't feel like crap. I think I had some mild heat exhaustion. I've noticed my weight has creeped back up and the last thing I want is to gain it all back!

From my experience, Matt, once it starts to go back up like yours has been, it's time to knuckle down & get serious again. I have to get back down & then be much more vigilant. It sucks, but that's just how it is.

Today's Weight: 191.2

Lunch:1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1 Small Strawberry Poppyseed Salad w/Chicken, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Graham crackers.

Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Light Orange juice, 1 Diet iced Tea..

Estimated Calories: 2600

It rained again today. I was hoping it would get a little cooler, just not rain. Also this week I'm going to be helping feed the feral cats in my neighborhood.

Back